Obama

Hasibah

What religion is Obama? My husband insists he is Muslim and said his oath on the Quran, but every where I go it says otherwise.

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Born August 4, 1961 (1961-08-04) (age 46)
Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
Nationality American
Political party Democratic
Spouse Michelle Obama
Alma mater Columbia University,
Harvard Law School
Religion Christian (United Church of Christ)

Shahzad

wat ever religion or region he belongs to, he will never be sincere wid muslims.
Thats why he is one of the potential candidates. Jews have very very strong influence in congress. They wont let any "Islam-friendly" person come ahead

Shahzad

yeah i dont know him very well but do u think they will allow anyt sincere leader to muslims, or any muslim leader to come over the top of them?

Use ur head brother . We have already lost spain . Where are u at the moment? Cordoba or toledo ?:)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i think obama would be a great change for this country. if obama isn't elected it's most likely due to his skin color. what is amazing is that he has large support from white americans, and he is the first ever serious black candidate for president.

Rahima Ali

brothers and sisters, this election is not about his skin colour, it's more about "how will you as a president sort out the criscise in Iraq and the cricise of the so called war on terrorism"???, when Obama was asked this question by one of the audience, he came up with a ridiculous answer such as " we will spy on any Muslim person that we find suspicious", however, a soo called Afro American imam was on his side and that imam is a person that the afro americans view as the next Malcolm X :astag:, anyways this imam said to the muslims of america to vote for obama so that he can sort out the cricise in Africa especially Darfur, one muslim man stood up and asked that soo called imam "What about Somalia"? then he the afro imam said "we don't care about them"...i'm previously in america and it's shocking how muslims are leaving obamas party their all voting for the republicans now because they have no choice. For the Afro Americans "it's all about their race and skin colour", because thats what they believe, but for the rest of the americans it's all about common sense.

wasalam

dianek

It is clear that the only clear candidates for president are Clinton, Obama and McCain......NOW I REFUSE to vote for another Bush-like republican....so that leaves me with clinton or obama and to tell the truth, I think they will end up on the same ticket so in which order it doesn't matter. I do believe Barack intends to get our troops out of Iraq as quickly as possible. I believe he will revive the American dollar's value, restore jobs to American's and unite the country....I think he has a young, fresh, hip approach to politics and that, believe it or not, is drawing young voters and especially female voters to back him. That surprises me because I would think that women voters would be rallying behind Hillary......but again, in the end, they will share the same democratic ticket and I would rather have either one of them in office OVER ANY BUSH NAZI MCCAIN.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

HELLO!! Folks read for yourselves. Let me put it simply: Man ain't no good!!
This is not about black and white and hispanic and lesbian and gay...this is about those who are the servants of the servants of the devil and those who wish to be helpers of the oppressed.
Think gentle people. I can say no more.

from wat i heard was that he was born christian or atheist type but converted to Islam when his mother married an indonesian..at that time he was a little boy but then he converted back to christinity .....in the end who cares!

samwich717

Well Ron Paul is the best choice...too bad he has no chance. If I had to choose between Obama and CLinton I would choose Obama but I cannot support McCain because he is not a true conservative as I am.

mahdi

hallo

salaam, here you have three choices, one is john mccain , he wants to contunue what bush started fighting with islam, he wants to attack iran, he has the same idea as bush , may be worse then him .there other two choices are obama and clinton, the good thing about obama is he says he will negotiate with leaders like ahmedinajad, and syria, he says he would pull out the troops in iraq, .the third choice is clinton , she voted to go to iraq . she says she is not sure when she will pull the troops out of iraq, but for me my faovurite is obama , i don't care about his religion ,or his color . and my second choice is clinton. but mccain is another nazi leader for me. worse then bush, he vows to capture bin laden, and that will make him attack other muslim nations,
peace.

abou haytam

salam o alikom

arabe people used to say

ليس في القنافد أملس

meaning : There are no soft Hedgehogs

ummah should wake up and work hard for itself. to hope that an americain leader could be a freind to muslims show how weak we are.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Why are we counting out the man who would assist the US and at the same time is the only candidate that has stated he will stop aid to Israel? Why are we stuck in the media game?
McCain, CLinton and Obama are bedfellows. They are on the same team. They attended the same schools, play golf together, have scams etc.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Salaam,

Why are we counting out the man who would assist the US and at the same time is the only candidate that has stated he will stop aid to Israel? Why are we stuck in the media game?
McCain, CLinton and Obama are bedfellows. They are on the same team. They attended the same schools, play golf together, have scams etc.

Obama has said "I would go into Pakistan" if ron paul doesn't get the republican nomination vote libertarian. I am going to get you know what on for saying this. I hear talk obama instead of mccain. This is about the equivalent of voting communist or fascist. I choose neither. Are you going to vote for the electric chair or lethal injection. One of those two are going to win. I can't speak for everyone here but I vote for escape. Most people's reply would be well at 10 percent it is not going to win, so why vote for it. Of course it is not going to win if you don't vote for it.

Shahzad

"religion is religion and state is state" . This is the thing which has seperated the religino from daily lives of chiristian. Nabi (SAW) did control the things while sitting in Masjid-un-Nabvi.

Please dont ever quote that thing again brother samwich :). Hows the weather there at ur place now adays? its really chill here