ummtwin

ummtwin

:salam2:

i am umm twin alias Aishah. i am a convert of 97 alhamdulillah. married for 10 years mashallah and have 3 kids in the age 9 and 5½ and 1½ . and inshallah am i going to give birth to my twins in midaugust.emm i dont know what else to write about. inshallah just ask and ill anwser as good as i can.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Masha Allaah I like your nick LoL mother of twins. I'd love to give birth to twins when I get married someday Insha Allaah :D Looks cute. Anyway welcome to the site sis. May Allaah swt make your carriage easy for you ameen.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA

i am umm twin alias Aishah. i am a convert of 97 alhamdulillah. married for 10 years mashallah and have 3 kids in the age 9 and 5½ and 1½ . and inshallah am i going to give birth to my twins in midaugust.emm i dont know what else to write about. inshallah just ask and ill anwser as good as i can.

Welcome!

I must ask though sister, what do you mean by "i am a convert of 97"?

:wasalam:

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
MarshAllah for ur life and kids , May Allah Bless all your family sis if u can help me i'm a new revert who don't know everything Allah Hafiz
:tti_sister:

ummtwin

assalamualaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu newmalaika.

inshallah i will help u with Q and so on. just mail me or pm me , or even better add me t o ur [email protected]

assalamualaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu

ummtwin

assalamualaikum wa ramatulllahi wa barakatuhu.

i havent been online for a while....
in may 07 i gave birth to my twin boys. 13 weeks early. we staid in the hospital for 3 months. now my boys are at home and growing mashallah wa alhamdulillah. they are small as a 5 months old baby, but happy and playing. my placente was loose on twin A..60%...even the doctor looked chocked...my life was in danger and my tiny son was in danger. Alhamdulillahi rabi al ameen. we are fine and going strong.

sister u asked: what convert of 97 was.......i converted in my room in mid dec 1997 mashallah wa alhamdulillah.

that was an opdate from me. inshallah feel free to ask anything....

oh ya i wanna ask..how can i change my pre installed pic with my own???

Karima80

:salam2: sister,
nice to hear that ur children and u r well now.
U change ur pic under user pc and their in right column u see more.,,
:hijabi:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam sister

congratulations on your reversion and welcome to TTI

looking forward to read your reversion story

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salaam sis,

Welcome to Islam and our warm community TTI. I am a twin and my mother says it was hard rising two but inshallah you will survivor. Again welcome sis and i real hope you enjoy your stay. And share the knowledge. Take Care and AGAIN WELCOME!!

Targamh

wishing you and all your family members and your new two children best of health ,happiness and cheerful moment..
May Allah light their path in life and be good muslims inshall
:SMILY139:

faruk76

Salam Alaikum Sister

My best friend just had twin girls marshallah. Iqraa & Imaan they named them. Their so beautifull Alhumdolillah.
Inshallah my wifes due in 7 weeks. i cant wait now.

:wasalam:

salam alaykum n welcome to tti......jz for an advise better paste ur addy in the sisters section...never know who has sick intentions

:SMILY206::SMILY206: