Huge massacre in Gaza

flim

Hizbullah = non-Muslim Kufr???

Assalamu Alaykum,

First of All, Hassan NAsrallah Openly spoke against Sahaba, i have video of this on my computer, if you really want i can share it here. But, it is rather disgusting. He speaks ill of Sahaba like Abu Sufyan...

...How can an evil man like that, who calls the mother of the believers a prostitute, who ridicules and curses our Beloved Sahaba like Abu Bakr and Umar be a hero ? ...

...The Hizbullah do not care about civillian deaths, all they want is power and to extend the non-Muslim kufr and extremist rules of their Iranian Ayatollahs on all the Muslims.

May Allah help our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world and make them victorious against their oppressors Ameen!

Bismillahir Rahman aRaheem
Salaamu Alaikum,

I visit the site for quran & video downloads and never comment or anything like that, but this time I need to.

Mabsoot:
When someone says "la ilaha ilallah wa muhammad rasulallah" (as the so-called shiites do) and yet you take it upon yourSELF to proclaim these people non-Muslim kufr, either this ENTIRE group is non-Muslim kufr, or YOU yourself become a non-Muslim kufr. In the eyes of Allah, making takfir is a serious thing not to be played with. Are you willing to gamble your soul on the assumption that EVERY single one of these "shiites" are non-Muslim kufr?

Mabsoot:
Since you offered it, please provide forum members with the video of Hassan Nasrallah calling "the mother of the believers a prostitute" and "cursing" beloved sahaba like Abu Bakr and Umar.

As for Abu Sufyan, what qualms does any Muslim have about pointing out/remembering the fact that he was one of Rasulallah's staunchest enemies among all the mushrikoon? That he tortured, starved and oppressed the Muslims? That he tried to kill Rasulallah? That he was a drunkard adulterer married to the woman, Hind, that had Hamza killed and mutilated him? That this sahabah's, and I use the term very loosely, shahada came at the very last possible second, right before Rasulallah entered Mecca triumphantly. Are we not allowed to remember his various adventures against Rasuallah? Are we not allowed to reflect and think?

Now I'm digressing and I don't mean to make this long. My point is you attack in the most vicious way possble, rejecting entire people's Islam. You throw down a serious gauntlet. You say Hizbullah is like Zionist Israelis?! I believe the reason "Muslims are weak today" because we don't follow the example of Rasulallah and the Quran. 8:46, 49:10, 5:54, 26:215.

Allah knows best. May Allah guide us to the straight path. May He grant us unity rather than firqahs and disunity.

Masalaam

yasmin623

Assalamualaikum,

Bro ibnabdullah87...

This time I agree with you totally. As a muslim, I think we all feel very sad about what happened in Gaza or Palestine and Lebanon. But the only thing we can do is correct our own aqeedah and pray to Allah. Nobody can actually help except Almighty Allah. We pray to Allah to open the mind and soften the heart of the muslim worldwide especially muslim leaders to unite and help our unfortunate bros and sis there...:SMILY176:

About Hizbullah and Hassan Nasrallah, I would be appreciate if you could give more information on them. The mass media in my country are really giving them good evaluation after their victory in Lebanon. If they are what you and Bro. Mabsoot described, it is extremely dangerous also for them to gain the power. Anyway, their contribution lately could not be denied.

yasmin623

Thank you...Interesting sites indeed...

But of course if they are prepared to climb up to be on the top of the power with the support of the muslim world, they won`t show anything bad in their sites...

However, I think we should really appreciate of what they have done so far...We pray to Allah for their true and sincere intention...:redface:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Wow, this discussion has certainly gone off at a tanget.

I don't how Hezbollahs "muslim-ness" came into it, but I do know they paid cash sums to everybody whose homes were damaged and destroyed. I think Hezbollah is doing a lot better to resist the Zionist criminals than many other muslim groups/leaders/countries.

On a side note, while we are talking about this, I'd like to say that Hezbollah's "power" is a MYTH! They have nothing but crappy AK-47s and a few rockets. Israel deliberately exaggerated the "threat" they face, so they could justify bombing and destroying an entire nation. Well they tried to justify it anyway. Israel has one of the most, if not the most, powerful armies in the world. Other than not choosing to return the illegal imprisonment of women and children (!!), they fought back with banned chemical weapons. An analogy of a little bird being destroyed by a rocket launcher applies well here. Go figure.

yasmin623

Hizbullah`s power is Not really a myth as the similar situation happened to the Companions of Prophet (pbuh). I believe that whoever fight for the sake of Allah, Allah will give them strength.

That`s why those who claimed about the evil and bad intension of Hizbullah is better to give a solid prove to make things clear. :SMILY209: Anyway, Allah knows the best and we seek guidance from Allah...

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Hizbullah`s power is Not really a myth as the similar situation happened to the Companions of Prophet (pbuh). I believe that whoever fight for the sake of Allah, Allah will give them strength.

I don't think you can make a fair comparison with the Prophet's companions and Hezbollah. They are in different leagues altogether!

That`s why those who claimed about the evil and bad intension of Hizbullah is better to give a solid prove to make things clear. :SMILY209: Anyway, Allah knows the best and we seek guidance from Allah...

My point on Hezbollah above does not discuss Hezbollah and the way the practice the religion. I do know that they paid cash to everyone who had their homes damaged or destroyed, and that's a good thing. I also know they provide free health care for the people who can't afford it in certain areas.

And lastly, yes Hezbollah's power is myth. Israel had no threat whatsoever. They just used a crappy excuse to destory half of an entire nation. :wasalam:

yasmin623

I don't think you can make a fair comparison with the Prophet's companions and Hezbollah. They are in different leagues altogether!

My point on Hezbollah above does not discuss Hezbollah and the way the practice the religion. I do know that they paid cash to everyone who had their homes damaged or destroyed, and that's a good thing. I also know they provide free health care for the people who can't afford it in certain areas.

And lastly, yes Hezbollah's power is myth. Israel had no threat whatsoever. They just used a crappy excuse to destory half of an entire nation. :wasalam:

Haha...brother, I do not compare Hizbullah with the companions...:SMILY286: the companions are uncomparable in my opinion. My point is that whoever fight for the sake of Allah, Allah give them strength...The companions simply gave a good examples in holy wars...

My point on Hizbullah just focus on how they practise their religion and how pure and holy their intension is. They are doing good now but if they have a bad intension at the back, they can do harms greater that the isreal army in future once they gain power...Nobody knows except Allah!

And lastly, their power is NOT a myth provided they have a holy intension and do everything sincerely for Allah. Victory is from Allah...And isreal could have destroy the whole nation without them...Allah knows the best and I really hope that they are indeed doing everything for Allah...I pray to Allah for the best future for our bros and sis in Lebanon...:SMILY23:

wassalam,
Yasmin

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:salam2:

I agree with most of people that Hezbollah has done a good job in resisting Isreal without so much advance war machinary like Isreal.They really proved that if some resistant is fought based on an idealogy you can win it even with urs limites resources and even nill limited diplomatic acceptance.

I am not here to offend any body.People say Iran and Seyria supported them as they were shai (esp support of Iran ).

Ist thing is that when Isreal or others bomb they donot see who is down there they just see only who bow in fornt of Allah :salah: and who say La Illa ha Illal la ho.So why should we as oppressed make difference between us which will only help non-belivers.

2nd thing is that Hamas or even so called Al-fatha (again no offence to any of its fellows) there are sunni.When Iran supported their shia in the region where are the ''sunni'' kings.'''why not they took stand for legtimate gov in occupied land which are sunnis?:confused: Most of them are annoyed by influence on mind and heart of muslim because of Hezbollah victory. I know its a kinda blue bolt on them that just a handful of non-regular army can break the Isreal supermicy and the donot dare to come out of their palace.So sad to these leaders.:astag:

Infact Hezbollah set an example in the region with their brave fight.Remember I am not looking in term of their beliefs.

Moral of story : If Hezbollah can give well resistance to Isreal then why not the regular armies of arabs countires? Just thinking wat missing ? Emaan/faith

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Most of work for they people that both Hezbollah and Hamas have made is by charity organizations as social welfare. Unfortunately western medias make news only about they military wings. Making good is not new in this world.

your sister... :shymuslima1:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
I hear that the U.N tried to condemn the actions of Isreal, but the U.S voted no on doing that, so the thing they were trying to pass condemning Isreal didn't pass.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
You are right and it is not the first time when USA vote as veto when Isreal has committed a massacre. This is the new about this case:

Barhum: USA veto grants Israel international cover for more massacres
By
Nov 12, 2006, 08:45

Gaza - The Hamas Movement has affirmed that the US veto against a UN Security Council draft resolution condemning the Israeli massacre in Beit Hanun, north of the Gaza Strip, was expected, charging that Washington had thus provided the Israeli occupation with an international cover to commit more massacres.

