assalam alaikum from turkey

maesselame

assalam alaikum

i know this website until 2 or 3 years. but i dont know why i registered now :). i almost was login everyday when i was in my country. by the way im sorry about my launguage, i know its not enough but i m trying anyway. so my name is omar and im a salafi muslim alhamdulillah.. inshaallah after this message we'll be together inshaallah...

fi amanillah

maesselame

alaikum salam brother thanks a lot for your opinion. yes you're right. i can find a lot of things for benefits. i mean a lot of things for read and listen. alhamdulillah inshaallah in future it will be okay than now.. it's good be with you brothers..

fi amanillah

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Brother Omer Welcome.
Actually brother your were already a part of TTI since you were refering it for the past 2 years Mashallah.
Extending my warmest welcome to you for being a part of TTI.
May Allah SWT increase your knowledge here.Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
assalam alaikum

i know this website until 2 or 3 years. but i dont know why i registered now :). i almost was login everyday when i was in my country. by the way im sorry about my launguage, i know its not enough but i m trying anyway. so my name is omar and im a salafi muslim alhamdulillah.. inshaallah after this message we'll be together inshaallah...

fi amanillah

masallah its good know that there are some salafi in turkey, because the majority people from turky are sufis..well anyways welcome to the site i am new myself lol:confused:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
assalam alaikum

fi amanillah

:salam2:

Welcome!

:wasalam:

cihan

Left The Website
masallah its good know that there are some salafi in turkey, because the majority people from turky are sufis..well anyways welcome to the site i am new myself lol:confused:

As salamu aleykum wr wb...

Actually i wonder what is your evidence to call "majority people from Turkey are sufis"...Can you show me your evidence please..This is it for now...

harun

Bismillah

As salamu aleykum wr wb...

Actually i wonder what is your evidence to call "majority people from Turkey are sufis"...Can you show me your evidence please..This is it for now...

wa alaykumsalam bro cihan!

it has not to do something with evidence, only one of the illness in our muslim comunity worldwide called - prejudice.
may ALLAH swt guide us, insha'allah.
it is like the "brainwashing" against us muslims by the media.
what are our non-muslim neighbours thinking about us?
"Muslims are terrorist" or anything like that, also prejudice.
may ALLAH swt guide them to Islam, insha'allah.

fi amanillah