Democrats seize control of US House

dalbadhar

:bismillah1:
Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I just saw the news that Democrats seize the control of US House. :ma:

I feel this is a starting downstep for George W.Bush (an enemy of Islam) and his party…

He still have lot to suffer as Afghan,Palestine,Iraq & other muslim people suffer

What is your opinion?

Regards

Dalba
08-Nov
01.40PM
GMT +8HRS

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:wasalam:

I don't want to sound too negative, but I don't think the democrats are much better. Both parties are "enemies of Islam" as you put it. I think the US of A needs another choice.

OmarTheFrench

Keith Ellison, a Democrat, has become the first Muslim to be elected to the US Congress by winning a Minnesota seat in the House of Representatives.

He overcame personal attacks emphasising his past association with Louis Farrakhan, leader of the radical Nation of Islam group.

The 43-year-old lawyer sought to downplay his religion and ran on a populist platform.

He has called for the immediate withdrawal of US troops from Iraq.

On the campaign trail, he also urged a greater reliance on renewable fuels and the establishment of a government-funded universal healthcare system.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6127234.stm

Your brothers are suffering but insh'Allah for less time with this "Bush pig" and his party out.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Haha. yea the democrats won the house. now lets see if the senate goes too.

Ny. idk, polititions will say anything for a vote usually. I don't rely too much on my state or it's reps.

west

I do not care if a Republican or Democrat is elected president in the States. All that I am cncerned about is their treatment and attitude towards Muslim countries.

I hope that whoever is elected will start viweing the Islamic world as equals and not as people to be conquered and "educated" re the western life

Saadi Sharif

:bismillah1:
Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I just saw the news that Democrats seize the control of US House. :ma:

I feel this is a starting downstep for George W.Bush (an enemy of Islam) and his party…

He still have lot to suffer as Afghan,Palestine,Iraq & other muslim people suffer

What is your opinion?

Regards

Dalba
08-Nov
01.40PM
GMT +8HRS

:wasalam:

Yes ive just heard the news too; yes probably a starting downstep for Bush, but I don't know how much is it going to affect the American govt. being the 'enemy of Islam', because Georgie isn't the primary driving force of the Govt. It's 'influence' of other special interests (and the people who are interested in those interests) that decide who shall the puppet be and what shall the deed be for this time, and those people and their interests will ALWAYS remain enemies of Islam until when Allah Wills, that is they become friends of Islam or are incapable of being the enemies of Islam.

Regards:)

Sa'adi