EVER WONDER WHY?

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith
But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God
But when Muslimah does the same she is considered oppressed

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?
But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?
But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potentials.
But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is considered hopeless!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone his religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!

When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.
But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!

Whenever there is a trouble we try to find and solution to it and generally accept any solution?
But if the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it.

When someone else drives a car in a bad way no one blames him.
But when any Muslim makes the same mistake - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the traditions of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.
But questions what the Quran says! :girl3:

west

that is so true and i fear that is why many Muslims are choosing not to wear any clothing relating to an Ilsamic wasy of dress because of the discrimination which is rife all over the world

Hannah123

One Truth
Wow, that is so true. I live in Delaware and I don't know any muslims, I don't wear the hijab either because i don't think i would have a job and i wouldn't be able to take care of my son. Insha'Allah i will put this excuse aside and wear it because all of me wants to cover up. Everything is seen in a different light if you accept and follow the truth. Alhamdulilah

Solemn_G

Soooooo TRUE!!!!

As-salaamu Alaikum

What you said is VERY true. Its rather sad that most of mankind cannot gather enough sense to understand it too. They're too busy trying to make excuses in order to deny the plain truth. May Allah(swt) guide them all.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wow, that is so true. I live in Delaware and I don't know any muslims, I don't wear the hijab either because i don't think i would have a job and i wouldn't be able to take care of my son. Insha'Allah i will put this excuse aside and wear it because all of me wants to cover up. Everything is seen in a different light if you accept and follow the truth. Alhamdulilah

Assalamu Alaykum, mashaallah sister welcome. I ask Allah to help you.

Thanks sister hur-ul-ein for this thread, jazakallahu khayr

wasalam all. :arabi1:

mosabaig

True word ...

:salam2:

:ma:

May Allah open our eyes and let us see clearly the right from wrong. Amin

:shahadah:

:SMILY138:

Marwa17

it'll sound like i'm mimicking but i just read this....and all of it struck me as truth...sadly...May Allah guide us to do right by what he has given us

Globalpeace

Banned
Reasons for this!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Thats because:

Imam Ahmad narrated from Abu Hurayrah , that the Prophet said, “The dunya is a prison for the Believer and a garden of paradise for the Kafir.”

For them is this world & let them enjoy
For us is the Next & let us enjoy

saima11

:salam2:

this is sooo true :shake:

just last nite we were talking about some news report was on about some guy someone and hes been sectioned under the mental health act and we said but if he was a muslim it would have been because he/she is a ist

zarqa

it makes me feel so sad reading this as it speaks so much truth. In a world that put's so much intentions into being 'politicaly correct' they just cant understand how prejudice they really are. Instead of hating these people we indeed need to pity them as when their time comes, wow will they pay!!!!

shazia123

:mashallah: :salam2: :salam2:
Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith
But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God
But when Muslimah does the same she is considered oppressed

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?
But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?
But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potentials.
But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is considered hopeless!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone his religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!

When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.
But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!

Whenever there is a trouble we try to find and solution to it and generally accept any solution?
But if the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it.

When someone else drives a car in a bad way no one blames him.
But when any Muslim makes the same mistake - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the traditions of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.
But questions what the Quran says! :girl3:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Can you justify as to why its funny fabs? Its not according to what you like. Your body itself is a gift from God, dont you like your own self. If you like to make it glamorous as to your wish, ofcourse you do have the freewill to get artificial. Its natural to grow a beard, its natural to keep your face free from make-ups, its natural to be just the natural way.Artifical stuffs do not last long. Do you think its normal to have piercing, have tattoos, dress like a punk, be a freak?

ich denke Sie haben genau verstanden was ich damit gemeint habe,sonst hätten Sie nicht gesagt dass es kein sinn hat oder?
SIe hätten vielleicht das schreiben können dass ich hab es nicht verstanden.