to convert to islam

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

For the same reasons the sahabah did, because Allah swt made us see the truth and we followed the correct path.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Are u muslim ?
I converted to Islam because its the only true way to worship God ,the only one God and I have no doubts in it .Alhamdulillah for Islam ....

waaleikum salam

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
Because ISLAM is the only truth religion and the only religion accepted in sight of Allaah.
Eventually everyone has to accept Islam at some point of their life.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

"Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (Aal 'Imraan: 85).

Jazamkullah Hu-Khairan Jaza.

Al-Hamdulillah - Happy to be muslim

SweetAmirah

assalam 3alaykom .
Why do non muslims convert to this Islam ?

I was a born again christian turned agnostic turned Muslim, so it has been a long journey for me, and I have finally found the truth Alhamdulilah. It was Allah that guided me. As for why people come to Islam, everyone has their own reasons, but in the end it is for one God, and one true religion.
May Allah guide all the non believers to the truth. Aameen!

warda A

Sister
assalam 3alaykom .
Why do non muslims convert to this Islam ?

As for why people come to Islam, everyone has their own reasons, but in the end it is for one God, and one true religion.

yes suster , i agree with you.

people always look for the truth.
islam is a very logical way of life and it corresponds with human nature.
i think that is why most people revert.
i read somewhere a sister who said she reverted beacuse she found that science agreed with the quran, things she read in her science book could be found in the quran and the quran was revealed 1400 years ago, so she was amazed at how that could be possible and yet scientists found those out in the 20 th century, so she belived the Quran was a revelation from Allah.
:wasalam:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
WHY? Easy, people convert to Islam because it makes sense, because it's common sense, because its logical, because its a way of life, because its about cleanliness...and HOW? Easy, they simply declare their faith in God and His last messenger.
For me, Islam is everything. It is my only passion, it is the only cause/creed for which I sacrifice my life for, it is the neucleas around which my life rotates. I found everything I needed or could ever ask for in Islam. I have believed and I am proud to say Islam is my religion.

amy

Asalaam alaykum,

People revert to Islam because it is the TRUTH!! Its the only religion that answers all the questions! Islam is the one true religion! Allhamdulilah!!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Asalaam alaykum,

People revert to Islam because it is the TRUTH!! Its the only religion that answers all the questions! Islam is the one true religion! Allhamdulilah!!

and they know what the purpose of life is after knowing Islam and it is Islam that can help them fulfill that purpose.

Inshallah

I converted to Islam from christianity because it made more sense & turned out to be the true religion that christianity was not.

I disagreed with the trinity; I did not believe Jesus was the actual son of God; I had problems with the supposed death & resurection scenario; I did not believe that anybody or any thing should be worshiped in place of God / Allah: I couldn't get my head around the fact that Jesus could forgive all sins; & there were several more things.

I talked to some Muslim brothers & read the Quran.... and everything began to make sense. I could tell that the bible had been corrupted / changed. I read several books on this & found it to be the case. The Quran is the same as the original, & corrects some of the mistakes of the bible. Once you see the truth, it makes it easy.