So I have this trip to W.DC

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

I have a trip to washington DC ok. The trip is about $240 and all the activities sounds fun. But I dont know wether to go or not .Im still thinking ?

What do you think?

:salam2:

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~

I had to go to was. dc on a school field trip once. But mines costed $400, b/c it was from michigan. However i got a scholorship and only had to pay $100, lucky me!!...But to answer your question, its not really fun without your family or close friends. I really didnt enjoy myself because i was with my classmates whom i wasnt very close to. So if you go, take a family member or close friend so you'll have more fun. Good luck :SMILY259:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
Washington dc is boring as hell I have been there a couple of times but I never enjoyed it. there is nothing interesting about except some weird museums, the while( which no one is allowed go to inside) nd some trees...:SMILY153:

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
Washington dc is boring as hell I have been there a couple of times but I never enjoyed it. there is nothing interesting about except some weird museums, the while( which no one is allowed go to inside) nd some trees...:SMILY153:

thts because u live in virginia.....rite next to the capital!!!

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

I am jealous. You should definitely go. If you do not admire museums and history lessons and what not..you might not enjoy it.

Overall when I went I had a blast, but I was with 50 people. Try to go with someone who will be as enthousiastic (sp?) as you.

:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
well it's up to you why wouldn't you go, it's important for Muslims to gain knowledge, otherwise we will be just as ignorant as those who judge us...:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

The original poster who started this thread asked the question 5 years ago - the trip has long since been over.