Video Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam

mazahir rahim

assalmu allaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu...i dont know who u r and u dont know who i am but one thing relates us is ISLAM....i had downloaded u r video really i got tears in my eyes...by seeing it i thing so i have changed about 5% in my life...so plz ask dua for me and all muslims in this world....i really to meet u but i dont thing its possible but inshallah v will meet in heaven..so plz ask dua for me sister ....

sameer ahmed

What a wonderfull story. Inshallah Iman and her daughters will grow, and they will help all those around them to see the beauty and truely appreciate the enormity of the gift that Islam is in their lives. And people will no longer take it for granted. Al hamdulillah she found the truth and was able to share it with her daughters, and Al hamdulillah that her daughter had the insight to see the lies in what her mother was teaching her - she taught her mom to really think about her worship as opposed to just blindly following. This video brought tears to my eyes. Alhamdulillah.
Bismillah Al Rahman Al Raheem.
it means islam is spreading aganist the bad image made by media and hypocrites.allah is great ,people are reverting thourgh their sincere efforts and they are benefited in the hereafter.

alyssa

Convert
convert also

Salaam alikom. I am a new-ish (a lil' more than a year) convert. Subhan Allah I do not practice, mostly b/c I am too lazy, partly b/c my parents don't like me being Muslim, and also b/c none of the Muslims in the community have really welcomed me and they never contact me and no one showed me how to pray or helped me to memorize, so I have not memorized. I live in a small town (1800 ppl) and I am the only Muslim. I cannot go to Masjid b/c I do not drive (there r no buses in my town) and my mom doesn't really want to take me, she's usually too busy or doesn't feel like it. But, Hamd Allah, watching these videos makes me want to practice! Pls make Dua'a that I will be able to practice and also that I can start attending Masjid!
Shukran!

Neama

:salah:
Salaam alikom. I am a new-ish (a lil' more than a year) convert. Subhan Allah I do not practice, mostly b/c I am too lazy, partly b/c my parents don't like me being Muslim, and also b/c none of the Muslims in the community have really welcomed me and they never contact me and no one showed me how to pray or helped me to memorize, so I have not memorized. I live in a small town (1800 ppl) and I am the only Muslim. I cannot go to Masjid b/c I do not drive (there r no buses in my town) and my mom doesn't really want to take me, she's usually too busy or doesn't feel like it. But, Hamd Allah, watching these videos makes me want to practice! Pls make Dua'a that I will be able to practice and also that I can start attending Masjid!
Shukran!
Alsalam Alikum
It is my first post here ...It is a g8 video mashaAllah .. many born muslims did not reach this spiritually experiment b4 ..Subhan Allah..The guideness for the true way is from Allah..and for u sis. who did not practice her religion till now ..just be restricted to your believe and u should learn your religion too no matter barriers u found.. this is the real Self Jihad

Heba Salama

el salamo 3alikom ya 3ebad Allah iam so happy to hear and see these kinds of stories which makes me the most happy one in the whole universe.people who converted to islam knows quite well that islam is the best ever religion on earth iam not saying that because iam muslim but because iam proud of being muslim and i'll always be,iam fond of seeing this kind of videos and i used to search for it and iam happy to find this marvelous site by the way iam a new member....Congrateulation Eman nice name and nice veil and nice storyyyy.Hope Allah Forgive Us all .

sandy 2007

wow what a beautiful story this was in so happy for her and her children i to was a christian and converted to islam i was doing lots of reading and watching videos about islam and one night i to had a dream i had my hair and body all covered and i was praying since that day it really changed my life i feel so much more beautiful with my hair covered in still learning how to pray i dont know all the words yes but i am going to learn better this dec i will go to a musluim country and learn with my husbands family im very excited and i love this story its so great to see all the people loving our god bless u all

zaki47

How can I get this Video in VCD format?

Salamalaikum...
I have been watching videos of women embracing Islam on Metacafe, You Tube...Dailymotion...but i cant download them...I want to know if i can get
these documentaries and videos in VCD format...i mean does turntoislam.com
website supply these videos...if viewers want to get these..i have been looking and searching for long...please can some one help me on this..
JazakAllah Qair..:salah::mashallah:

zaki47

i need this video and others..

salamalaikum please can some one tell me how i can get this video in VCD format...i can not download this on my pc...how can i get or buy these videos
...i have to get them so i can make copies of it and give to all my friends in my office..please can some one help find me a way where i can get these wonderfull amazing stories so that it wud serve as an inspiration for we born muslims who take islam for granted...i need these videos in vcd format badly...jazak allah qair..

HANSEM

salam

hamdulillah you are now to be come muslim right hope will be fine so allah bless you amin

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/iman1.jpg[/imgleft]
Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam
*Recommended Viewing* Beautiful Story. This sister became Muslim after her daughter started questioning her about various beliefs such as the trinity and she asked why she had to pray to the cross. So Monica started on her path to find the truth, and alhamdulilah she found Islam. This is a really amazing story about how someone found guidance in Islam. She also talks about her own experience in Arab countries with what she sees as problem, with their lack of understanding about Islam.

[vg]468440414685693208[/vg]

Right Click Save target as.. Download

elixbrody

Eli/Sister
This video is so awesome. It's how I feel I listen to the mass but I don't understand anything I just take it for known
Thanks for the video
I am also from Mexico I'm from the north from a city called Monterrey ( you are all invited brothers and sisters)
I am so happy I heard not all muslim man marry 2 or 3 or 4 wifes :)
This video makes me happy

venkatesh_nars

Dear Sister,
Its something that the world doesnt know still the theory of triinity. about which it is their in islam also. the thing with islamist is that they do the internal meaning of islam well. they are very much into shariat. in islam it is written that allah will come in one day. that is equal to thousand huamn years. regarding this they never accept. but allah has come in india brining Din islam. and it is 350 yrs back when all the ulema and maulavi in india accepted the imam mahdi. and also that four letters from macca had come to indian emperror regarding this.
i asked many muslim schlors to do research non had come forward in this aspect. you can mail to know about trinity in islam, christainity, and hinduism. all the relgion are one. their teachings are one. i dont say you follow the islamic teaching i wish you understand the truth and then follow that path.

kaz2007

::mashallah::
:mashallah:
:mashallah:
subhan allah as our love mohammed beace be up on him said:
this religion gonna reach alot of nation
or as he said (peace be upon him)
this hadith means
the islam religion started by prophet mohammed in the begning and see now how much
people intered in islam < no body know their number but allah

deksar

Mashallah. Alhamdulillah she found the brighten way in the life...
I have a kindly request from you, dear brothers; Could you please translate this video to Romanian language?
I have a friend, she is interested in converting to Islam. I really want her to listen that beautiful story. It is very important. Please! She doesn't know English! :(.... Please....
Thanks.