assalamu 3aleykum

sajida59

assalamo 3alekom!​
I'm new here, I have already read some articles about this website, and I hope it will be usefull for me.
I live in france, I could have chosen to go on the french part of the site, but I prefer this one, in order to improve my english, as I'm studying it in order to get a diploma of translation, english, french and spanish:inshallah:
Hope to find interesting and usefull information here!
Peace be upon all of u

sajida:blackhijab:

:salam2:​

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
ahlan wa sahlan,bienvenue, willkomen, welcome, benvenido, marhaban.
enjoy ur stay
salam

Yousuf.

Salams!
Welcome here! Its a useful website definitely! SO much new information to read and to put to practice to strengthen our common belief!

I don't know french! But i do wish to learn french! after the language of the Qur'an of cos'. :))))))

Semsa

Assalamu alaykum wr wb

I am Bosnian, living in Dubai. I am learning Arabic at University here in UAE, just started first semester last week. But I finished Short Course UNDERSTAND QUR'AN (qur'anic arabic) which I want to commend to you all.

Also I translated this Short Course in my Bosnian language and wish other sisters and brothers translate it into their languages, barakallahu feekom.

The web owner, Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem is searching someone who can translate Course into German, French, Italian, Spanish etc.

Believe me, translation is the best way to learn it well. Qur'anic arabic is most important language for all moslems. We have to understand what Allah talk to us every single day...

Please download lessons in pdf and ppt files, and also Video files and learn only 15 minutes per day....it is amazing Course!!!!!!!

Who wants to translate there are files in MS Word (for pdf) where u can just replace english text with text in ur languages. barakallahu feekom.

Assalamu alaykum wr wb

Semsa

Assalamu alaykum wr wb

jazakumullahu kulle khair

amin, I will try my best inshaallah. of course any help is welcome, even to correct my english :)

salam

Citara

Assalamulaikum New members,
Welcome to TTI inshaAllah will look forward to your future post!
Ma Salaama,

:hijabi:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
n welcome to tti family.
yeh u this site will b useful for u INSHA ALLAH.
may ALLAH bless u aamin.
FI AMANILLAH