Video, Turkish air attacks on the Kurds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

May Allah give the victory soon to the Ummah, amien.:SMILY252:

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

Rawa

these kind of people who support terrorist grup PKK, make me really angry!
if you support that devil grup, you are not my muslim brother or sister.
turkish army tries to destroy only PKK, not sivilians.. we are not americans, we are trying to not hurt anyone except from terrorists...

Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I sent this vedio in the past few weeks. Some people replied to it. Some accused me of telling lie, called me devlish...
Some brothers and sisters defended me, I thank them, may Allah reward you who defended me.
The Turkish one who insulted me talks about PKK, calling them terrorists.
In the vedio which everybody can see, I just showed a bit of the barbaric airattacks of the Turkish army.

Who is PKK then? You say "terrorists". I say the have communist, maxist ideology. They have nothing to do with Islam. How I know? I know that because I am a practicing Muslim and I know what is true Islam.
Let's see histroy! Some several centuries ago, Salahaddin Alayubi, a Kurdish Mujah, led the Army of Islam and fought the Crusaders and defeated them, and freed Jeruslame once again. This is unforgetable sad point in the history of the Crusaders, the West in general. In 1916, after teh British colonialists deafeated the Ottoman Empire, and occupied many lands in the Middle East, including Kurdstan, they divided Kurdistan into 4 parts, and gave one each part to each of Turkey, Iraqn, Iraq, Syria. And the West celebrate the day of revenge, taking revenge upon the nation of Salahaddin Alayubi, by dividing their land. Since then, each of the 4 countries have been practising the plan of the colonialists, by opressing the Kurds under their control. In Turkey, the country of this sister who calls me DEVLISH, the Kurds CANNOT STUDY KURDISH, SPEAK KURDISH, PUBLISH IN KURDISH, HAVE THE RIGHT OF SELF-GOVERN, ETC. While language is a God-given blessing of Allah none can deprive somebody of his/her language. 20 million Kurdish muslims in Turkey, have been opressed since 1916. Some Kurdish people thought that more than 80 years of opression under the authority of Turkish, Persian and Arab Muslim! Now, it is the time to resort Communism, Marxisim, etc. and started striving for FREEDOM. Otherwise, the spirit of Kurdish people is Islamic. I do not support these unacceptable ideologies, but we should know that choosing thse ideologies, by small minority, was a reaction against the BRUTAL, BARBARIC, AND UNHUMANE practises of Musliam Arab, Turkish, and Persian BROTHERS, throughout the last centry. Now, Kurdish nation is a Muslim nation in search of FREEDOM, and PKK members are freedom-fighters of that nation, though it does not mean I support their ideology, no! I hate communism. I love FREEDOM. But, brothers and sisters, especially those Turkish, you do not know the meaning of FREEDOM as you are not deprived from FREEDOM. I know what is FREEDOM, it is what we are dying for.

I am sorry if my writing seems to be nationalistic, I am not a nastialist at all. However, it does not mean I do not love my nation; I do love my nation as well as all the nation Muslims.

Walaikum Assalam

Rawa,
Official of Kurdistan Islam Union

Rawa

I sent this vedio in the past few weeks. Some people replied to it. Some accused me of telling lie, called me devlish...
Some brothers and sisters defended me, I thank them, may Allah reward you who defended me.
In the vedio which everybody can see, I just showed a bit of the barbaric airattacks of the Turkish army.

Who is PKK then? You say "terrorists". I say the have communist, maxist ideology. They have nothing to do with Islam. How I know? I know that because I am a practicing Muslim and I know what is true Islam.
Let's see histroy! Some several centuries ago, Salahaddin Alayubi, a Kurdish Mujah, led the Army of Islam and fought the Crusaders and defeated them, and freed Jeruslame once again. This is unforgetable sad point in the history of the Crusaders, the West in general. In 1916, after teh British colonialists deafeated the Ottoman Empire, and occupied many lands in the Middle East, including Kurdstan, they divided Kurdistan into 4 parts, and gave one each part to each of Turkey, Iraqn, Iraq, Syria. And the West celebrate the day of revenge, taking revenge upon the nation of Salahaddin Alayubi, by dividing their land. Since then, each of the 4 countries have been practising the plan of the colonialists, by opressing the Kurds under their control. In Turkey, the country of this sister who calls me DEVLISH, the Kurds CANNOT STUDY KURDISH, SPEAK KURDISH, PUBLISH IN KURDISH, HAVE THE RIGHT OF SELF-GOVERN, ETC. While language is a God-given blessing of Allah none can deprive somebody of his/her language. 20 million Kurdish muslims in Turkey, have been opressed since 1916. Some Kurdish people thought that more than 80 years of opression under the authority of Turkish, Persian and Arab Muslim! Now, it is the time to resort Communism, Marxisim, etc. and started striving for FREEDOM. Otherwise, the spirit of Kurdish people is Islamic. I do not support these unacceptable ideologies, but we should know that choosing thse ideologies, by small minority, was a reaction against the BRUTAL, BARBARIC, AND UNHUMANE practises of Musliam Arab, Turkish, and Persian BROTHERS, throughout the last centry. Now, Kurdish nation is a Muslim nation in search of FREEDOM, and PKK members are freedom-fighters of that nation, though it does not mean I support their ideology, no! I hate communism. I love FREEDOM. But, brothers and sisters, especially those Turkish, you do not know the meaning of FREEDOM as you are not deprived from FREEDOM. I know what is FREEDOM, it is what we are dying for.

I am sorry if my writing seems to be nationalistic, I am not a nastialist at all. However, it does not mean I do not love my nation; I do love my nation as well as all the nation Muslims.

Walaikum Assalam

Rawa,

Rawa

:confused:

Or maybe Rawa made a mistake.

dont get so uptight and defensive (-and before anyone decides im out to attack turks again ..:p im not lol..) just show a bit of mercy why not? youve just called someone jahil/devil ...thats serious.

Walaikum Assalam

Rawa,

Rawa

:salam2:shame on you really:redface: and get the hell of that nationalist nostalgic trauma and apologize to your brother that is not the way of the prophet s a w fear allah swt in how you treat your brother because if takwa is not enough someone needs to put some chill pepper on your tongue to heal it and prevent you fro infecting others :mad:wallahi you people in your miserable claims are really petty full learn to see bigger and make your heart brighter just as much as you wish your ending hole would be and know that if you have even a gram of pride tickling your ego right now you won t even smell jannah!!apologize to your brother and say things differently if you wish to do so this is not the way of men and even less of muslim men subhanallah! and if you wanna be tough go ahead with the chili but apologize for your own good through pm if you wish and if you do not do it there is no need for you to talk to me get away from my sight!! subhanallah he truly guides who he wishes:astag:
Allah swt hafis
:salam2:Salam Brothers and Sisters,

Who is PKK then? You say "terrorists". I say they have communist, maxist ideology. They have nothing to do with Islam. How I know? I know that because I am a practicing Muslim and I know what is true Islam.
Let's see histroy! Some several centuries ago, Salahaddin Alayubi, a Kurdish Mujah, led the Army of Islam and fought the Crusaders and defeated them, and freed Jeruslame once again. This is unforgetable sad point in the history of the Crusaders, the West in general. In 1916, after the British colonialists deafeated the Ottoman Empire, and occupied many lands in the Middle East, including Kurdstan, they divided Kurdistan into 4 parts, and gave each part to each of Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria. And the West celebrate the day of revenge, taking revenge upon the nation of Salahaddin Alayubi, by dividing their land. Since then, each of the 4 countries have been practising the plan of the colonialists, by opressing the Kurds under their control. In Turkey, the country of this sister who calls me DEVLISH, the Kurds CANNOT STUDY KURDISH, SPEAK KURDISH, PUBLISH IN KURDISH, HAVE THE RIGHT OF SELF-GOVERN, ETC. While language is a God-given blessing of Allah none can deprive somebody of his/her language. 20 million Kurdish muslims in Turkey, have been opressed since 1916. Some Kurdish people thought that more than 80 years of opression under the authority of Turkish, Persian and Arab Muslim! Now, it is the time to resort Communism, Marxisim, etc. and started striving for FREEDOM. Otherwise, the spirit of Kurdish people is Islamic. I do not support these unacceptable ideologies, but we should know that choosing thse ideologies, by small minority, was a reaction against the BRUTAL, BARBARIC, AND UNHUMANE practises of Musliam Arab, Turkish, and Persian BROTHERS, throughout the last centry. Now, Kurdish nation is a Muslim nation in search of FREEDOM, and PKK members are freedom-fighters of that nation, though it does not mean I support their ideology, no! I hate communism. I love FREEDOM. But, brothers and sisters, especially those Turkish, you do not know the meaning of FREEDOM as you are not deprived from FREEDOM. I know what is FREEDOM, it is what we are dying for.

Walaikum Assalam

Rawa,

cihan

Left The Website

Walaikum Assalam

Rawa,

As salamu aleykum wr wb

Firstly i am male....secondly i didn't call you devil...i said you can be a jahil or a devil...this suspicion still continues in my mind....Firstly Kürdistan was a state of Ottomans and they were living in good conditions under the rule of Ottomans...And british didn't divide these lands because of Selahaddin Eyyubi stuff...They shared the lands by looking to the OIL sources...And now you want a state so called "kurdistan" established by americans , british and jews...And your kurdish leaders Barzani&Talabani are with them not with the ummah...BTW as you know Iraqi goverment is totaly a puppet goverment...Also Barzani&Talabani helped to u.s and english armed forces when they were invading Iraq...That barzani and talabani are both men of Devils also they are supporters of TERRORIST GROUP PKK...You said that "you call them terrorists but i say they have communist marxist ideology"...But you don't know that their ideology can not change the fact "they are terrorist"...They killed innocent 40,000 people in Turkey , last one was in Diyarbakır city and 6 kurdish child died in that attack...In my replies i told many times that this terrorist group is established by Devils(u.s.a , eu,etc.)...And also i told that we find the weapons of these Devil countries with the carcasses of PKK TERRORISTS...But you still call them freedom fighters...You are driving your people to a very dangerous option...

Another thing is you say that kurdish people can not speak kurdish..No they have right to speak kurdish but official language is Turkish...You should think that if we take kurdish as an other official language do you know how many languages there are in Turkey? If we make all these languages official do you think that unity of Turkey will be easy to protect?If we will do that communication will be so hard and it will be easier to divide our country...Also there is a lot of attacks to us coming from the west..They try to divide our country...They try to make us weaker ,they think by this way they will be able to invade our lands easier...

You should want a state from Allah(c.c) but you want it from Devils...If we as muslims defeat these Devils we can establish a big Ummah state inshaallah and there can be a kürdistan state in it just like had been in Ottoman state.... But you shouldn't want it from Devils...For more then 100 years there is an invasion upon us(Muslims) we can't do the things what we have in our minds...
Ottomans were turks ,we are also turks..And we love our grandfathers...So how do you think that we are barbaric upon you although you are muslims....Why you believe these lies....Wallahi one of my best friend is a kurd from Tunceli city and i love him for the sake of Allah(c.c)...He also tells me the people in the east of Turkey (where terrorist acts took place) got so bored of that Pkk terrorists...Because of PKK terrorists , businessmen can not go there and bring their investments...

I hope that you will be clever and patient...you should wait for the rise of the ummah...but before that rise i hope you will not choose the side of devils...

Allah Hafiz

cihan

Left The Website
Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

May Allah give the victory soon to the Ummah, amien.:SMILY252:

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

As salamu aleykum wr wb

Amin .....brother inshaallah

Allah Hafiz

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum

The situation of the ummah now a days has been foretold by our beloved prophet s.vs. That muslims will be plenty but we will be as the foam on the ocean. People will feed on us like they are feedin on a dish. The state of the ummah as it is, is becuase we have diviated from our religion. We have left quran and sunnah. People left searching knowledge of the deen. Muslims have turned to biddah, shirk and all kinds of innovations in the religion. Everything that happens to us is the result of our own hands. As Allah sva tells in the quran

"Whatever good happens to you is from Allah; but whatever evil happens to you is from your own self."(Qur'an 4:79)

Muslims have started killing themselves as their blood,wealth, and honor is not worth anything. And in one hadeeth Resulllah s.vs said swearing that the honor of a muslim is more worth than the ka'bah. So, destroying the ka'bah is smaller sin then killing a muslim without right.

Anyways, the cure that will take us out of this mess, is to turn to ALlah s.va and learn the sunnah of resulullah s.va. Search the knowledge and not be of those who follow their desires and tradition.

As far as i have seen that there is no benefit in this thread since people are arguing and hating each other, i am going to close the thread.

The condition of this ummah will stay as it is or get worser until we change ourselves. We have to change ourselves, our families, our neighborhoods, our cities and then our countries. Why we talk about changing the whole muslim ummah and we cant change our own lives and families. If we dont rule according to quran and sunnah in our own homes, how we gonna make the whole ummah united upon quran and sunnah?

Finally, Allah s.va says

"Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect." [Qur'an 13:11].

ALlah knows best

Wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.