Disaster

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum,

I told my mum that I converted to islam today and it couldn't have gone much worse.

She says If I practice Islam she will kick me out on to the streets!

So I can't pray unless she is in bed :( I can't do my Wudhu :( I can't have muslim friends because She will even kick me out for that :( and worse of all, I cannot obey Allah :(

what should I do?

ahmed m

AWW brother Gazzhi. subhanallah, wat can i say but may Allah make it easy for you. now i must enforce on you br Gazzhi that do not talk bout Islam to them at the moment and even for the near future. the best thing nw is, show them the beautiful fruits of Islam. show how ur character, manners, honesty, love, etc has developed since ur conversion to Islam. dnt try to explain to them Islam yet, cus they dnt knw anything bout Islam except that wat the media has tought. they wont soak anything in. One day i pray, automatically they will ask u wat is Islam. and watever you do, show them immense respect. this is wat islam teaches, as theyre ur parents.

regardin not being able to do wudu, jst do it undercover. dry yourself immediately and only do the four fard(takes two mins). wipe everything quickly in the bathroom after completion of wudu.

and ur last query, if you believe in Allah and reject shirk(makin partners with Allah), this is Allahs obedience. Always look on the bright side. nw tht you have to be extra cautious, be extra cautious. do little, but do it sincerely. refer to wat i said bout ur salah in the previous thread you produced bout your salah and if you could pray in the toilet. make sabr like the companions did. jst try ur utmost best.

jazakallah

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Wots sabr bro?

Im only gonna be able to pray the Fajr and Isha prayers at best!

N im definitely not talkin 2 her about islam again until i've left home, I can't risk bein kicked out bro! Got nowhere 2 go

Almeftah

بسم الله الرحمين الحيم
in Surah #31 - Luqman:(14.And We have stressed on man concerning his parents, his mother bore him undergoing weakness upon weakness and his weaning takes two years that give thanks to Me and to your parents. Lastly, the return is towards Me. 15.And if they both strive to make you associate with Me a thing of which you have no knowledge then obey them not and accompany them in the world very well and follow him who turned to Me repently, then to Me is your return, I shall inform you what you used to do).

your only problem will be with praying, cuz u can make Wudu in bathroom, i dont think they will have a cam or something in there.. if you can lock ur door while praying, doesnt take longer than 5 minutes.. try ur best not to get kicked out..
find someone you trust, some who can offer you a place to stay, just in case.

اللهم أعن عبدا جاءك مسلما, والطف به انك انت اللطيف الخبير.
اللهم انك انت الهادي, فارحم عبادك المهتدين, فلولا أن هديتم ما اهتدوا, انت وكيلنا وانت المعين.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Im very sorry to hear of your troubles.

ask Allah (swt)to help you with your problem, he is their and he hears - he would help you!

remember ,be optimistic, there are many muslims in worse positions, (africa, iraq, india.. etc..)
the sahaba of prophet(pbuh) & mohammad (pbuh himself wer all abused spit in faces and followed to be killed .. etc..

i suggest you head to the nearest mosque, and talk to the shaikh ther,
they should help you hugly,jz incase you get kiked out by surprize, u dont kno it might be now later, or never , but just to make sure you wont be alone:), ther might be an islamy person who has a free room , or youu could live in the mosque,- i think -, i wish i did:rolleyes:
ALHAMDULELAH** always say ALHAMDULELAH

Put your faith and energy in Allah...and hold tight and strong bro:SMILY346:

:salam2:

ahmed m

my br Gazzhi i must specify, that salah is a fard, which means it cannot be abadonned under any circumstances.now that you are in this position, you will have to think of a very very clever and organised plan. salah missed intentionally are sinful. plz do sit dwn and think. if it hepls, plz lay dwn for me you main outline of the day as welll as you familys and i might be able to help.
and allah knows best

jazakallah

salafi75

salam alaykum ,

what should you do is a good questions ? i can try to give you an advice but i need more details ? are you a man or a woman ? have you enough money to live by yourself? ho< old are you ?

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Walaykum Salam,

Im Male, 16 and no I can't afford to live on my own. I don't even have a job yet, I've just applied for college.

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
There is no deity wroshipped save Allaah, The creator and Lord of the Universe and Muhammed by whom be peace is his messanger.....

For me, i never told my parents i converted to islam in the first place. They just kinda walked into my room while i was doing salaah awhile go..so thats how they knew.
I never told them cuz i knew they'd never accept it anyways , so why bother?

What i'd suggest for you bro is do your salaahn in your bedroom with the do locked. Thats how i do mine and is the absolute only way i can do it. They don't let me iether

my br Gazzhi i must specify, that salah is a fard, which means it cannot be abadonned under any circumstances.now that you are in this position, you will have to think of a very very clever and organised plan. salah missed intentionally are sinful. plz do sit dwn and think. if it hepls, plz lay dwn for me you main outline of the day as welll as you familys and i might be able to help.
and allah knows best

jazakallah
Brother Ahmed you have no idea how hard it is for muslims that are converts to practise their religion and let alone keep it alive.:angryred:
this guys parents are thraetening to kick him and out of the house. Do you have no brain.
I would like to see what you would do in his situation and see what the great big and clever plan you would come up with.....

---------------------------------

as i said before bro gazzhi what i can suggest to you is pray in your room.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Ye sis but my room is on the bottom floor and it hasn't got a lock!

Im always bein interrupted and if they catch me i'll be kicked out.

N ye Ahmed bro I don't mean to be disrespectful But I can't go getting kicked out cos then I'd be living on the streets man and would have ruined my life!

salafi75

ok brother so i have heard a sister once asking a scholars cause she was a new muslim like you and she asked him about praying inside the bathroom when she locked the door cause like you she was afraid that her parents kich her out if they find out that she is muslimah , so the scholars said that she should pray on time and she could pray if the bathroom was clean and hide her islam in this case until she find a way to her problem ,

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
ok brother so i have heard a sister once asking a scholars cause she was a new muslim like you and she asked him about praying inside the bathroom when she locked the door cause like you she was afraid that her parents kich her out if they find out that she is muslimah , so the scholars said that she should pray on time and she could pray if the bathroom was clean and hide her islam in this case until she find a way to her problem ,

I had to pray in a bathtub once too:angryred:I was once at a family gathering and i didnt know where else to pray so i just prayed in the bathroom..
I dont know if it'd be accepted but it was the limit of my limits...
may Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) forgive. Im just made of flesh.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
U did your best man. Its good 2 meet someone in the same position as me. I havent prayed for 2 days cos im confused about wot 2 do :(