Here to help
la hola wa la qwatta illa bellah :astag:

devil1.jpg << looks like a devil

devil.jpg <<looks like a devil too!!

face.jpg << theres a face can u c ??a face on the moon

masshallah

OsMaN_93

Here to help
SORRY !!! i dont know why they are very small:):shymuslima1: i guess i don sumin wrong :lol:thets 1st thread i send :):SMILY209:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I see two pictures of smoke, and a picture of the Moon.

We dont know what Shaytan looks like, as we dont know what angels look like. We cannot take the pictures Christian and other sources have imprinted into our brains as "devils" to look like as an actuality.

Muslims base what they say off of facts. They are not ones to find everything and seek an interpreation of what it is, and what it means. In fact, it is discouraged.

So the pictures are just pictures as any other, and I dont see anything in them. Sorry.

wasalam

Salaam,

Don't let your eyes believe everything you see, we are in the computer age. Sorry to break the bad news, but these are all computer generated.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum,

We know you meant well brother osmanelmais but like what our brothers and sisters have said, we shouldn't believe in things like these. These are just coincidence and our imaginations are so strong that we could make a face or shape out of everything.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazak Allah

jazakom Allah 4 teeching me sumin new ,i didnt know.
i didnt think that ,!!!:astag:so i betta avoiod thing like thet !
:shymuslima1: i had a picture of the devil in my mind from caaaartoooons ,but im, guna try and 4get it now:SMILY209::SMILY149:

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
looks fake.. n its jus like.. why waste time with stuff like that... times short... deaths on the footstep! do sumthing to make ur life in the here after better! inshAllah!

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
well, two pics of smoke...and another one of what might be a moon>

the images are drawn on to make it look like a devil...but when u look at the real image..there is no body or tail or anything.

anyway...
salam

oh..and the devil has a tail since>>>????

the world seems to know him a little to well..and i think its nothing to be proud of.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

The "face on the moon" is actually one of the first photos taken of the surface of Mars. The picture perplexed the folks at Nasa so when they sent a better satelite to Mars recently they took more pics and analyzed them. The object does not resemble a face at all with better resolution but rather appears to be a collapsed caldera. But the old cameras had such poor resolution so the shadows gave the caldera a "face" appearance.

As for the other photos...clouds of smoke brother. However Shaitaan was definitely in the hearts of the people that caused that tradegy.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:shymuslima1: i had a picture of the devil in my mind from caaaartoooons ,but im, guna try and 4get it now:SMILY209::SMILY149:

No worries , we all make mistakes.....:)

:hearts:

beliefinone

great personality

As salaamu alaikum brother:

What a great personality! your reaction is certainly a great quality in Islam. There is so much to learn in Islam. InshaAllah, you dedication will be strengthened.

Salaam,
G:tti_sister:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Like I agree who has ever seen Shaytan in his natural shape... I don't even think the Prophet salallahu alaihi wa salaam has seen shaytan in his natural shape

BintMuhammad

Staff member
As salaamu alaikum brother:

What a great personality! your reaction is certainly a great quality in Islam. There is so much to learn in Islam. InshaAllah, you dedication will be strengthened.

Salaam,
G:tti_sister:

:salam2:

Agree on that! :ma: