Objectionable and Bad Websites About Islam

Rana Sabir Ali

Aslamu Alikum
sister & brothers
there is web *NAME REMOVED!*
This web cotaine several objectionabl thing.As a muslim this is our duty to protest against this and try to block this web.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
There are many such sites as this one. Just STAY AWAY FROM IT! and stick to TTI and other beneficial sources of information.:blackhijab:

Quratulaine

:salam2:

there are alot of sights like this, i think its best not to mention them, since its like advertising. it can be confusing for someone who is trying to learn, since there is so much information out there, that it is hard to sort out what is correct vs what is misleading.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Whenever someone Links to a website, they make those websites more popular.

I get emails and people post on this website about other websites, but, nobody is really helping this website by linking to it and sharing it in their emails.

Therefore, this site is not so popular, and inadvertantly people help the enemies of Islam by going around telling everyone Not to go there. - As the saying goes, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

We need all support we can get, if people can tell their friends, families about this site it would be really good. If you can just do your best to show you love for Islam by helping people on this site and off it is of benefit.

wasalam.

bajingers

brothers and sisters in islam i was awake all night yesterday because of this ugly sites against islam its the first time i have encountered them and a bit disheartened by these people who is tryng to destroy islam. God have mercy on their souls.