Shocking News at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaam,

This is sick and sad, bear with me.....

I just found out a co-worker of mines is gay :astag: That's just half of the story. He doesn't look or dress gay. He came across as an average Joe when I first met him. I use to always see him at our company parties with 2 little boys, but I never pondered about where his wife was. Recently, another co-worker who knows him pretty well told me that he has a gay partner and he adopted the 2 little boys! :astag:

Those two little boys are innocent. I can't bear to see this happening in front of my eyes. Who knows what these two partners do to them. Rape? Molest? Because if they go to the extreme of being gay then by all means they can go to the extreme of molesting or raping the two little boys. :astag:

Just think about the mind frame of these people and how they are trying to create an ill society. May Allah swt punish these 2 adult men and save the innocent little children. I just can not believe how this American system allows this to happen. I'm so mad and angry at this.

dianek

You aren't being FAIR!

Just because their orientation is unconventional, does not mean they are not good parents. It does not mean they are gay so they are pedophiles. They love who they love, you have no right to judge their parenting. There are MANY children adopted into homosexual families (Rosey O'Donald, Melissa Ethridge, Jodie Foster)........I think it is unfair to make such conclusions or remarks about them. What they do in their personal life is between them and God........if there was a question of their fitness to be parents, the adoption system would have had suspicions of them. I just hate when we jump to conclusions about people. To each their own.............

Did his children seem despondent or unattached when you saw them at company functions? Did they seem happy and well adjusted?

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Salaam,

I just found out a co-worker of mines is gay :astag: That's just half of the story. He doesn't look or dress gay. He came across as an average Joe when I first met him. I use to always see him at our company parties with 2 little boys, but I never pondered about where his wife was. Recently, another co-worker who knows him pretty well told me that he has a gay partner and he adopted the 2 little boys! :astag:

Those two little boys are innocent. I can't bear to see this happening in front of my eyes. Who knows what these two partners do to them. Rape? Molest? Because if they go to the extreme of being gay then by all means they can go to the extreme of molesting or raping the two little boys. :astag:

Just think about the mind frame of these people and how they are trying to create an ill society. May Allah swt punish these 2 adult men and save the innocent little children. I just can not believe how this American system allows this to happen. I'm so mad and angry at this.

:salam2:

I understand where you are coming from, but don't let your emotions jump you into irrational assumptions. Think about this, if they are gay, then they are gay. There is nothing you can do about that. People choose the way they wanna live and who are we to judge others? Also, you don't have any solid evidence as to wether or not the boys are being molested. You knew your co-worker from before, so ask yourself, does he seem like the person that would molest someone, or does the fact you recently found out hes gay changes everything about his character?

Like I said if hes gay, then hes gay. Let him be. Don't worry your self onto the business of others. If the boys are adopted by a gay couple, then that obviously means that the couple seemed fit enough to be able to raise children. I'm not talking about this from religious perspective because thats another issue, what I'm talking about is their capability to be able to feed them and provide for them, and teach them. If they met all that, then they are just as capable of raising children as anyone else. Just because they are diffrent doesnt make them bad. The adoption agency does routine checks on kids anyways, so if they are being molested, then they would be the first one to know.

:wasalam:

Salaam,

It's not about me being fair, it's about the system not being morally correct & just. They shouldn't allow this immoral & sinful actions to take place. Gay people adopting children will face a grave punishment for this major sin. Islamic countries prohibit this sinful action, but it seems that this system somehow convoluted this action and allows it to continue.

It's seems that you are an advocate of the gay movement. :astag: Do you not see how this kind of ill behavior would lead to a corrupt society? Time is of the essence. I believe we are ticking closer towards Judgment Day.

dianek

Salaam,

It's not about me being fair, it's about the system not being morally correct & just. They shouldn't allow this immoral & sinful actions to take place. Gay people adopting children will face a grave punishment for this major sin. Islamic countries prohibit this sinful action, but it seems that this system somehow convoluted this action and allows it to continue.

It's seems that you are an advocate of the gay movement. :astag: Do you not see how this kind of ill behavior would lead to a corrupt society? Time is of the essence. I believe we are ticking closer towards Judgment Day.

AH HUMBLEWUN, you know I look up to you very much......I do not think that this is an ideal or that it is right....I am simply saying their orientation does not dictate that they are molesting their kids and that that is a poor assumption. Not that being gay is okay or that I encourage this scenario, but I don't think we can say their gay so they are monsters and are raping little kids. Besides.....most pedophiles are not gay, they are usually married men with some sick obsessions........

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Homosexuality is a great sin and I agree with Humblewun in the sense that it's so sad that these child are being exposed to such evils; their natural fitrah corrupted astaghfirllah. These kids are probably gonna grow up thinking gay is normal but we can't go as far as say that they molest the kids cos they're gay. Not a great idea to make such accusations without proof. Lets just pray for these kids cos they're not in the greatest situation at the moment.

wasalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Many people are closing their eyes on whats going on around them and accepting it as normal in the sociaty .You cannot stand up and say this is wrong ,they will put u in jail ...In this sociaty here if u even want to attend University or get a job and if they ask u the question about gays ,u have to say that u accept it ,coz if u say that u dont ,forget about this job or studies.Is that called FAIR?
The problem that people accept it so easily nowdays ,instead of at least disliking it ...

waleikum salam

AH HUMBLEWUN, you know I look up to you very much......I do not think that this is an ideal or that it is right....I am simply saying their orientation does not dictate that they are molesting their kids and that that is a poor assumption. Not that being gay is okay or that I encourage this scenario, but I don't think we can say their gay so they are monsters and are raping little kids. Besides.....most pedophiles are not gay, they are usually married men with some sick obsessions........

Salaam,

I'm not just focusing on this from a micro perspective but from a macro point of view. How does a system allow such a BIG sinful behavior? Who knows how he is treating those two little boys, but the system allowing it is just way too atrocious for me to understand & comprehend. I can't do anything about it, it just hurts to see innocent little children (2-3 years old) to see and live through such parenting.

dianek

Salaam,

I'm not just focusing on this from a micro perspective but from a macro point of view. How does a system allow such a BIG sinful behavior? Who knows how he is treating those two little boys, but the system allowing it is just way too atrocious for me to understand & comprehend. I can't do anything about it, it just hurts to see innocent little children (2-3 years old) to see and live through such parenting.

I suggest you ask Civil Liberty Unions and the ACLU why they fight for such causes. Because in America, we do not judge people (or not supposed to) by sexual orientation, sex or skin color........(which we know happens anyway by the masses)....but businesses and governments have to be very sensitive to those laws. In some states, it is not permissible for homo's to adopt children. But the way around that......file for adoption as a single parent, once you have the children......if you move your partner in, who is going to care? I agree with you on this, but I don't think it means that they are physically abusing their kids, that is all I meant to say.

hager

well,

well,
calm down,brother
it's so normal there
i know..u're sad...but,that's how they live..
i wondered...are they happy to live like that?

allah guide them..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

In a system that is wrong from the root the world can be turned upside down and they make it right. Homosexuality is wrong. There can be no such thing as gay parents. That is a misnomer. It is corruption of the concept of parenthood.
Brother, I pray these boys will have responsible adult males near them to guide them. These gay men are not pedophiles. They are not responsible men because they conduct their lives in a reprehensive manner against the commandment of Allah ( in all faiths).
The abuse that these boys are being subjected to is real. It is not physical absuse. It is the denial of the Truth. Think, the laws have been rewritten so gays can have the cake and eat it too. They take children away from families and reward gays to become "parents".

arabiantxn

Salaam,

i think your comments and skewed and tasteless.

Doris

Muslims don't use your opinions

Bismilah,

Allah says in the Holy Qur’an in reference to the People of Lut (Lot), who were indulging in homosexual acts at the time, “ Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!” (26: 165-166).

Allah thus considers such doings to be a transgression.
Elsewhere in the Qur’an, Allah describes homosexuality as ignorance: “Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!” (27: 55).
This sin was not described before the People of Lut. The Qur’an says, “And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you.” (29: 28).

Now, be careful because the wife of Lut alayhee salam, subhanallah his own wife supported them and their filthy behaviour and kufr and Allaah Azauajal destroyed her with his people together. So, pay attention because a person can end up like Lut's wife without knowing a supporter of them and later who knows maybe one of them wa astagfirullah. And finally the Prophet alayhee salam has already tolds us that "I fear of my ummah that they may become like Lut's people."." Becoming like them means in supoorting them, acting like them (the men shaving their beards) and so on.

faith_

Only Allah (swt) has the right to judge. I think it is unfortunate that we come to such harsh conclusions. Maybe we don't agree with this family, but I'm sure the children will be fine. Just because their parents are gay doesn't mean they are being raped, or that they will be gay.

I'm the only Muslim in my family, and I have found the Truth. Just pray that these children do the same.
And pray for your coworker. He is obviously ignorant, and we can't blame the ignorant for their actions. Even the Qu'ran says that Allah (swt) forgives evils done out of ignorance, if one later repents.
Talk to your coworker about your beliefs and about Islam, but don't attack him. He will immediately close off to you if you tell him he's going to Hell right away.
Insha'allah he'll see that Islam is a religion of peace - and insha'allah you can practice the religion of peace the way our Prophet (pbuh) has told us to.

Salaam, brother.

Doris

"I think it is unfair to make such conclusions or remarks about them. What they do in their personal life is between them and God........"

To whom this statement belongs does not matter much, what matters to know is how shaytan betrays us everyday. The above statment details the conspiracy of shaytan on us and playing with our minds. The actions of homosecxuals are not personal. These people go outside and look for attention wallahi anyone who has seen those filthy people from close all they want is attention. And this is because they know they are cursed and wrong. They are so wrong that their punishment is death either in the bible or the qur'an. In both books. Subhanallah, if one does zinnah out of marrige there is no death penalty, only within marrige if you betray there is death. But the action of Lut's people is punished death either you are married or otherwise. And as for personal life, we are not christians who look at each other comiting sins and turned our heads saying that "oh personal life"the We are nshallah the best nation from manking to order good and FROBID EVIL. And this is the condition for the best nation. So, EITHER BE IN PERSONAL LEVEL OR OPEN we must stop what is prohibited. And this is done until sins and transgression are gone and Oneness of Allah is above all. Wallahi some sisters here and brothers need to read a lot and need to call to their personal natural despositions.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i believe that the homosexual lifestyle is a sin. i can't truly say that gay people couldn't be " good " parents, because i wasn't raised by gay parents. people have to understand that gays feel that their lifestyle is right for them. therefore, they don't see any issues about same sex marriage or child adoption. we can't expect them to hate themselves or to be unfit to be parents. we should ask ourselves, how did we let this happen?

1. we could blame heterosexual couples for leaving their responsibilities behind, which gave an avenue for gay people to begin adopting.

2. where were the people in the public legislature to work on banning adoption rights to gays? gays aren't bad people, but their lifestyle is questionable. just like the lifestyles of drug dealers, pimps, junkies are questionable. it's about character!!

3. we also let gay organizations bully us, forcing us to keep our mouths shut because we find their practices to be reprehensible. we can lose our jobs, be labeled as bigots and homophobes.

4. we here in america as a nation have declined so much morally, that sin is never called by name, hence creating a society of whatever feels good, do it. this nation is on the path of the people of Lut (as).
:wasalam:

sorry to jump out but i thank Allah swt that i am not living in the gay...oops...i mean free country where u cant even say the rite thing....that would make me the lowest muslim cause i think there was this hadith saying stop evil with ur hand if u cant stop it with ur hand then use ur tonque or then curse him in ur heart but then u will b the lowest muslim....im not quite sure bout the right wording of the hadith.....so i consider myself quite lucky here in a muslim country....i hope those kids arent thought by their gay parents that gays r the 'next generation' but then in the end im jz too many miles away from the gay, i mean free country :):)

i think your comments and skewed and tasteless.

Salaam,

Huh??

For the record please read carefully to those who think I am making judgments. I am not. I was trying to say that it's one extreme to be gay, another extreme to marry a spouse that is gay, and a further extreme for gays to adopt children. I wouldn't be suprised if they took another extreme and further molested the children. I'm not saying my co-worker has or did this. Allahu alam. Look at the big picture, this society is providing more and more rights & freedoms to homosexuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.