today

hayat_yahya

good: the problem with water spreading in my bathroom was finally fixed...also i had a pleasant day

bad: i went to shopping and i spent more then i expected and i felt tired, also i did not accomplish my schedule 4 today..no washing clothes, no homework 4 university...hmmm

BrotherZak

GOOD: I made a new friend and found some mosques in UT, (even tho they're not exactly near me...they're definitely not out of reach!!)

BAD: A man flipped me off when he saw me walking down the street in Hijab...some people are so rude!

Just ignore him..if i was around i would have gave him a good pounding..of Dawa!! what did you think i was going to do :)

maria_

muslims RocK
good: i passed my math test with a 92% yeeeeeeee :ma:

bad: i was bored the whole day, nothing to do...

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam Alakium,

Good: I am in good health and well! Today i find answer to some of the problems i was having just by listening to this scholar. (did you know our sins effect the lose of our memeories, i learn that too)

Bad: I did not do any school work too.

El Gordito

strength thru faith
Good: i helped my father with chores around the house as i am visiting

Bad: i ate too much ice cream, when i knew i had already eaten enough for dinner.

palestine

Servant of Allah
yes they do!

Assalam Alakium,

Good: I am in good health and well! Today i find answer to some of the problems i was having just by listening to this scholar. (did you know our sins effect the lose of our memeories, i learn that too)

Bad: I did not do any school work too.

i don't know if it was imamul bukhari or muslim but anyways one of them one day was walking and he saw the ankle of a woman, he's eyes fell on her ankle and he was a very good shaykh with a high level of memorization in hadeeths and quran. all of a sudden the next day he forgot all that he had learned. he couldn't remember things that on usual occasions he would remember. then he was told by a teacher that it's because of the woman' s ankle he had looked at. brothers and sisters correct because i think i'm missing some details anyways that's that. asalamu alaykum.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum
Good: everything in life mashallah.
bad: i have not accomplished my goals
wishes: (this is extra btw): i want to free muslim lands, want to help the orphanage, the muslims around the world, but sadly i'm not there yet and my dreams seemed to be crushe although i have tons of ideas which would be useful. why? because of transportation, lack of money...fear of ending up in jail( i know i shouldn't be afraid and i'm not, but i don't want to place a burden on my family and friends, otherwise i'd protest in the streets just to free muslim lands lol. it's actually sad.) asalamu alaykum. that's all for me.

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
:salam2:

Good:I saw a nice dream.....

Bad: today I am very sad not only today i guess since 3 or 4 dayz…coz i had brought a new ipod on dec…n now its not working i took it as a QURAN PLAYER….when i took that everyone was against coz it was abt 160 gb….

Raffles has given me a new piece…they put some data to check n now i am trying to delete tat data but its not removing…n my father don’t know abt the new ipod`s problem…today is Sunday i cant contact with raffles…plz brothers n sisters do pray for me….

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Good:I saw a nice dream.....

Bad: today I am very sad not only today i guess since 3 or 4 dayz…coz i had brought a new ipod on dec…n now its not working i took it as a QURAN PLAYER….when i took that everyone was against coz it was abt 160 gb….

Raffles has given me a new piece…they put some data to check n now i am trying to delete tat data but its not removing…n my father don’t know abt the new ipod`s problem…today is Sunday i cant contact with raffles…plz brothers n sisters do pray for me….

salam sis'

why dont yo format it.. yuu plug it in pc then right click on ipod .. then format :)easy ???
wasalam ..inshallah this helps

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Not much happening today but will say for yesterday!

Good: I had a lovely day at the mosque and a very yummy lunch with my friend

Bad: the public transport did not work very well and made my long journey longer...

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

good: i am still alive alhamdulilah

bad: my best friend yesterday reduced me to tears...as she turned against me..it was a feeling which builded up over 3 months..i dunno wat i did to her..i loved her so much and always wanted the best for her...now it seems she doesnt want to know me ..all because she felt jelous her mother loved me alot more than her, which i feel was wrong of her...on top of that she turned her mother against me, which i used to call her mum as well becos we were very close...i cant even eat havent since yesterday and i never cried so much...so much grief..it feels like the day i lost my own mother 2 years ago....i dont know if ill ever feel better again...because i loved my friends mum like she was my own..and now she belives i backstabbed her... ill let this be a lesson to me...i dont know if i can love a friend the way i loved them ever again...i cannot sopport this grief it has overwhelmed me.....ive lost my confidence, self esteem...and my hope in friendship that will be ever lasting....

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Good: Today I found a job posting in the net, in Dubai
Bad: Up to now, the page for my application still says "Please wait" (with progress bar), Im still less than a half way in the process and the internet cafe that I'm using is going to close anytime right now.

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
salam sis'

why dont yo format it.. yuu plug it in pc then right click on ipod .. then format :)easy ???
wasalam ..inshallah this helps

i cant format it because when i plug it in pc the icon which comes at MY COMPUTER that icon is not coming...and also it is not replacing data from itunes library...n now this is making crazzzzy to me:angryred:

another_brother

Good: because im learning alot as i read through this forum.

Bad: it is 2am here in sydney and i have to wake up at 5am for morning praire and go to work at 6.30. :(

Amir_of_spain

Good: recently booked a holiday to see friends and family over the summer, my memories/feelings/emotions are still in the beautiful cities of cordobra, grenada, isfahan and Agra (im such a dreamer!)

Bad: Still havent finished my dissertation, feels lonely and quiet in London.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
i don't know if it was imamul bukhari or muslim but anyways one of them one day was walking and he saw the ankle of a woman, he's eyes fell on her ankle and he was a very good shaykh with a high level of memorization in hadeeths and quran. all of a sudden the next day he forgot all that he had learned. he couldn't remember things that on usual occasions he would remember. then he was told by a teacher that it's because of the woman' s ankle he had looked at. brothers and sisters correct because i think i'm missing some details anyways that's that. asalamu alaykum.

Assalaam Alakium,

You are not missing anything, i didn't have time to write the story(was ready for bed). I was listening to the story of the brother that is how i heard that. :ma: i love the story of his life. There is so much lesson to be learn in his story.

Pace,