BROTHER FROM DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

abdul76l

assalamuailikum,

My name is abdulatif from the Dominican Republic join the forum to let the rest of the muslims here that you have brothers and sisters here.and also to be able to meet my brothers around the world.

Abdulatif.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Wa Alaykum As Salaam Akhee,

Welcome to TTI...InshaAllah you will benefit from the info. here
And also looking forward to benefit from you...

habib786

walaikum assalaam brother
welcome to TTI forum .. have a pleasant stay in here and also hope to learn something new from you....

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the website,hope you benefit from this site.

:wasalam:

assalamuailikum,

My name is abdulatif from the Dominican Republic join the forum to let the rest of the muslims here that you have brothers and sisters here.and also to be able to meet my brothers around the world.

Abdulatif.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum again brother Abdul Latif. Lol, half of my friends at school didn't beleive me when I said that I know a Dominican Muslim. I was hoping to tell the Amir (The Jamaat Amir) from my local masjid if he can plan a Jamaat to go over there to the DR. Last year my Quranshareef Teacher went with the Jamaat from the masjid to Argentina.

All I have to say is inshallah it's going to work. Assalamu alykum bro.

abdul76l

assalamuailikum

salam alaykum bro

welcome to TTI :SMILY139:

BismiAllah

assalamuailkum to all thanks for all the post and for welcoming me to your space also thanks to the brother with the intention of sending a jammat,we do have a group of jamat here alhamdulillah the second group that has come this year.inashallah we all can stay in touch.

abdul76l

assalamuailikum

BismiAllah

assalamuailkum to all thanks for all the post and for welcoming me to your space also thanks to the brother with the intention of sending a jammat,we do have a group of jamat here alhamdulillah the second group that has come this year.inashallah we all can stay in touch.

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
assalamuailikum,

Abdulatif.

Assalamualaikum and a warm welcome from a brother in the Philippines:SMILY139:

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom dear brother,
this is sush a great & beautiful reason to join TTI.
Mashaa Allah.
Pleased to have you with us. Salamo Alikom

Salaam akhi,

Welcome to the global family. Inshallah you will find your time beneficial and rewarding. How is the Islamic community in DR?