I Met Another Revert Brother

Kaj_caring

Don't worry inshallah your time will come. If it is written it will happen, fate good or bad is in his hands. My step father also is a convert and he is happily married at 49 to my mum. Allah give you a perfect partner inshallah!!

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
I used to wonder about your name until I realised it was Diana K and not Dianek.

OT thought, I wonder what the ruling on having the name of a pagan deity who's no longer worshipped (at least not by a great deal of people) is?

dianek

I used to wonder about your name until I realised it was Diana K and not Dianek.

OT thought, I wonder what the ruling on having the name of a pagan deity who's no longer worshipped (at least not by a great deal of people) is?

What are you saying? My name is Diane K. And I am not changing my birth name in the name of religion. And are you passing judgement on me for my name? Hey, my first name is Vickie, derived from Victoria.....was that name a God to?

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Whoa there Captain Overreaction!

Yeah, it is Diane. Slight booboo on my part. Still... ancient Roman goddess of the hunt, whichever way you cut it. Probably doesn't really matter though since the name lost any religious significance centuries ago.

palestine

Servant of Allah
brother you crack me up! lol. have patience your time will come. and by the way, a woman isn't just gonna come up to you and say i want a brother. you gotta do the search. the sisters are out there and all over the place, you just gotta search till u find the right one. don't be scared. lol. sorry it was funny.

Quratulaine

:salam2:

So.......I know this is an older thread....but any progress for brother mohammed? :wink:

We are all making dua for you! :wasalam: