Assalammu Alaiykum!

Julian

Assallammu Alaiykum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam!

My Name is Julian, and im a 17yr. old in highschool. I converted to islam in the summer of 2007 with the help of a muslim friend and their very helpful father. I come from a family of Mexican christians, and when i finally decided to convert, it was a little scary to tell them. In the end Allah all mighty helped give me strength, and today my family knows and respects my beliefs.

Since i converted, i have fallen in love with Islam. Although i don't know arabic, i am still very determined to learn as much as i can about my religion. I hope that one day i will learn Arabic so that i can be able to better fully understand The Qur'an, Insha'Allah.

My friend found this website and told me about it, and i have found it to be very helpful, and i got a feeling of warmth from some of the posts members submitted. I decided to join with the intention to help my fellow brothers and sisters in anyway that i possible can, and to learn from them aswell!

I wish you all the best of luck in your journey to achieve Iman (true faith) and to bring your life closer to Allah. May He have mercy upon us all.

Wa Alaiykum Sallam. =]

bdot

:wasalam:

Welcome to this site. I don't post much, but I benefit from a lot of the other information that brothers and sisters of TTI put up. InshaAllah, you may grow and knowledge and love for the Muslim community because the Muslim community will always love.

From your bro in Islam

:salam2:

P.S. I'm a bit of a nerd too. Who isn't? LOL

Salaam akhi,

Glad you joined the global family. Inshallah you will find TTI beneficial and resourceful.

Mashallah on your reversion. You are young and full of energy. It is only the wise that accept Islam as their creed. We look forward to your contributions.

ohhockleng

Mualaikumsalam warohmatulahi wibarakatuh,
Welcome on board sis, Islam the only true religion in the world.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam brother

congratulations on your conversion ... I pray that you be in the shade of Allah (glorified He may be) on the day of judgement ... you are young and a youth spent in obeying Allah (glorified He may be) is one of the reasons you can be granted this place.

Welcome to TTI. I'm looking forward to read your posts

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

WELCOME SISTER .INSHALLAH ,IF YOU WISH STRONGLY TO WORK FOR ISLAM ,ALLAH TAALA WILL LOVE YOU AND LET YOU WORK FOR HIS DEEN .

Allah taala loves Muhammad saw more than kaaba,more than gabriel more than even the arsh of Allah_ and He loves His deen more than Muhammad saw.
that is why He could see His beloved prophet being showered with stones for the sake of islam.we are not showered with stones but still we do so less.so less so less yet we say ...........................full stop.

do more. ask for work of islam from Allah.then
just do it:)

whitehijab

too...

:ma: glad to know about ur reformation and very proud of u(sister/ brother?)- sorry i'm not sure :shymuslima1:
together we try our best to learn Islam as best as we could insyaAllah. even i'm born as Muslim but still a lot to learn...
Allah with u insyaAllah :hijabi:

:muslim_child:

soeurette

Salam brother,
I'm also new to this sight, and mashallah i'm so glad to see that our generation is taking such a vested interest in learning about our deen. Despite having just registered I know I've used this site many times.

Sakeena

Hermano! Hermano!

Asalam alaikum brother!

MUCHO GUSTO MI HERMANO! ALLAHU AKBAR!

My name's Sakeena. I'm your sister. :hijabi:

BIENVENIDO A AL-ISLAM! lol I hope that's good! (Sp?)

Welcome to TTI and welcome to Islaam.

Masha'Allah may Allah (SWT) Bless you and grant you the highest level of Jannah Insha'Allah! Hey, I reverted 3 years ago, @ 15 years old. Alhamdulillah.

wasalam alaikum akhti,

your sister in Islam,

Sakeena

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
WELCOME SISTER .INSHALLAH ,IF YOU WISH STRONGLY TO WORK FOR ISLAM ,ALLAH TAALA WILL LOVE YOU AND LET YOU WORK FOR HIS DEEN .

Allah taala loves Muhammad saw more than kaaba,more than gabriel more than even the arsh of Allah_ and He loves His deen more than Muhammad saw.
that is why He could see His beloved prophet being showered with stones for the sake of islam.we are not showered with stones but still we do so less.so less so less yet we say ...........................full stop.

do more. ask for work of islam from Allah.then
just do it:)
Two of you, in fact

Julian

Thanks! Insha'Allah may you and all of the rest of our brothers' and sisters' become closer to Allah =]