Why no1 cares bout this???

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Brother what do u mean nobody cares about this part of Islam ?
Some people dont have choise sometimes ....

waaleikum salam

Lol bro, the reason is that there is ikhtilaf among the ulema about living in kaafir countries , whether it is permissible or not.........

Chilling.....:SMILY346:

well u can do ikhtilaf on any part such as the beard part in which some people say it is must while others say it is not but it written crystal clear it is must but most people jz dont care

Until a country........is starts practicing Islam..then I a will not relocate to a land of muslilms...there are no such thing. Islam is beautiful religion but even the birth land of Islam is not practicing Islam correctly.

muharram23

Staff member
Lol bro, the reason is that there is ikhtilaf among the ulema about living in kaafir countries , whether it is permissible or not.........

Chilling.....:SMILY346:

Salamu alaykum

where did you find that there is an itkhtilaf about living in daarul kufr? I really wanna c that. All scholars of ahlusunnah wal jammah will answer pritty close to the way it was answered by honorable scholar Shaykh al uthaimeen ra. But, i really wanna c that ikhtilaf. Can you provide it brother?

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salamu alaykum

All scholars of ahlusunnah wal jammah will answer pritty close to the way it was answered by honorable scholar Shaykh al uthaimeen ra.

The correct opinion of hanafi , Shafii and Hanbali mazhab say it is permissible as long as they are able to practise islam .
. So that makes it the vast majority who say it is permissible as long as they are able to practise islam

Malikis and others say it is not permissible

The evidence is in your PM box, i cannot post it here....because of some reasons....

Storm

SiStEr
Thank you for raising this subject bro podolski11, it’s been on my mind for quite some time. :D

I have met a lot of people here as well as online who complain about being harassed because they are Muslims. Scarves are being ripped off, beards are mocked etc why don’t these people migrate and live in an Islamic country, where they can practice Islam freely. After all, Islam should not be compromised!!!
And another thing even if you are born and brought up in the west, you will always be treated as a second or third class citizen; they will never accept you as one of their own.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Some of the `Ullemah have written much on this topic, may Allaah reward them. They do mention being able to practice the religion as a factor, but anyone with some insight will know that in countries like the UK, it is only getting more difficult. I think the issue needs to be taken into context first. Many people think that blindly applying the principle of being able to practice their religion makes it suitable for them. www.al-ibaanah.com have produced published a title on this subject called hijrah. Look out for it, its better than making our own conclusions about these matters.

Allaah knows best.

Quratulaine

assalamualaikum

i was jz reading this n i dont get why nobody cares bout this part of Islam!

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=27211&ln=eng&txt=living in kaffir land

:salam2:

why do you think people don't care? its not realistic for those of us who were born in a non-muslim majority country. in islam we should serve our parents, and that's kinda hard to do when living on the other side of the world.

and is it always easier to practice islam in a so called "muslim" country?

:wasalam:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
I dont know about you guys but as for me, inshala, I plan on moving to a muslim / arab country, preferably Saudi Arabia as soon as I get married. Living in a non muslim land is difficult, you have to check the ingredients on lollies, pay extra money jus bcozu wanna buy islamic clothing or halal meat, its hard to explain. I want to hear the adhan every day.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
info on migrating to Muslim countries?

As Salaam Alaykum Brothers and Sisters in Islam!

I have heard so many times that it is preferable to migrate to a Muslim country, but I have never seen a practical guide on migrating to Muslim countries like:

- List of Mulsim countries which offer Citizenship ? (Oil rich countries like KSA,UAE etc won't give citizenship to us)
- Any organization guiding Muslims in migrating to Muslim countries.
- Business/job opportunities relevant to the skills we have.
- Estimated amount of money needed for accomodation, cost of ling etc...

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
migrating to muslim country

Also would like to add.

For me it doesn't matter if Ulama differ about permissiblity of living in a non-muslim country. No one has disputed that living in a Muslim country is
always preferrable.

Leaving aside all other things, just the feeling that I'm breathing in a Muslim country (not even Islamic country) makes me feel so safe, so secure so sweet...it is really difficult to explain the feeling.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
As Salaam Alaykum Brothers and Sisters in Islam!

I have heard so many times that it is preferable to migrate to a Muslim country, but I have never seen a practical guide on migrating to Muslim countries like:

- List of Mulsim countries which offer Citizenship ? (Oil rich countries like KSA,UAE etc won't give citizenship to us)
- Any organization guiding Muslims in migrating to Muslim countries.
- Business/job opportunities relevant to the skills we have.
- Estimated amount of money needed for accomodation, cost of ling etc...

Precisely, have not come across such thing before.....

:salam2:

why do you think people don't care? its not realistic for those of us who were born in a non-muslim majority country. in islam we should serve our parents, and that's kinda hard to do when living on the other side of the world.

and is it always easier to practice islam in a so called "muslim" country?

:wasalam:

hmmm thats a hard choice but i dont know the fatwa looks crystal clear to me....however its ur choice at the end of the day of course

muna

ابنة الاسلام
I'm willin to live in Makkah;the blessed city where our beloved PBUH born. inshaAllah

1stof all Alhamdulillah i didn't face any probs although i've heard lot of bad things da was done 2 my brothers cuz of the name of "Islam" bt at da end of da day it can still never be worth livin in Kafir land compared 2 muslim country on the other hand wht can the chances of imigratin 2 muslim country be? if u can't afford 2 do so as sum of da brothers said.
i'm willin 2 go n live in muslim country as soon itz possible for me inshaAllah n 2 all brothers i'd suggest "May Allah makes easy ur wayz of life" inshaAllah

by da way i found this verse from the Quran mentioning about this matter.

"Verily! As for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): "In what (condition) were you?" They reply: "We were weak and oppressed on earth." They (angels) say: "Was not the earth of Allâh spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?" Such men will find their abode in Hell - What an evil destination![] (97) Except the weak ones among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way. (98) 97-98:Surah nisa.

"AstagfiruAllah wa atubu ilaAllah"

http://www.quranexplorer.com/

abou haytam

Qualities which must be present in the land to which one makes hijrah

Question:

What are the necessary qualities which must be present in a country for it to be regarded as daar harb or daar kufr (hostile land or the abode of kufr).

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Every land or region in which the rulers and those in authority uphold the limits set by Allaah and they rule their people in accordance with Islamic sharee’ah, and the people are able to carry out what Islam has enjoined upon them, is considered to be dar islaam (the abode of Islam). The Muslims in such lands have to obey their rulers with regard to that which is right (ma’roof) and be sincere towards them, helping them to take care of the affairs of state and giving them moral and practical support. They should live there, and not go to live anywhere else except to another place which is under Islamic rule where they may be better off. This is like the case of Madeenah after the Hijrah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), when the Islamic state was established there, and like Makkah after the Conquest, when the Muslims took power there and it became daar islaam after it had been daar harb and it had been obligatory for the Muslims there who were able to leave, to migrate from it.

Every country or region in which the rulers and those in authority do not uphold the limits set by Allaah and do not govern those who are under their care by the rules of Islam, and in which the Muslims are not able to establish the rituals of Islam, is daar kufr (the abode of kufr). This is like Makkah al-Mukarramah before the Conquest, when it was daar kufr. The same applies to any land in which the people belong to the religion of Islam, but those who are in authority govern by laws other than those revealed by Allaah, and the Muslims are not able to establish the rituals of their religion. They have to migrate from that place, fleeing so that their religious commitment will not be compromised, to a land which is ruled by Islam and where they will be able to do that which is required of them by sharee’ah. Whoever is unable to migrate – men, women or children – will be excused, but Muslims in other lands are obliged to save them and bring them from the kaafir lands to the Muslim land. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way. These are they whom Allaah is likely to forgive them, and Allaah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, Oft-Forgiving” [al-Nisaa’ 4:97-99]

“And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allaah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:75]

But whoever is able to establish the rituals of Islam within his family and establish evidence against the rulers and people in authority, and bring about reform, making them change their ways, then it is prescribed for him to stay among them, because there is the hope that by staying there he may be able to convey the message and reform them – so long as he is safe from temptation and fitnah.

And Allaah is the source of strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 12/51

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=3225&ln=eng&txt=دار إسلام

Inshallah

What about a person living in the UK, Canada, or the US that converts to Islam. Now they are a Muslim. Should they move to an Islamic country?

What about a Muslim child, who moved to the UK at age 4, who is now an adult? Do they have to pack up & leave also?

Can a Muslim man living in Kuwait move to France, because a job transfer requires him to do so.... or should he quit his job?

The only way the world can be exposed to Islam is to have Muslims in all parts of the world. Years ago, the Philippines used to be a mostly catholic nation with no Muslim influence. Now, there's a substantial Muslim presence there.

Allah wants everyone to hear the message of Islam. I did Shahada after talking to two brothers in a mosque in California..... they were both from Morocco. If they had run back to Morocco, I might not have done Shahada.

It's hard NOT to live in a Muslim country sometimes. And IF you were to move to a Muslim country, what would be the criteria? The UAE is different from Iran, which is different from Syria, etc...

The important thing is to live by the precepts of the Quran wherever you live. Avoid that which is prohibited & trust Allah.