Just dropping by

amyaishazouaoui

assalaamu alaikm y'all

inshaAllah you are all ok and Allah has blessed you with beautiful things in this life and the here after.
I just thought I' drop by, havent been on tti for about 6 months I think. All is well Alhamdulillah and jazakAllahu khair for everyone's support along the way.

Catch ya all soon, im sure il get some free time to enter into some nice discussions here again! I miss gaining knowledge and relfelcting...subhanAllah life is so busy. InshaAllah il get time soon :)

ma salama

AAZ:muslim_child:

justoneofmillion

wa aleukum assalaam,hey hey hey the house kid is back
win kounti tatkhabay bint bladi?!!!!well nice to hear from you again inshallah everything is working your way am looking forward to read your posts inshallah in the mean time be safe and take care of yourself.Allah swt hafiz
nice to see you didn t forget us really:)

wassalaam
jameel

amyaishazouaoui

As salaamu alaykum wa rakhmat'Ullah wa barakatu sister

Who are you, again? :p

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu :D

shuuuuuuutttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!! hehehehe brawd mawr, siwt mae?

Its all good its all good alhamdulillah... me's gor a ring on my finger and im very very very very very very happy, by the grace of Allah swt :)

:hijabi:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome Back !!!

:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: back sister. It is really wonderful :) to have you with us once again, thought you wont return ... but mashaAllah you are back.

P.S. I hope you dont plan to hybernate soon again ... lol

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu :D

shuuuuuuutttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!! hehehehe brawd mawr, siwt mae?

Its all good its all good alhamdulillah... me's gor a ring on my finger and im very very very very very very happy, by the grace of Allah swt :)

:hijabi:

So, you've remarried, chwaer hen? Congrats

I hope you've made a good choice this time :SMILY47: