Video Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam.

irasin

Yes, it'll be interesting to see what develops 10 years from now when they become adults. Whatever, it's good to see an English community expanding into a multi-racial society. Racial understanding and intergration augurs well for the future of Britain, I believe. The real secret to peace and peaceful living is to understand others and appreciate their cultures and they us.

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
Wow this is the first Muslim website ive ever actually been on or registered to! lol
this is a great video! talk about strong faith!

-God Bless!

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
Hmph, I'm 12 and my mom won't let me wear my hijab. :( I love this video though.

same im 14, and my parents arent that enthusiastic about it... but i guess its cas i live in the western world... but you knows its right when it comes to Islam, and your religion is more important then ur family... im sure she will be fine with it after a while!

God Bless!

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
not able to see complete video

As Salaam Alaykum ,

I'm able to see only initial few minutes of video about children accepting Islam in England.
I have tried many times without any luck.

Could you someone please upload it to youtube islam or send the link from where I can download it.

amy

Im not too sure that these children in there heart want to be muslim, i think it has a lot to do with the area they are living in and to make friends. ??

Qasim Khan

Assalamo Alikum

I really like this vodeo and most important i am very surprised by the kids how they embrace Islam.these are really the signs of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.say my salam to these my new muslim brothers and sisters ALLAH HAFIZ

irish_muslim_08

The BBC for their 'White' Season made a film entitled 'White Girl' which is based on a true story and I think this is the video that might have led to the film. Very inspiring.

Saidsaad

:salam2:
I've watched the video a few times now, I think it could be true of many people who revert, by seeing everyday muslims were they live going in & out of their local mosque's etc... A non-muslim may always be thinking what is it like inside? & what do they do ? It would be nice to see a follow-up program to the girls as they are now.:mashallah:

Sakeena

Yes! I can send a video of me??? Inshallah?? I'm a revert! And so is ShyHijabi! And many sisters and brothers here!!! Wouldn't that be awesome??!!

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

Salam alaikum,

It's a very intriguing video. But can we really say that these kids "understand" Islam? It seems a bit like they got into it just because it's what the neighborhood kids were doing. I would like to somehow see them 10 years from now and find out what happened to them.

It is the sword of intellect. The sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:

’Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord
with wisdom and beautiful preaching;
and argue with them in ways that are
best and most gracious.’
[Al-Qur’an 16:125]

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

sister i would like to see all of us in ten years time...Allah guides the ones who want guidence and removes those who dont...people from darkness to light and light to darkness....dont forget many of the Sahabas were under 13...make dua Allah keeps them guided and manly make Dua that Allah dosent misguide me or YOU!

It is the sword of intellect. The sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:

’Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord
with wisdom and beautiful preaching;
and argue with them in ways that are
best and most gracious.’
[Al-Qur’an 16:125]

Salaam

bloup1000

salam

:salam2:

love this vid and wow those kids try really hard to learn amazing
i read quran but not really fluently i would say about 55% good
i sometimes like it when m y mum hits me well you know what i mean just like a little smack when i get it wrong and i like it because when its judgement day you know that the sun will be above your head and those places where youve been smacked will protect you from the hot sun and soz if i got it wrong but it might be because ive heard too many stories and like what will happen on judjement day so sorry but i think ive got it pretty much right and not the turn right :lol:
the one where you havent got it wrong
:SMILY47:

:wasalam:waracht-matullahi-wa-a-ra-bakatu