Big problem in France.

OmarTheFrench

Brothers and Sisters,

Here in France we have a serious problem,you know yet that in France,Islam is stigmatized even if there are more and more Muslims.
Before those who criticized the Quran were the non-Muslims,but now we have problems with peoples who claim be "Modernist" Muslims,they say that Islam must be reformed and the Quran too(Astaghfirullah),this is serious problem because these peoples are often in TV show,they are everywhere in TV,know because of these peoples many person think the Holy Quran has been modified(Astaghfirullah)

May Allah helps us.(Sorry for the bad english)

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:salam2:

I am quite well aware of this problem.Problem is that we do not have control who is representing ISLAM on print or screen media.Media in west is doing a planned insult of Islamic teaching.But insAllah it will make our Emaan more stronger.

The best we can do is to have strong eye of media esp black sheep between us and then warn others around us about it.InsAllah our single attempt will count and we all together make huge difference.

May Allah mercy on Umma.

Looking for urs PRayers.
Jav

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam, they are silly people.

We believe in the Quran and Hadith just as they are.

Islam is perfect, no need to change. Just people are not perfect and are in need of change. They need to change to true Islam.

wasalam.

:salam2:
Yes that's said. Unfortunatly this fact happen today all over the world.
I think we are in the period that the Prophet :saw: talked about it, in which everyone will start to talk and gives his own point of view about islam
(including us : we memebers on turtoislam :) :SMILY26: :astag:).

I don't remember the full hadith about the Rouwaybida i.e. eachone who will talk about Islam but far from the true Islam.
:wasalam:

west

The Quran can never be changed but Islam is adaptable.
I believe that we can build our lives around Islam but it a faith that can withstand the changes which we are experiencing in the modern world.