advice me please

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear respected brothers and sisters i'd just like to ask you for some advice, this boy who is a non muslim has read many religious books including the Quran. i don't want to exaggerate things but we talked and he seemed so interested in finding the truth. he said he has learned three things from all religions
1. to treat others as you would want to be treated
2. to know that whatever you do has a consequence
3.? i don't remember this third one.

anyways we talked about how people tried fitting in to places they don't belong into. he's a very kind hearted person and he's interested in learning about all religions. he said he doesn't have one but that he still believes in God. and he says that it's wrong to mock muslim girls because of the headscarf they wear. so i didn't say much cause i didn't want to say the wrong things. but here i am asking you what i should say the next time. he also said he has no enemy (except he's ex girlfriend lol.) thanks for all your help. asalamu alaykum.:)

Jasmiah

salaam alaikum sister.

This boy obviosly seems interested in learning about Islam, the best thing for you to do is put him in touch with a good brother who can help and educate him about Islam and InshAllah it will lead in him reverting. :hijabi:

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
well i dono

but isnt he sorta already like a muslim or a mu'min(believer) if he believes in Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) and acsribes no partners to Him...

i just pray Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) guides him on the Straightest Path(Islaam) insha'allaah

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salaam,

I happen to know a nonmuslim who is learning about Islam (reading the Quran) what i did was i gave this great book to this person by this amazing brother was has pass away (May Allah SWT bless and continue to bless). The book was call Toward Understanding Islam so my advice is would to give your friend this book cos it is very helpful understand Islam. Every aspace of Islam is explain in the easies steps and give them this website where he can ask questions and get help. I mean brother Mabsoot did good job creating this :ma:wonderful web where people can get help. Anyways, Inshallah i pray to Allah SWT to help all those who are interest in Islam and make their jorney easy.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Salam ..
very nice to hear that someone young wants to join islam :)
y dont u tell him bwt TTI it will be helpfull for him :SMILY209:

Fardeen007

Walaikumsalm

well i dono

but isnt he sorta already like a muslim or a mu'min(believer) if he believes in Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) and acsribes no partners to Him...

i just pray Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) guides him on the Straightest Path(Islaam) insha'allaah

salaam alaikum sister.

This boy obviosly seems interested in learning about Islam, the best thing for you to do is put him in touch with a good brother who can help and educate him about Islam and InshAllah it will lead in him reverting. :hijabi:

Try to guide him with the help of a muslim brother

amy

Salaam alaykum,

My advice would be like sister jasmiah said try and get a practising brother to help and give him some advice, but also there is a really good book called Islam beliefs and teachings by Ghulam Sarwar. Its really good to learn the basics on Islam and very helpful for new muslims.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
Well i think the best thing to do is teach him the quran and its translation, and go deep into islam- talk to him about the prophets,sahabas etc this will intrest him, and talk to him about what allah has done for us

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
You shouldn't be talking to boys, if you have a brother or get a friend's brother to talk to him, mixing with the opposite sex is haram. (don't think I need to post proof for this as it's a known thing)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salaam alaykum,

My advice would be like sister jasmiah said try and get a practising brother to help and give him some advice, but also there is a really good book called Islam beliefs and teachings by Ghulam Sarwar. Its really good to learn the basics on Islam and very helpful for new muslims.

Excuse me for my ignorance . But who is ghulam Sarwar??

palestine

Servant of Allah
salam.

You shouldn't be talking to boys, if you have a brother or get a friend's brother to talk to him, mixing with the opposite sex is haram. (don't think I need to post proof for this as it's a known thing)

sis thank you for the beautiful advice. i know that mixing is haram. but i was on the school bus and he had no where to sit, so he sat with me but there was some distance between us. he saw me reading a book about islam and got interested and he started talking and i shared with him some of the miracles of our quran and our prophet. and he asked me a few things and basically i listened and replied when it was necessary. my intention was to only help him see islam's beauty. and we were on a public bus where all the seats were filled and he happened to sit with me. inshallah thanks for ur advice once again.:salam2:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
sis thank you for the beautiful advice. i know that mixing is haram. but i was on the school bus and he had no where to sit, so he sat with me but there was some distance between us. he saw me reading a book about islam and got interested and he started talking and i shared with him some of the miracles of our quran and our prophet. and he asked me a few things and basically i listened and replied when it was necessary. my intention was to only help him see islam's beauty. and we were on a public bus where all the seats were filled and he happened to sit with me. inshallah thanks for ur advice once again.:salam2:

Those are just excuses sister, but now that you've talked to him I think you should pass him over to a brother, if he sees you mixing with him he's going to think Islam allows it.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

sister palestine, you don't have to give us explanations...don't worry. :) You talked about Islam on a public bus...insh'Allah you made good da'wah. Yes, it would be better to leave it to a brother now, maybe giving the address of the mosque to this guy insh'Allah

web_knight

spread the peace
Salaam alaykum,

Assalamu aleikom sister

Also, my advice is just like sister jasmiah.we pray for all to be guided the right way.

wassalam

if some1 would ask me bout Islam n was the opposite gender i would b :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

u showed great nerve control by answering him...keep up the good work but careful :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Excuse me for my ignorance . But who is ghulam Sarwar??

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Probably half the British UK Muslim population was educated on his books (and some re-educated later without the weak ahaadeeth, blind adherance to a madhhab and errors in aqeedah found in the books). However they are confined to the understanding of the teachings of the Hanafi Madhhab as understood by the mass of people in the sub-Indian continent. I still have a few of his books, which I wouldn't recommend. According to the idiotic, confused deviant, Ed Hussain, who has aided the British gov (after being their enemy) with his mis-information about Islaam, he (Mr. Sarwar) was apart of the two groups, Ikhwaan ul-Muslimoon and Jamat ul-Islaami.