URGENT: MUST READ

ajazz

Assalamualikum

Dear brothers and sisters this is very important please visit this site and sign
petition to
Remove the Illustrations of prophet Muhammad(s) from Wikipedia

http://tinyurl.com/ysnvjn

jazakallah khair

ajazz

PLEASE AFTER YOU READ THIS POST REPLY SOMETHING EVEN A SIMPLE SALAAM WILL DO SO THAT THIS THREAD IS KEPT ALIVE AND KEEP POPPING UP IN NEW POSTS THIS WAY MORE PEOPLE WILL READ

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Yep signed but I really am not a fan of such things. It makes my blood boil and my hair to frizz and my nuckels to crack

Joanna-Aisha

Assalamy alykoum wa rahmatu Allahu wa barakatu!
I've signed it to, but I agree that I'm not a fun of petitions, but...if we want to make a step or change things in our life, we need to help:):):)
Have a nice day!
Maa el salama!

ajazz

Assalamalikum!

what could be the reason for not signing?
don't you see this is a great opportunity to to defend our prophet even if it is in a very small way and don't you know this small gesture may become a big boon for you in hereafter inshaallah.
by Allah you have the opportunity to defend the prophet!!!
and on the day of judgment even an atoms weight of good deed will be counted, this atom may become a atom bomb for you!

and why do you care for the result?
it is the effort that is counted don't you know?
strange things have have happened don't you know they plan and Allah(swt) plans and Allah(swt) is the best of planer

even if this petition fails it will creat awareness if it produces record number of signing that to by peaceful means.

and tell you what it is already spreading awareness

"Nearly 100,000 people worldwide have signed a Web-based petition asking Wikipedia to remove all depictions of the Prophet from its English-language entry"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328966,00.html

if you are to lazy to do it give your email address and name and permission to sign on your behalf i will do it inshaallah.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Allahumma salli Alaa Muhammed SAW

Thankz bro for sharin..JzakaAlllah khair n Alhamdolillah i've signed da petition

Asmaa_A

Assalam aleikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.
I had also signed, I think people should read a little bit about any religion before attaking it, to know at list the base habbits of that religion, before doing something offensing. I am sure that if any muslim would have done something bad against christians habbits, that would had generate a whole tragedy.
May Allahu taala protect us for all evil, isnallah.

al-muslimah

I've signed aswell, actualy we already have this thread in the forum.
Haven't you guys noticed this>>there are 115,719 signatures out of 10,000!!! and nothing has happened? they even didnt remove the pictures of prophet mohamad yet!!! ya allah!!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
ignorants!!! they should learn bwt religions 1st

:salam2:
ignorants!!! they should learn bwt religions 1st, they just come and judge people ,whatever state of mind they have..:angryred:
"they seriously gt issues man...":lol:
there should be a law.. thet no 1 can disrespect Muslims or any other religions in any form..:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:
:astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag:

wa salam alikom PS i have signed it .

ajazz

Assalamualikum

Chapter 21, verses 52-54 of the quran read: "[Abraham] said to his father and his people: 'What are these images to whose worship you cleave?' They said: 'We found our fathers worshipping them.' He said: 'Certainly you have been, you and your fathers, in manifest error.'"

From this arises the Muslim belief that images can give rise to idolatry - that is to say an image, rather than the divine being it symbolises, can become the object of worship and veneration.

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
AS-SALAM-UL-LAIKUM

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH (ALONE), protect and preserve all muslims - ameen and guide all the believers and those searching for the TRUTH - ameen

wa-laikum salam

A Muslim

Aslam Muh Alaykum Wah Rahmatullah.

Thank you for sharing..... PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR ISLAM... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST SIGN TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

Mashlllah atleast some of us have made a difference.

Jazakullah Khair may Allah (SWT) bless you for sharing and defending our Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Sister S

Signed. I am going to let other brothers and sisters know.
and inshallah we can all make a change.