Fawzi Barhum, Hamas spokesman in the Strip, said that the unlimited American support to "Zionist crimes against the Palestinian people" the latest of which was the UNSC veto constituted a "barefaced green light to commit more such crimes".

He warned of American hegemony on international platforms, pointing out that the USA was hitting Afghanistan and Iraq and threatening the Sudan and Iran, yet was backing a "terrorist state that kills women, children and old people day and night".

The spokesman called on the Arab group at the 15-member UNSC to adopt a strong position regarding the Palestinian suffering, and urged the human rights organizations to stand up against this American stand that justified killing and destroying the Palestinian man and land. He also asked the Arab and Islamic masses to declare a clear position against American hegemony on international platforms.

Barhum described the Arab stands as "shy and weak" that did not live up to the challenge of American support to the "Zionist government".

The Arab countries should adopt decisive stands on the official and popular levels against the escalating "Zionist criminality against our people" and they should demand protection for Palestinian civilians, Barhum concluded.

The USA last night vetoed a UNSC draft resolution tabled by Qatar on behalf of the Arab countries condemning Israel for the bloody massacre in Beit Hanun. Ten member countries voted for the draft while four others abstained.

American representative at the UNSC council John Bolton claimed that his country's veto was used because the draft resolution did not include a clear condemnation of Palestinian resistance attacks on Israeli targets!

The Qatari representative expressed disappointment over the American veto, warning that such weak positions on the part of the UNSC would increase the cycle of violence and would spread doubts on the UNSC's credibility in implementing the international laws.

The Palestinian representative said that the veto was a green light for the Hebrew state to go ahead in its aggressions against the Palestinian people. He charged that the UNSC was not "fair" in dealing with the Palestine cause.

Representative of the democratic Congo, which voted for the draft resolution, said that turning down the draft constituted an insult to families of the Palestinian victims.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
If somebody is still so gredulous that thinks this was the first time of "technical failure", so then...

11.jpg

Not the first time at all.

ibnAbdullah87

Listen sister those that hold your veiw before praising these group of raafidah shi'ah you should first know who they are. How can you praise those that oppose Allah and His Messenger :saw2:. Before you speak so well of them and bring forth your opinion know that many people who have no knowledge read what some of these forums and this is one of them so be careful what you say, do not misguide other with your opinions. These so called "Hezbollah" when they fought Israel they killed more soldiers but how men by stands were killed because of the in Lebanon. Read about the raafidah shi'ah and know whom you are dealing with click on the link below

http://www.salafipublications.com/sps/sp.cfm?secID=GSC&subsecID=GSC03&loadpage=displaysubsection.cfm

ibnAbdullah87

I know but how can someone be a good guy or a group be a good group when they have corrupted beliefs. Some people might get confused and think them to be good and develop love for them but with their corrupted believes it would not be surpirising if they do have a hidden agenda. It they make it clear that once they are done with Israel and the U.S.A they are gonna go for Saudia Arabia, so what we support them know and the later when they take over Makkah and Medina then we will start complaining when they start digging up the grave of Aisha and start worshiping the graves and making tawaf around the graves of The Prophet :saw2:, also by praising them and speak well of their actions you are not showing any dislike towards there corrputed beliefs and their lies. Do not support them they are your enemy. And I do not mean the general ignorant once who do not even know I am taking about the raafidah shi'ah.

OmarTheFrench

They have maybe an hidden agenda but the problem is that ,they are only to be truly preoccupied by the Palestinians brothers problem(I'm talking in term of governement,organisation).
Two minutes ago,I have see that the Arabs countries have stopped the blockade which they have imposed to Palestinian Government,its good,but WHY THEY HAVE IMPOSED a blockade to theirs Palestinians brothers ?:astag:

If the Sunni countries don't stop be a US puppy, country like Iran or group like Hezbollah will ever have more success.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
If I respect Hezbollah as fighters... then so what? In my main forum is just similar members whose become mad by the word "shia"!

:angryred: