Prove you are a genius

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

This is just for fun, could you do this calculation?:)

the next person who will open the file should write their name/username and reattach for the next person.
okay, come on people get your pens and paper

How to open attached file ?

There is a bus with 7 girls .

Each girl has 7 bags .

In each bag, there are 7 big cats

Each big cat has 7 little cats.

Each cat has 4 legs .

Question: How many legs are present in the bus?

Number of legs is password to open attached file.

Attachments

• Prove U R Genius.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 206

al-muslimah

Salam alaycoum

I got the number :D but when I opened the attached file it opens as a zipped file and there were no place to put a password! What's wrong with it? Is it my computer that doesn't support that kind of file?

btw shall I add the driver's legs?:rolleyes:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
This is beyond me,

:confused::SMILY309::SMILY176::angryblue::angryblue::angryblue::mad::SMILY27::tantrum1::tantrum1::tantrum1::SMILY45:

Im gonna get my bro to help me and get bk to u with the answer
:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

shahsanober

:SMILY27:i'm going crazy
I'm trying and trying and trying....................
Can we have a hint?At least tell us we have to type the password in numbers or we have to write the spelling.:SMILY176:

warda A

Sister
try harder

Salam alaikum.

My attachment below.

heheheh i bet you got it in a sec.:ma:

Salam alaycoum

I got the number but when I opened the attached file it opens as a zipped file and there were no place to put a password! What's wrong with it? Is it my computer that doesn't support that kind of file?

btw shall I add the driver's legs?

open the zip file, the attachment is in it.
you got to add up and try to open the attachment, it is kind of confusing

i'm going crazy
I'm trying and trying and trying....................
Can we have a hint?At least tell us we have to type the password in numbers or we have to write the spelling

sorry no hints, you got to try harder.

good luck

:tti_sister:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Lol, here's a big hint

- The answer is a 5 digit number.
There are 100,000 combinations you can try out if you want to type out every possible password and do it the long way :p.

Further edit, we should make this thread into a brothers vs sisters thing lol. This is early high school maths and from what I remember, the guys were usually better in maths than girls (well actually, the top were guys..and the dumbest were guys too; but let's just focus on the smarties right now). That's what I noticed when I was 12.

shahsanober

thanks dna1987 but i did'nt got it and don't worry sister warda i;m still trying dna1987 was just helping . I'll try and let u know.

Wasalam

warda A

Sister
Further edit, we should make this thread into a brothers vs sisters thing lol. This is early high school maths and from what I remember, the guys were usually better in maths than girls (well actually, the top were guys..and the dumbest were guys too; but let's just focus on the smarties right now). That's what I noticed when I was 12.

why do you want to see who is good in math?
it seems like there are no smarties around anymore and to tell you the truth, maths is not my strong point, that calculation drove me nuts but, eventually i got it.

so girls brother dna wants to see who are the smartest. lolz
get going.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
ok i think i got it..but there isnt anywwhere to put the password...i mean r u sure its password protected to get in? it aint working.

MOSABJA

This file in my computer too opens in a Zip Format .I dont know where to put the password.But I have got the exact answer.If I post it on this thread then it will be of no use .

Anyway the hint I give is that
1) Dont forget to count the legs of Big cats and girls.You could be fooled if you only count for legs of small cats.
2) the first digit is 1 and the last is 0 an number is 5 digit.

Any way if sisters dont mind then bros are more intelligent then them.Not only maths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=405056&in_page_id=1770

Not gender bias .Women are better in other things.But(generally) physically and mentally men have the lead.

al-muslimah

open the zip file, the attachment is in it.
you got to add up and try to open the attachment, it is kind of confusing

good luck

No, It's my computer that doesn't support it..I tried another computer and it worked but the password didn't work!!!!!:girl3:
Im not going to leave this!! I'm still trying...

al-muslimah

This file in my computer too opens in a Zip Format .I dont know where to put the password.But I have got the exact answer.If I post it on this thread then it will be of no use .

Anyway the hint I give is that
1) Dont forget to count the legs of Big cats and girls.You could be fooled if you only count for legs of small cats.
2) the first digit is 1 and the last is 0 an number is 5 digit.

Any way if sisters dont mind then bros are more intelligent then them.Not only maths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=405056&in_page_id=1770

Not gender bias .Women are better in other things.But(generally) physically and mentally men have the lead.

I've already done this..and I get it wrong!!
Come on give us another hint :D im not telling you to give us the answer , just tell us whats the second and third and forth diGit, only!:D

al-muslimah

Yesss Alhamdullah!! I did it!! I got the five digits!! as mosbaja said it starts with a 1 and ends with a 0..when you open the file you'll get "wardaA" Typed!!!

warda A

Sister
hooray

Yesss Alhamdullah!! I did it!! I got the five digits!! as mosbaja said it starts with a 1 and ends with a 0..when you open the file you'll get "wardaA" Typed!!!

:ma:
well sister we are beating the boys, it doesnt matter if you got the answer you have to put your name on the list, that is the proof.

my dear sister, you should have opened the attachment that DNA attached and put your name under his and you attach it back.

:ma:

Meraj

Brother
:salam2: dear brothers ans sisters...
i did it alhumdulillah.....it is not so tough...comon brothers and sistes it is easy...take ur time beat the maths...i wil not provide any hint here so do it ur self...that wil be better...
if anyone need i can pm him/her...
:wasalam:

Attachments

• prove U R Genius.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 15