Is there any Halal suicide method?

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Assalamo Aleikum brother/sister, plz don't say those things, Allah gave u this life, u have a reason to live ! Allah ! Allah is the biggest rewason for u to live, u can use ur life to make dawah, to praise to Allah, u have many reasons for that, kill urself is not the solution, it is a a way to run from ur problems, ALlah don't like that, be brave, suicide is haram in all ways ! U have all ur brothers and sisters with u ok? anything u need u can ask, inshAllah we will try our best to help u ! do never never pray for u die it is really wrong to ! may Allah guide u my brother/sister. a suicide will ruin ur and other ones life, one day i were in a place where a guy kill himself, i didn't want to see his boddy but i heard the scream of his sister and family and it was the worst, she was desesparete, it for sure changed her life and made her be very sad, even me that didn't know himm cried so much and passed days feeling really bad, and since sometime ago everytime i heard a big noise it made me scare ( cause i heard a big noise when he killl himself) was horrible, so think in ALlah, think in people, know if u kill himself the end is in the hell, where u would wish so hard be alive again, it's horrible even to think, so don't do this brother/sister we are here with u, but frist ALLAH SWT is there with u, Allah never forgeth anyone knows that
Ur sister in Islam, Aminah

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Living was never particularly interesting anyway. shrug, alot of greif for some people.

Unless you know the purpose of your existance and why you have hands, feet, eyes, tongue, etc its all for the purpose of worshipping Allah (s).

InshAllah, by the mercy of Allah, Jannah awaits the believers:

[yt]A_K77TdKJdE[/yt]

Nice? but suicide would mean you wouldnt get it, a really rubbish exchange.. suicide is a total rip off you see?

And its haraam as you stated. :SMILY126:

Beautiful video sister, :jazaak: :hearts:

wasalam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Anon, I think it's pretty sad that you're contemplating suicide considering that on the day of Judgement, many will be begging to return to this world which you seem to be in a hurry to escape..... If you take that route, you may ironically be one of them :(

wasalam

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
aww i am very sad to no this .:SMILY23:..everyone feels depress that’s how Allaah has created us but it doesnt mean that we can end our lives ..bro/sis try to do a lot of zika word and prayer a lot nd thats what i do when i feel really depress when i start hating everything around me..cry to Allah sincerely and i am sure He WILL accept ur prayer or if He doesn’t then you’ll GET THE reward in hereafter insalllah ...:tti_sister:

mash Allah ur a muslim u cant act like a disbeliever because usually kafirs attempt to do these kinds of immoral behaviors..
mah Allah grant patience :tti_sister:

Amir_of_spain

I'll be very honest and quite frank. Sometimes when i feel sad, miserable and lonely, i feel like ohh, life is crap/miserable, wish i didnt have to face it ie didnt exist. However, these are natural feelings cos we all experience good and bad times. Bear in mind 2 things; 1) life is a test, so when you feeling sad/depressed, dont let it eat you up too much, its just a phase dont make it become your permeant state 2) despite our feelings whether were happy or depress, fact of the matter is that were here, alive, and we have a duty/responsibility to fulfill in life before we die. So you got to complete your mission, ie use this life for allah's sake, thats the mission, and dont forget the reward, a huge immense jannah bigger and better than this world. But if you end yourself, your gona ruin it all, lol and the hellfire/place is more depressing than this life on planet earth.
so may allah preserve u and keep on striving.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:girl3:Life is a blessing that many do not get a chance to experience. There are men, women, and children dying all over the world wishing they had another chance at life, to do good deeds, to worship Allah, to repent, subhanallah. Don't let the whispers of shaytan get to you, this is what he wants. This is not the way to go, and you should not go against the qadr of Allah who gave you life and HE decides when to take it away, He HAS that power, not you or anyone else. Talk to your local imam or a good friend. Better yet, Talk to Allah, He is there when no one else is. Don't do this horrible act and just pray and be patient. I will leave you with my favorite ayat, "Verily with hardship comes ease." 94:5. I will keep you in my duaas inshallah.:tti_sister:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salaam sister or brother,

All the sisters and brothers pretty much said what i want to say. Suicide is never a answer to lifes problems cos the hereafter will be the same or worst. You know the fun thing, just today our university had meeting talking about suicide cos we had one student commit suicid and two (think) try and fall. They are running way from this hard life to hell where you will be punish so why take your life? For me just think about dieing some day scary me and you are talking about taking your own life. what is the meaning of life if you run away from the test of Allah SWT? Are you a coward who will fall in the see of Allah make the Shatan happy cos he succed helping you take your life! Please think about the pain you will cause upon your loves and those who don't even know. When i heard the suicides at my school it effect me although i didn't even know them and they were nonmuslim. Think about, if you are a coward who wants to run away from lifes problem than go ahead? but remember the punishment that a ways you at the grave my sister or brother. At the end i could only give you my advices just like all the brothers and sisters who have response but it is up to you to make that decision. If you need some one to talk to i will always be happy to listen so would any of us. May Allah SWT guide and help you. I will pray for you and for all of us!

Shannonx

Not to change the subject, but wishing for death is haraam? Would it be considered suicide or something? Didn't know that...

Allahu_Hassbi

Halal Suicidical methods???Are you saying Halal???

My dear Frnd in Islam firstly fear Allah SWT as you will have no refuge other than Him alone on that heavy day.Secondly, you have to clear this concept in your mind created by Shaitaan that anything which is said Haram is haram & we are not to alter what as been already prescribed.I can say you are saying this just bcoz you are for surely not practicing you relegion.Let me ask are you praying ????
If not, so you will not find peace & go on making Harams as halal.Astaghfirullah
Forgive me but i have to admit that you are living your life merely for this world & not for Allah SWT who is alone your supreme Lord & you have to face an immortal life after this & u will be accountable for what you do.Just look how a wordly difficulty is making you giveup your precious life which have to be rendered in the service & obediance of Allah SWT alone.

Sister/Bro you have to learn your relegion 1st & foremost.
Then come back here & tell us how do you find the pleasure & sweetness of Islam & how you wish to live longer to keep on enjoying this pleasure of practising Islam.Name me anyone,anyone who has not found solace & tranquility after practicing Islam completely.Any one who practices Islam knows very well how to deal with any kind of obstacle incurring in their path & a true beleiver fights them back with Patience.Yes with Patience!!!

You can only know what patience is only if you know your relegion & learn the advantages of patience.Patience shown for the cause of Allah, however, is not a source of distress, but a great cause of pleasure and happiness. A man of perfected faith shows patience in order to earn the approval of Allah, and thus does not become depressed. On the contrary, with the hope of receiving the blessings and rewards Allah promises in return for his patience, he derives great pleasure from it. Allah informs us in the Qur’an that patience is distressing for disbelievers:

[Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. But that is a very hard thing, except for the humble] (Al-Baqarah 2:45).

The patience of a believer is so profound that his patience and imploration never wavers, even though he cannot eliminate a problem or attain his wishes until death overtakes him. He knows that Allah keeps everything under His control and that he will earn great rewards in return for his patience. For this reason, he is content with Allah no matter what situations he encounters, he believes in His eternal compassion and mercy, and puts his trust in Him. If Allah does not answer his call immediately, he certainly knows a greater goodness and beauty are hidden in this. He never forgets that Allah answers all prayers and gives an excellent reward to those who are patient. And His promise is true.

That is my suggestion to bring peace to your current situation.
I hope it clarifies Inshallah.
Seek peace with Allah SWT for he guides whomever He wills.Inshallah you will be among them.ameen

:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

suicide is haram and there isn't any way around it. i'm not going to tell you that your depression isn't real or that things really aren't that bad. sometimes i find myself thinking that i'm in a really bad situation, but then i meet or hear other people discussing their problems, and i become more grateful because there's someone out there that has it worse than me.

why should you be grateful? there are countless souls that are not going to have a taste or glimpse of jannah because they died disobeying ALLAH SWT. if they were given one chance they would be the most pious people in history had they known back then what they know now. you still have air in your lungs, you still have the time to make right and make peace with ALLAH SWT. that should be more than enough motivation to live.

dianne

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: He who killed himself with steel (weapon) would be the eternal denizen of the Fire of Hell and he would have that weapon in his hand and would be thrusting it in his stomach for ever and ever; he who drank poison and killed himself would sip that in the Fire of Hell where he is doomed for ever and ever; and he who killed himself by throwing himself from (the top of) a mountain would constantly fall in the Fire of Hell and would live there for ever and ever.
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 158

Thabit bin Al-Dahhak, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: He who took an oath of a religion other than Islam, in the state of being a liar, would become so, as he professed. He who killed himself with a thing would be tormented on the Day of Resurrection with that very thing. One is not obliged to make a vow to offer a thing which is not in his possession.
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 159

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
We participated in the Battle of Hunain along with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He (the Holy Prophet) said about a man who claimed to be a Muslim that he was one of the denizens of the Fire (of Hell). When we were in the thick of the battle that man fought desperately and was wounded. It was said: Messenger of Allah, the person whom you at first called as the denizen of Fire fought desperately and died. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) remarked: He was doomed to the Fire (of Hell). Some men were on the verge of doubt (about his fate). Meanwhile it was said that he was not dead but fatally wounded. When it was night he could not stand the (pain of his) wound, and killed himself. The Messenger (may peace be upon him) was informed of that. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Allah is the Greatest, I bear testimony to the fact that I am the servant of Allah and His Messenger. He then commanded Bilal to announce to the people that none but a Muslim would enter Paradise. Verily Allah helps this faith even by a sinful person.
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 162

Sahl bin Sa'd Al-Sa'idi, may Allah be pleased with him, related:
There was an encounter between Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and the polytheists, and they fought (against one another). At the conclusion of the battle Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) bent his steps towards his army and they (the enemies) bent their steps towards their army. And there was a person among the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) who did not spare a detached (fighter of the enemy) but pursued and killed him with the sword. They (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: None served us better today than this man. Upon this Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) remarked: Verily he is one of the denizens of Fire. One of the people (Muslims) said: I will constantly shadow him. Then this man went out along with him. He halted whenever he halted, and ran along with him whenever he ran. He (the narrator) said: The man was seriously injured. He (could not stand the pain) and hastened his own death. He placed the blade of the sword on the ground with the tip between his chest and then pressed himself against the sword and killed himself. Then the man (following him) went to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: I bear testimony that verily you are the Messenger of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) asked: What is the matter? He replied: The person about whom you just mentioned that he was one among the denizens of Fire and the people were surprised (at this) and I said to them that I would bring (the news about) him and consequently I went out in search of him till I found him to be very seriously injured. He hastened his death. He placed the blade of the sword upon the ground and its tip between his chest and then pressed himself against that and killed himself. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) remarked: A person performs the deeds which to the people appear to be the deeds befitting the dweller of Paradise, but he is in fact one of the denizens of Hell. And verily a person does an act which in the eyes of public is one which is done by the denizens of Hell, but the person is one among the dwellers of Paradise.
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 163

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Well there is never a time when there is no reason to live!
Well we all live and die for Allah,these tests come and go we should be pateint INNALLAHA MA'ASSAABIRREEN.
Say: Verily, my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds. No partner has He, this I have been commanded to do and I am the first to submit [to Allaah]." > (Soorah Al-An`aam 6:162)

ummersheriff

LIFE IS A GIFT

Dear Bro/Sis,
Life is a gift of merciful,beneificient and kind god-ALLAH, he has created heaven for us,, plz dont loose ur hope of living, plz read SURATHUL YASEEN regularly hope ur heart will become peace. HASBHUNALLAH (ALLAH among with us) sucide is haraam and it will lead to hell. plz realise life is a gift. ALLAH with us.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
suicide is haram! if you commit it you will go to hell!! Watch out...there is a purpose with everything and Allah tests us and only Allah can take a life like this! Så start praying, have faith! It is a test, I've been there and I am good now, so you are not the only one in pain, stop acting childish! PLEASE REMEMBER ALLAH!

Annonymous

Reply...

Salaam Everyone,

I thank you profusely for your true concern & guiding me in the right way.
First let me ask forgiveness form the most merciful Allah for harbouring evil thoughts like suicide.
I am not a mentally challenged person nor an eccentic person. my reason for thining of commiting suicide is not due to any spurned love nor is due to any financial difficulties.
I do not claim myself a saint but I have never illigally touched a woman intentionally, never tasted alcohol since these are banned/haraam in Islam. In return Allah had blessed me with a beautiful life-Health & Income.
So the question now arrises, why all of a sudden decide to commit suicide?
Because peace & happiness seems to elude me. I pray every friday, sincerely ask for peace from Allah but somehow I cant seem to find what I want. Strangely all around me people-relatives specially have become obsessed with money. life has become so materialistic and self-centered to them that it seems that all relationships are based on money. I didnt find any reason to live since no one was around me. I was left alone. It feels so stange when I received so many posts & PMs from people I dont even know where as people close to me forsook for no apparent reason.
I sincerely thank you all for helping me out when I needed someone the most. I would specially like to thank ShahnazZ for her advice in having patience(sabr) with Allah's blessing. I thank TheHumbleWun for advice in listening to Shaykh Khalid Yasin's "The Purpose of Life".
I specially would like to Thank warda A for helping me see my folly form Prophet Job's(pbuh) story.
I am deeply indebted to bintul islam for her sisterly love and advice.
Infact I am truly ashamed of my decision after going through the posts in my thread. I admit that the situation had (and has) become unbearable for me to lead a normal life but I have realise that that it is not upto me to realize when to leave this world. May the all merciful Allah give me a honorable death when He pleases.
Once again I thank each brother and sister for his/her love & advice.
Khuda Hafiz.

warda A

Sister
glad

Dear fellow muslim,

we are all happy to help you,as that is part of being a muslim, and we are glad that your depression has lifted, it is time to look life in the face and pray Allah taala guides you and us to the straight path Ameen.

:tti_sister:

Annonymous

Dear fellow muslim,

we are all happy to help you,as that is part of being a muslim, and we are glad that your depression has lifted, it is time to look life in the face and pray Allah taala guides you and us to the straight path Ameen.

:tti_sister:

Thanks a lot Sister...
May Allah reward you...
Allah-hafiz.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu my dear brother Annonymous

I make duas for you. May Allah guide you in the path of Righteousness in this life and in the Hereafter. Dont do anything for the sake of people or for your sake. Always do things, even it be the smallest like the size of atom, for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

wa/salam

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
YEAY!!! Woohoo!!

Congratulations bro! Very happy for you indeed

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Am waiting to hear more from you.:SMILY346:

Hajar

Staff member

Alhamdoulilah im very happy for you. May Allah guide us all on the straight path Ameen.