ideas for London travel

sajida59

:salam2: brothers and sisters, i hope ur fine.

Well, I need help insha'a ALLAH if u can: I live in france and we (3 of my muslim friends and me) are going to London on March,15th to 16th insha'a ALLAH. The responsibles of my university (who organized it) chose that date because of the st Patrick. But well, we dont want to spend our time watching this during the whole week-end, so we would like insha'a ALLAH to visit and see interesting places and things. we dont want to go into pubs or others places like this:SMILY286:...so if there is someone who lives in london or knows interesting things to do there, then i'm waiting for ur posts!
:muslima: thank u very much
:salam2:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
They've got great masjids there in London, except I can't remember the names, other people here might know them.

Sir David

How Bizarre as St Patrick’s day is on the 17th ? Unless you like bad Irish music what’s the point . If you like good Irish music you can get that in Paris .
Regents Park Mosque has a good reputation and is easy to find .
British Museum, Natural History and Science Museum, and the Victoria and Albert Museum are good too.
Most of them are free
If Weather fine a trip down the river to Hampton Court.
Get a double Decker bus trip to see the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace that sort of stuff .
I would check out the website on these places first

sajida59

Hi everybody, thank u so much for ur answers sir David and Abdulhasib!
May ALLAH bless u, ameen
PS: do u know how much a double decker bus ticket costs?:shymuslima1: well, we have to plan it (including the costs :i)
:salam2:

hijabiwonda

asalam alaikum

i would also suggest the natural history museum as its a great place go and see some great stuff, also next door is the victoria and albert museum which is good.

if you go onto salaam.co.uk they advertise events that are happening and you may inshallah find a few on that weekend.

have a great trip inshallah

wa salam khadijah:hijabi: