Why all this forums...

Karima80

:salam2: sisters and brothers,

Everytime i log in i see a new language/country forum. So now i were wondering why is it so important to divide us to diffrent language forums, i understand all this with brother and sister forum, islamic discussion and so. Shouldn't this site bring us closer irrespective of nationalities.
And i'm not an english spoken person. Still learning and that from this wonderful site.
:hijabi:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
The language forums are for the benefit of the people who speak each respective language, there is no division in it whatsoever. In fact, it helps us reach a wider community.

blackivy393

yea there are different languages because not everyone knows multiple and english is still not widespread everywhere

Quratulaine

Everytime i log in i see a new language/country forum. So now i were wondering why is it so important to divide us to diffrent language forums, i understand all this with brother and sister forum, islamic discussion and so. Shouldn't this site bring us closer irrespective of nationalities.
And i'm not an english spoken person. Still learning and that from this wonderful site.

:salam2:

i think its a great idea to have different languages on this site. you will reach more people and not everyone speaks english!!

:wasalam:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
there is not wrong with multi languages .....they are helpful especailly for those who dont really understand english :confused:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

salam aleikum
sister Its very simple .
NOT everyone speakes English in this world .For example my parents .I do need to give the information for them in my language ,so and the other people ,who cant understand English...
We are not sorting out people into sections , just trying to do the best to spread the message of Islam for everyone .

waaleikum salam

Shahzad

the different languages are not to spread ethinic hatred instead they help us to understand wat other muslims brother is saying from any other part of the world

whitehijab

at 1st, i do hv the same thought like u but from time to time i start to think the rational alhamdulillah. but unfortunately, i just understand English though and still improving it insyaAllah. wish that i can understand Arabic, spanish and so on one day... :hijabi:

:muslim_child:

Karima80

So now i do wonder how many of you who replied do visit the other forums?

And I do understand that not everyone speak english. Like I said im not english, I do sometimes visit the french and spanish section. So im not totally ignoring this forums. :hijabi:
:muslim_child:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I visit another forum :) It's not an islamic forum though; it's just a forum on notebooks/laptops and so on. Which graphics card is good and so on. There's a new Alienware m15x laptop which is more powerful than my Dell m1730. [/nerd]. Lol. Salam alaikum.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:it is for people like me who understands no other *language* than their own so i just browse them all and stare at the beautiful images it gives a broader spectrum of how people express them selves through different tones and rhythms it is really a great thing thanks guys for making this possible:SMILY259:
jameel