Thanks to All!

dianek

I just wanted to say thank you to so many of you who have been so kind and interesting. I think though that I need to drop off tti. I seem to insight arguements and debates and can't help but to continue to argue them from the "western perspective" with my hardminded ideals. So rather than stay here and unintentionally causing conflicts, I believe it best to just say goodbye to you all. Thanks so much for all your help, thoughts, prayers, knowledge and so much more. I wish you all the best!!!! I will keep my account active so if you would like to PM please do, I don't want to lose friends made here. But I will refrain from posting or responding anymore.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Thank you sister for everything. I ask Allah to give you paradise, amien.

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
You shouldn't step out just because you have a different opinion than others. In the end that's what makes people individuals.

sal12

Yeh I agree with Faisal, u can't think that ur views are hardminded or anything like that, no one's is! everyone just has their own opinion and we use this website to express how we feel about certain issues. Yeh some people here argue but so what? Don't let that stop u from posting or responding.

Salaam sister Diane,

I always did find you as a awesome person. You have a unique personality and I always enjoy reading your posts. You raise questions and bring topics to the table that I often don't ponder upon.

You know our eman (faith) increases and decreases every day. You don't want to isolate yourself from your own fellow brothers and sisters in Islam. We have so much to share and so much to learn and grow from one another. There was an incident where I felt like booting myself out of TTI, but I reflected and thought about how much information that I needed to learn I would lose.

Nobody, including Allah, expects you to be perfect from day one. Learn Islam properly and then gradually learn to practice the faith. I can only imagine how tough it is to conform with the codes of Islam, especially if you are a convert, but as humans we strive every day to become better invidividuals. What good would it be if we stayed the same every day?

My concrete advice is that you should stay because of the knowledge that you can attain from the diverse topic discussions. After all, Allah swt encourages us to attain as much knowledge of this world as possible. Perhaps you just need a little break, as everyone sometimes need their own space. Inshallah you will stick around and make the right decision.

wasalaam

TheHumbleWun

GAZIJA

Staff member
Esselamu Aleikum
Sister if we have different opinions does not mean, that we want you to drop out. at the and we are humans and emotional, but no need to take it to personal. you should stay and continue being part of this site, even though we are heard headed:angryred:

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
try to only say things if you really need it....
dont isolate yourself...
also maybe make a simple du'a before comeing on this site.. so Allah(subhana wa ta'ala) will protect you from conflict

wa selaam

Shahzad

sister dianek: be here. dont go away

dont post any sort of political stuff. Jusst keep on reading islamic discussion or perhaps the sisters only section.

Dont be all alone. As Satan attacks on the one who goes seperately all alone from the group.
Keep ion contact in widh senior persons at TTI like MirajMom and ZainsMommy

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
Sister I'm going to miss you and your bold posts, (people need to hear it sometimes without having things sugarcoated). However, I understand where you are coming from and only pray that during this time you meet people that are more supportive and will not critisize you and that you read more and more on Islam everyday.
FiaminAllah
:wasalam:

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Sister Dianek,

I pray to Allah to guide you and all of us to the right path.

I just want to say that you shouldn't go; no matter where you go, you'll always find all sort of people (rude, wise, etc,etc). We all need to learn, contribute :SMILY209:, agree and disagree on many things here not just on TTI, but everywhere else.

I also want to give you an advise : NEVER judge Islam according to what muslims agree o disagree with; there will always be different opinions, thoughts, manners of understanding and living not just Islam but any other religion as well.

We must cling onto the Coran and the Sunna, and by doing so , I can guarantee, that Allah is going to guide us to what is really improper o not.

I understand, however, how you must be feeling right now :confused:. It happened to me exactly the same when I just converted : people scaring you away from Islam, while others understanding that I just converted and that I would disagree with so many things...... but as I learnt more about Islam I understood that's how the world is(all sort of people), and even my opinions began to change , and I learnt that we are here for a TEST and tests are not always "nice" and easy.

Sister, no matter what you say and do whether incorrect or not, there will be always people disagreeing and agreeing with you! The important thing is that only Allah knows your heart and intention and nobody has the right to judge you!!

We must be brave, sister, and continue to love Allah more and more, and HE will be the Only One to guide us through! That's the whole point!

Assalamo alikom sister. :hijabi:

hager

Stay

salam,sister
Stay in TTI..
don't leave please,i hates goodbyes..
sister...please,stay...

if u leave?i'll annoyed who here?:SMILY335:
just kidding
please,stay...deal,sister?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You have never been anything but honest. Your posts assist others. You ask honest questions..you responses often help us to make points more clearly and consisely. You help many many people. This site needs you.
You represent a perspective that has a place here. Please do not stop posting. You help everyone learn. I mean this.

abou haytam

salam o alikom sister;

I know you are new to islam and i know that many thing sounds illogic cuz they don't fit to your '' logic '' or your style of life. remember sister that when alcohol is forbiden in our prophet(pbuh)time, his (pbuh) companion didn't ask for ''scientific'' proof why it should be haram. They just accept it cuz they witness and they beleive that mohamed (pbuh) is the messenger of allah. Tell me sister, if in our days we don't have proof that alcohol is harmful to our health, will you accept it easyly to be haram. many generation after our prophet(pbuh) accept it without any scientific proof: it was a part oh their faith..that s it. now sister why we sound arguing with you it s because many of us try to tell you that islam is a way of life which mean we should adapt ourselves to islam not to adapt islam to our life. and this your first TEST.

All your thread have many attention and many replys because we all know that you r our little sister in islam and we care about you. and now you are just mad like a little sister ;) so i hope that you will forget and things will be ok and monday morning incha allah we want to see your articl from fox and cnn ;) and we will search everywhere to correct any misconception about islam...this is our duty. i beleive sister that at least you learn that people don't have the same ''logic'' what is obvious for you is not clear for others. your thread forced me to look for response to many questions and i gain knwledge me too.

You should express everything that is not clear or illogic for you. don't keep it for you. At least keep in touch with member on tti and aske them your questions.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Dear Sister Dianek,
i second Appa with saying that all your posts come from your heart and they are honest, and you know what when you speak your heart you feel good about it especially when you have muslim brothers and sisters to help you with your problems and that is how we learn.
You just have to be patient and have complete trust in Allah because no human being can guide you as he Allah can.
So dont forget their is also istikhara prayer for a confused mind.
Hope i was of help but please we dont want to loose a sister in islam

May Allah make easy your troubles :tti_sister:
You will be in my prayers
Your sister in islam
Faiza

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum Sister Diane

Assalamu alaikum Sister,

I hope the silent treatment doesn`t last long. :)

Your brothers and sisters are waiting for you.

I second you brother in everything you said. We all are waiting sister for your silence to end. :SMILY209: :D

Quratulaine

dear sister dianek,

please dont leave the site! i always enjoy reading your posts. however, i do have to say that i understand your frustration with some of the responses on this site....the problem with having discussions online is that very often the "tone" of the response/question is lost...and can seem overly harsh or be interpreted the wrong way. i myself have contemplated leaving this site as well....sometimes questions about islam are interpreted wrongly, and then the person being asked is wrongly judged about their intentions....and i'm not interested in being part of a judgemental community.

but i think the bad outweighs the good on this site...so i hope to see you around on here now and then.:hearts::hearts::wasalam:

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

I remember when I first converted I was like you. Two things are happening. One you still see things through your old eyes which actually keeps you in the dark about what's really happening and two you still see things through your old eyes which makes you more compassionate. Are you confused? One is the political thing..what's in the news is biased and often what's in the arab news is biased and somewhere in the middle is the truth. Also there are other sources of info outside these two which are from neither and they are from non-muslims who have figured out all the scams. here is a website as an example www.whatreallyhappened.com As for the second thing you can see all the hypocrisy of the muslim world and you are appalled while many muslims are used to it in a way. Trust me this shock never goes away but you must separate the true news stories from the fake. It is the responsibility of all of us to change what is happening in the world and not just point out what is wrong..the muslims know..now as converts lets try to set things straight. I think converts are like a purification process for the ummah.. a shot in the arm so to speak..a wake up call. Let us use our outrage to change the injustice in the world. And I remind myself first!

Wa Salaamu alaikum
D4E

zainsmommy

Asalaamu Alaikum

I remember when I first converted I was like you. Two things are happening. One you still see things through your old eyes which actually keeps you in the dark about what's really happening and two you still see things through your old eyes which makes you more compassionate. Are you confused? One is the political thing..what's in the news is biased and often what's in the arab news is biased and somewhere in the middle is the truth. Also there are other sources of info outside these two which are from neither and they are from non-muslims who have figured out all the scams. here is a website as an example www.whatreallyhappened.com As for the second thing you can see all the hypocrisy of the muslim world and you are appalled while many muslims are used to it in a way. Trust me this shock never goes away but you must separate the true news stories from the fake. It is the responsibility of all of us to change what is happening in the world and not just point out what is wrong..the muslims know..now as converts lets try to set things straight. I think converts are like a purification process for the ummah.. a shot in the arm so to speak..a wake up call. Let us use our outrage to change the injustice in the world. And I remind myself first!

Wa Salaamu alaikum
D4E

WOW!!! This is very helpful to me!!! You just touched on my feelings too and explained it very well. THANK YOU!

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Sis i dont think you should be quitting just becasue you had an argument with someone who doesn't agree with you or has different opinon about a certain issue. Allah has created human beings with different ideas and thoughts e.g. some of us do understand a certain thing differently than the other ones because of their experience or knowledge. Hope u have a good time. And may Allah reward you for your interesting posts.