who else besides muhammad (pbuh)?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:
as a muslim, i always try to keep ALLAH SWT, His messenger Muhammad ( pbuh ), and his deen ( islam ) in my mind constantly. i am not a perfect muslim and i neither pretend to be one. alhamdullilah ALLAH SWT has given me the hidaya to make taubah to Him when i stumble and fall into sin or error. the more i reflect on my imperfection, the more amazed i become when i learn about our beloved prophet Muhammad’s ( pbuh ) perfection.

without question, he is the greatest creature that has ever walked the face of this earth. it’s very shameful to hear, see or read the very negative things that are said about him with the intent of ruining his reputation. many people do not know this, but Muhammad ( pbuh ) is the most documented and biographed person in history. how many biographies have written about myself? none. if you aren’t a celebrity in this world, how many biographies have been written about you?

each and every human is special, but Muhammad ( pbuh ) is SPECIAL !!!. when people have nearly documented every conversation that they ever had with you over a span of two decades. you’re special. when people attempt to eat, sleep, drink, talk, dress, recite, walk, pray in the same manner as you do; you’re special. when people love you more than they love their own parents or children; you’re special.

so why do we love this holy man so much? we know that he was a gift and a mercy to us from ALLAH SWT. had ALLAH SWT not willed it, we would be in complete darkness. the knowledge and guidance of the Messenger of ALLAH SWT encompasses every aspect of our daily lives. everything that we really need to know, he has shared his invaluable knowledge with us. his revelation, the quran, with it’s verses have the ability to change our path towards hellfire towards the path to paradise inshallah.

yes, buddha, the christian jesus ( pbuh ) were great teachers, but where are their hadith? who has memorized all of their sayings? does anyone know how they ate, drank, slept, prayed, walked, talked, and ever really looked like? most likely, the answer is no. however we can say that we know these things about Muhammad ( pbuh ). he is the only man in history that has been a prophet, businessman, statesman, husband, father, and military leader at the same time and has been successful in each endeavor.

the greatest proof of his prophethood, that can cancel the nay sayers is the quran. i challenge anyone if they can prove otherwise. if you were to burn every single holy book that is the quran, bible, torah, vedas and any other holy book in existence; and if you deleted all the electronic versions of them that are on the internet and other electronic or digital software. only one and one only will rise from the ashes. that is the holy quran. why? because millions of muslims throughout the world have memorized it word for word letter to letter. that cannot be said of any other text. ALLAH has promised to preserve His words and he has. How blessed Muhammad ( pbuh ) was to receive those revelations and how blessed we are that they were shared with us.
:wasalam:
nyerekareem

kamranasif2004

so true

The kind of love he (PBUH) had for his ummah was undescribable

infact not only ummah he had love for the whole mankind , he spent nights praying and crying for us , so that Allah can show us the light and a direction to move about

the other day i was thinking if Allah would'nt havesend prophet mohhammad for us where would we be then ?

what we would have been doing ?

thats why we love prophet mohammad more than our parents and children because he sacrificed his own life in the way of Allah so tha he can make us aware of Allah SWT and the reason of existence.

all i have got is gratitude for what he has done...

nizar83

selemu aleikum wa rahmatu allah,

i really loved this post on mohammed salalahu wa 3alayhi wasalam.
indeed this man is the most special human every to be on earth.

hamdulah..al hamdulah allah subhana wa ta3ala has gifted us with mohhamed salahu wa 3alayhi wasalam...many of us benefit of his teachings every minute.

i loved what you said about you trying to be the best you can..and that you love our profet mohammed salahu wa 3alayhi wasalam even more when you see or read or hear how he handled certain issues in his life..without any error or mistakes....the perfect care he had with anything...

starfirallah wa atoubu illaik ya rabi!!!

keep this up brothers and sisters

wa selemu aleikum

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro nyerekareem i just posted a post about our beloved prophet s.a.w " What Non-Muslims Say About Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)" ihope you read it .you will be amazed what they say about this great man s.a.w, WALLAHI I RED IT SEVERAL TIMES MASAHALLAH and every thing they said was true.

Reverend Bosworth Smith in 'Muhammad and Muhammadanism,' London, 1874.
Head of the State as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by a right divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."
"In Mohammadanism every thing is different here. Instead of the shadowy and the mysterious, we have history....We know of the external history of Muhammad....while for his internal history after his mission had been proclaimed, we have a book absolutely unique in its origin, in its preservation....on the Substantial authority of which no one has ever been able to cast a serious doubt."

Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Yeah, this is a great thread, and I just love this religion and everything it comes with it. the laws, the mothers of believers, jannah...angels...everything but mostly I love Allah and Prophet Muhammad salallahu alaihi wa salaam

warda A

Sister
subhannallah

:ma:

Prophet Mohammed :saw2:encompased everything on living our lives to please Allah taala

Nothing more nor less.
He taught how we could live our lives, that is why we say deen islam
(way of islam).

jazakallahu brother

:shahadah:

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Subhanah, Allah sw chose the perfect man to convey His perfect call to the perfect people at the perfect time. Just imagin all the people Allah sw decreed to be brought into existance from Adam asw to the last person, the number you get will almost hit infinity. Now imagin out of all these people, Allah sw chose MOHAMMED asw, the son of Abdullah to be THE MAN!!! The ultimate creation. And guess what, we have been fortunate enough to know about this man, whom we send salutions upon every time his name is mentioned. I wish, how I wish I was around when (asw) was around, so I could, just like the campanions did, gather the water that dripped from his body after making wudhu (ablution). So I could kiss the groud upon which he asw walked, so I could place my head during sajdah where he asw passed his foot. How I wish if I could see him and smell him and just be around him. How I wish if I was there at a time when he asw was suffering from hunger, how I wish if I could have served him with the best food. And not just him asw but also his companions, his wives, his children...all of them. In fact, not just them but the previous Prophets pbut as well.
People, we mustn't forget Adam asw, our father. I am sure there is a hadith that talks of Adam asw feeling negleted by us. There is another hadith that when the people of paradise gather to enter Heaven, they approach the gates of Jannah. They ask Adam asw to open its gates upon which Adam asw says who me? But I was the cause for your expolsion from Paradise. Upon saying this, Prophet Mohammed asw will be asked to open the gates of Jannah. mmmmm can't wait inshala.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
as a muslim, i always try to keep ALLAH SWT, His messenger Muhammad ( pbuh ), and his deen ( islam ) in my mind constantly. i am not a perfect muslim and i neither pretend to be one. alhamdullilah ALLAH SWT has given me the hidaya to make taubah to Him when i stumble and fall into sin or error. the more i reflect on my imperfection, the more amazed i become when i learn about our beloved prophet Muhammad’s ( pbuh ) perfection.

without question, he is the greatest creature that has ever walked the face of this earth. it’s very shameful to hear, see or read the very negative things that are said about him with the intent of ruining his reputation. many people do not know this, but Muhammad ( pbuh ) is the most documented and biographed person in history. how many biographies have written about myself? none. if you aren’t a celebrity in this world, how many biographies have been written about you?

each and every human is special, but Muhammad ( pbuh ) is SPECIAL !!!. when people have nearly documented every conversation that they ever had with you over a span of two decades. you’re special. when people attempt to eat, sleep, drink, talk, dress, recite, walk, pray in the same manner as you do; you’re special. when people love you more than they love their own parents or children; you’re special.

so why do we love this holy man so much? we know that he was a gift and a mercy to us from ALLAH SWT. had ALLAH SWT not willed it, we would be in complete darkness. the knowledge and guidance of the Messenger of ALLAH SWT encompasses every aspect of our daily lives. everything that we really need to know, he has shared his invaluable knowledge with us. his revelation, the quran, with it’s verses have the ability to change our path towards hellfire towards the path to paradise inshallah.

yes, buddha, the christian jesus ( pbuh ) were great teachers, but where are their hadith? who has memorized all of their sayings? does anyone know how they ate, drank, slept, prayed, walked, talked, and ever really looked like? most likely, the answer is no. however we can say that we know these things about Muhammad ( pbuh ). he is the only man in history that has been a prophet, businessman, statesman, husband, father, and military leader at the same time and has been successful in each endeavor.

the greatest proof of his prophethood, that can cancel the nay sayers is the quran. i challenge anyone if they can prove otherwise. if you were to burn every single holy book that is the quran, bible, torah, vedas and any other holy book in existence; and if you deleted all the electronic versions of them that are on the internet and other electronic or digital software. only one and one only will rise from the ashes. that is the holy quran. why? because millions of muslims throughout the world have memorized it word for word letter to letter. that cannot be said of any other text. ALLAH has promised to preserve His words and he has. How blessed Muhammad ( pbuh ) was to receive those revelations and how blessed we are that they were shared with us.
nyerekareem

:ma: Very nice.
NObody can stand up to that challenge because what you said is true.
The Quraan is the greatest proof and Alhamdullilah for it and our very beautiful religion

Jazaak Allahu kheiran

zedbj

I shed tears

Indeed, he really rahmatulalamin by the mercy of Allah. I cannot hold my tears when reading the story of how much his love for us even at the end of his life ...:subhanallah:

This link lin is one of the good article about our beloved prophet Muhammad saw.

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
I wish I was around when (asw) was around, so I could, just like the campanions did,

gather the water that dripped from his body after making wudhu (ablution). So I could kiss the groud upon which he asw walked, so I could place my head during sajdah where he asw passed his foot. How I wish if I could see him and smell him and just be around him. How I wish if I was there at a time when he asw was suffering from hunger, how I wish if I could have served him with the best food. And not just him asw but also his companions, his wives, his children...all of them. .

SUBHANALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WISH ASWELL! INSHALLAH! WE WILL IN JUNNAH! ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!

TRULEY OUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON HIM) IS AMAZING!

BUT LOOK AT OUR STATUS, AS THE MEMBER OF UMMAH OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM)... EVEN A PROPHET (PBUH) IS WILLING TO LEAVE HIS PROPHACY AND BE A MEMBER OF THE UMMAH OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM)! PROPHET ISA (JESUS) (PBUH) IS GOING TO COME BACK , NOT AS A PROPHET BUT AS A UMMATI!

SUBHANALLAH

TRUELY IF THE PROPHET MUHAMMD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) DIDNT COME DOWN TO US, WE WOULDNT EXIST! NUTHING WOULD EXIST... NUTHING!

ALL THANKS TO ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY!

nizar83

selemu aleikum

selemu aleikum everyone.

please dont forget to say your blessing upon mohammed salahu wa 3alayhi wasalam completely..instead of saying sws.

im sure all of us agree that saying this entirely..or better yet..typing this entirely, isnt a waste of time...or 2 much to ask from us muslims..

inshallah we keep this in mind when we post new things..

selemu aleikum

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro nyerekareem i just posted a post about our beloved prophet s.a.w " What Non-Muslims Say About Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)" ihope you read it .you will be amazed what they say about this great man s.a.w, WALLAHI I RED IT SEVERAL TIMES MASAHALLAH and every thing they said was true.

Reverend Bosworth Smith in 'Muhammad and Muhammadanism,' London, 1874.
Head of the State as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by a right divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."
"In Mohammadanism every thing is different here. Instead of the shadowy and the mysterious, we have history....We know of the external history of Muhammad....while for his internal history after his mission had been proclaimed, we have a book absolutely unique in its origin, in its preservation....on the Substantial authority of which no one has ever been able to cast a serious doubt."

Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

yes, i did read the post that you mentioned it indeed was a great post. i also had seen a wonderful video on youtube about the prophet's :saw: admirers, not from the islamic world but from famous philospher's that we have read about in school.