r u a convert/revert or a born Muslim?

Are you a convert/revert or a born Muslim?

• I am a convert/revert alhamdulilah!

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I was born a Muslim alhamdulilah!

Votes: 58 67.4%

• Total voters

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
:salam2:

Ok this is my first time doing a poll so I hope it works out fine.

Basically I woud like to know the proportion/ratio of converts/reverts as to born Muslims on TTI.

JazakumAllahu Khairan

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Wa aleikum salaam,

I c0nsider myself a revert..even though i come from a muslim background...
But i'm voting for the second choice..

Citara

Assalamulaikum,

I'm also a born Muslim Alhumdulilah but I've gone and still go through some real tests, and still do. At times I feel myself learning knew things about my own faith.

najbc

Wa aleikum salaam,

I c0nsider myself a revert..even though i come from a muslim background...
But i'm voting for the second choice..

why? :girl3:were you in your heart muslim? I blieve everyone is muslim in heart and until we said we are not going to be muslim and deep believe in that.

Superman_mb

ı was born muslim, as every childs do. but sometimes i lost my self and found then lost again. i am still losing myself and gaining my religion. the last breath is important.

TiffanyM

alhamdulilah I am a revert. I was raised in a christian family and I live in theU.S. I reverted to islam last september 4th. Allah Akbar:tti_sister:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I think every single human being is a BORN MUSLIM.

I happened to born in a Muslim family, but in my teen age I looked at other religions to see if I was lucky to be born in a right religion. And I found that Islam was best religion among all the other.

I checked the second option.
:wasalam:

Islam lover

I am a convert to Islam it is the wonderful thing I have done in my life to become a Muslim I now can not imagine my life without Islam may Allah bless us all peace be upon him

dawahforever

I'm a convert and I thought there was more converts on here than raised muslims..hmm..interesting. Or maybe the converts didn't all vote yet.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I'm a convert and I thought there was more converts on here than raised muslims..hmm..interesting. Or maybe the converts didn't all vote yet.

Since everyone is a born Muslim. I think the choices should be:

1. I am a convert/revert alhamdulilah!
2. I was raised as a Muslim alhamdulilah!

:wasalam:

Sakeena

Allahu Akbar!

Alhamdulilah, I was born a Muslimah, raised Christian, and embraced Islam 3/4 years agao! Allahu Akbar!!! I love Islam! :blackhijab:
I agree with Munawar! I thought to bring it up, but Munawar beat me to it lol yes, everyone is born Muslim, but not everyone is raised Muslims! Great thread! Thanks for the corrections brother Munawar, alhamdulilah.

wasalam

Sakeena :hijabi:

fatima zahra

salam aleikom, i'm burn muslim alhamdolilah i'm new in this site i'm very happy to be here :ma: thank you so much jazakom ALLAH o khayran:tti_sister: