New muslim and new to this site!!!!!

lutfia

:salam2:

Hello brothers and sisters,
I am a newly converted muslim hamdulah i am from cheshire! Before i converted to islam i had many friends who were not of muslim religon,so now that i have converted to islam i feel like i am an outsider and dont have many people to talk to about my faith and i was wondering if any brothers or sisters would like to get intouch with me please do!thanx brothers and sisters

habib786

Welcome sister to TTI..
first of all Alhumdurillah and May Allah Have Mercy On You and Guide You On the Right Path ....hope you have a great time in here and make friends brothers and sisters here and inshallah you may also come across someone from your own country and maybe also from your neighbourhood who you could be friend with ....you will definately benefit from this web-site as i did ... take care and be safe .. Allah hafiz

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Weolcome !

:SMILY206: Peace be upon you

Welcome to Islam and the forum. It is really wonderful to have you with us. May Allah guide you and strengthen your faith.

hijabiwonda

asalam alaikum

alhumdulillah on your reversion. i know that it can be very difficult when you revert, i have been a revert for a few years now, and i am still finding it hard to settle, but inshallah Allah (swt) except all that you do to learn and gain more knowledge and inshallah some new friends.

so inshallah you will find the help you need from here

:wasalam:khadijah:hijabi:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Welcome to the site! I pray that Allaah makes you firm and steadfast in your Islaam and Eemaan...

So you're from "The Shire". Inshaa' Allaah, there is/will be some Muslim community nearby to you.

fatima zahra

salam aleikom sister u welcome to islam and to TTI we are all ur sisters and brothers i'm very happy for u to know the true religion and i hope to find all the answers to ur questions may ALLAH bless us and guide us on the right path :tti_sister::girl3:

Reflection

Hello Lutfia,
I live in Leeds. I had a spiritual awakening nearly 10 years ago. I Had so many questions spinning around in my head I didn't know what to do or where to turn. The past 10 years for me as been like putting together a jigsaw puzzle the size of a football field.... in the dark! but now it's like someone has turned a light on and I can see the pieces coming together. They are coming together and and the picture puzzle says Islam.
I have promised myself to read Al Qu-ran which I'm half way through reading, I feel myself changing the more I read it. I have booked a week in Grasmere next month I am going away to be myself to reflect and think. Then, God willing I am going to start my new life as a Muslim.
Now, one of the things which is concerning me is the reaction to m conversion from my family and friends. I stopped drinking alcohol 3 years ago so a lot of my friends have long since given up on me going to the pub with them so I don't think that will be too much of a problem. My work colleagues on the other hand will be totally different. You know how it is, Muslims are now seen as the 'enemy within' in the UK nowardays so it's going to be quite tough because people are so misinformed about Islam in our country.
I am staying positive though. Hopefully when I convert I will be able to make new friends God willing.

isabelelsherif

welcome to this great website

you have many friends here, i too am a convert and dont have any friends nearby all my friends are on this wonderful website

have fun here

:tti_sister:

shoaib

Mashallah sista! May Allah grant u steadfastness n grant u da best of dis world n of da hereaftar n grant u paradise! Dnt worry Allah will take care of al dat. jus watch!! Jus keep ure heart on Allah all da time!!!

imani

hi i was wondering if any one new how i could become a muslim i no it takes a lot of time and effertt but i am willingg to try if any one can help me that would be grate peace be upon you thanks

Imani aka X12cipher:salah:

Joanna-Aisha

Assalamu alykoum wr wb! Welcome here. I converted to Islam too:) And I share the feeling of loneliness in my country connected with Muslim people...But Alhamdulillah I have met great Muslims here:) I hope we can talk too:)inshaAllah:) Take care....Maa el salama

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam bros & sisters

congratulations on your reversions all of you !

looking forward to hear your stories in FULL details

sister Lutfia, you have an open invitation to my house where you can meet my wife and she will lead you to other reverts in your area. I live in Liverpool.