New Member..

Oze

Asalamualaykum brothers & sisters..

My name is Osman,

Im 23 y/o Muslim from Sydney-Australia. I regard myself as a very open minded person who gives benifit of doubt to all situations.

I hope to be a better muslim with the help & support of this website & its members.

To begin my journey with you guys i would like to ask anyone for anything that they think that might help me. For example, im really into good lectures in english & sad stories(it makes us well me more soft & humble)

Ive read a few sad stories in my recent years & i have found that after i do read these stories i become a better practicing muslim.. therfore in need of a few sad but true stories to get me i guess back on track!

Jazakullahu khair

Thanks & kind regards

Salamualaykum

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the website brother Osman :)

I'm not sure if I can help you with the sad stories request, but you can find LOTS of good English lectures all over the internet. You could start by going to http://video.google.com and just searching for "zakir naik". Mashallah his lectures are very good, I've learnt so much from them. I hope this is helpful, inshallah.

:wasalam:

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salaamz

welcome brother to da site:) insha'ALLAH u will benefit and got alot of masha'ALLAH stuff in here...
tc//leave u with ALLAH's care
wassalaamu 3aleykom!

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the forum brother,
I would also suggest you to read the Qur'an more often brother, and contemplate after that. I think the Qur'an reminds us of so many things in this and the next life and gives us a lot of cure.;)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
As-salam Alaykum..

wellcome to TTI..

greeting from Egypt to All muslims from Sydney-Australia

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome brother to tti, hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit loads insha-allah...

wasalaam

Assalamo alaikoum
Welcome to the website
Perhaps one day i will go to live in Queensland not so as to see Kangaroo :)
Wa Alaikoum Assalam