Mockery with islamic forum ....????

massi

Salam alaycoum warahmatu allahi wabarakatu

David was an artist in drawing, photographer and an expert in Photoshop (has several hobbies) hated Muslims since he was a small kid. He really enjoyed seeing cartoons that was made to make fun of Muslims. One day He thought about doing the same, so he tried to do something to hurt and annoy Muslims with something to satisfy his heart. He drew cartoons that were anti Islamic. He insulted the Quran by putting it in places that doesn’t fit the holy Quran. He attached animal’s bodies with face’s of famous people who introduces Islam.

David went to one of the best places where they publish newspapers carrying with him his folder. It was stuffed with all his revolting works and cartoons against Muslims. He saw the chief editor and showed him his works and requested to spread it in the newspaper. David told him how much time he spent in doing it and how he really did hard work. but the manager refused to take them and told him “ Are we crazy to put such pictures? don’t you know how the world went upside down after they spread the pictures in Denmark?!
David was really disappointed so he went back home upset.
Days passed by when One day in the evening David was doing his favorite hobby which was drawing. while he was drawing and drinking coffee he received a phone call from his friend telling him to come over to go to the beach together.
On the beach he explained to his friend about the pictures and works he has done and when he went to the newspaper and how the chief editor disagreed to spread them.
His friend replied “ why do you want newspapers, don’t you have internet?”
David: “you’re comparing the newspapers with internet”??
His friend: “David, Listen I’m going to tell you something. you are not in need to do a site to spread your works, just enter an Arabic forum and spread them there and after one week search for your works in google you will see that it will spread in more than 80 Arabic Islamic forums and after two weeks it will spread more about in 400 Islamic forums and so on..”
David: “you are not in your mind!!”
His friend: “Oh David ,Oh David. just do it and leave it going ,it will succeed!”

After he went back home he slept and all the ideas exploding in his mind. Next day he opened his new laptop and phoned his Arabic non-Muslim friend to help him find Arabic forums.

David only knew a little bit of Arabic.
His friend liked the idea a lot and laughed strange laughs. His Arabic friend spread one picture in a Arabic forum, which was a picture of a niqabi lady wearing a dress that was written surat al-fatiha on it.

George said: “ David, how am I going to spread it ? they will ban me from the forum and delete the thread!!”
They stayed silent for a while.
George broke the silence and said:” Yes!! I got an idea that could replace banning to welcoming!! “
George held his Arabic keyboard and typed in Arabic:
bism allah alrahman alraheem
Oh people see this picture
*Picture*
under the picture he wrote how he is he really hurt seeing pictures like this and then he said “Hasby allahu wani’ma alwakeel”!!
David said: “Tell me what are you typing? What did you do?”
George: “ some of the Muslims are stupid, they consider the pictures that are anti Islamic if it was in European or Arabic newspapers and they consider spreading them is insulting to them, BUT in their forums its absolutely different!!! Just mention ‘Allah’ in the thread and download pictures as much as you want and make fun as much as you like!!!”

After one week George told David about his happy news he had, that the picture spread in so much places in the Arabic forums.
David: “How stupid those jerks are!!! Today night I’ll design a picture about the Ka’ba and let you spread it tomorrow”
George: “ I suggest if we wait for about two weeks then spread the other picture, let them be so excited about your works!”
David laughing: ” believe me internet is the best place to spread those pictures specially with those stupid Muslims who keep on spreading the pictures by their own, ha-ha!!
(The story was taken from David and wale’s diary, an American college student)

To be honest ,most of the islamic electronic sites spread widely these topics .I know that there intention is not to spread fitnah, but why would we spread such things that are anti Islamic?!! Why would we spread about someone that made fun of the prophet or the Quran?? What will we get after that? What will we benefit from doing that?
Being like that ,help them to spread their stupid awful works and let them succeed!!
If every picture or thread was deleted, would it spread out?? No of course..

before I end up there is something important left..
Prophet Mohammad (s.a.w) had a brother from Ridha’a, he was a poet. once before he became a Muslim, he made up a poem that made fun of the prophet and insulting him in such a way. A lot of poets did the same.

But the question here is: Why didn’t the poems reach us now?. Why don’t we know about them?
The answer is that the sahabah (ra) buried them till it died.

That’s why I advice all brothers and sisters who own websites to delete such threads and pictures. Just take the sahabah an example and do what they did.

finally I hope that Allah accepts our good deeds and prayers and grant us paradise.

Walsalm alaycoum warahmatoo allahu wabarakatu
translate by al muslima

Shahzad

yeah thats very correct. No need to take part in any sort of petitions either. They just make money as their site gets many hits.

Fardeen007

Walaikumsalam

wonderful post

I invite evry single person reading this thread pass it over billion of muslim around the world.Inform them about the mistake they are doing by promoting such messages.

halah

:salam2::ma:

Masha'Allah,this absolutely right,good intention is not enough,some muslims through their good intention ,they may harm islam without aiming to do that.
There is an Arabic statment says ;''The way to hell(Jahanam) is covering with good intentions.''

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2:

:astag: That was a hard truth
We muslims Do such things and i think this thread should always remind us to STOP

May Allah increase our Emaan and SAabr:tti_sister:

warda A

Sister
an eye opener

:salam2:

jazaka allahu kheiran

This is definately an eye opener, i never thought it in that context.
I have learnt to day

Sticky this so everyday we remind ourselves.

:wasalam: