Disaster

salafi75

you are welcome bro , but one things the place must be clean cause it is a condition for your prayer to be valid

Sauda17

Salam Brother,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and pray that Allah subhana wa ta'ala eases this time of difficulty. I leave brother craotion/jewconv to give you advice as I have not been in this situation and therefore could not give appropriate advice.

Take Care

PS. bro croatian/jewconv. Subhanallah you prayed in the bathtub, may allah reward you

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
major help needed.

uhhh i need help brothers and sisters

How the heck do i pray salaah at my highschool? And its not just any school? Its A christian school???? ahhh :eek:( as many of you know Im a convert...from christianity)

I heard once in the Holy Qura'an talking about that its okay to pray while sitting or sitting down( such as while your saling in a ship).

Is it okay if i pray while im sitting in my desk??? (like in my mind)
i dont know what else to do???? If i pray anywhere in the christian school grounds i feel they might kill me.

What do i do....?????

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Well bro you sure can pray sitting down/even lying down, but In class u could be interrupted or something and remember during salah you cant look around or acknowledge/speak to anyone!

salafi75

you are in the same case, you have to find a time and a place where to pray , the only prayer you have to pray eactly on time is the fajr and the maghrib prayer cause the time is very short , for the dhor you can pray it between the starting of the dhorr prayer until just before asr , and the same for asr , for the isha u can pray it from its starting time to before the midlle of the night , but of course it is better to pray it in the beginning of his time and this fopr all the prayers

salafi75

Well bro you sure can pray sitting down/even lying down, but In class u could be interrupted or something and remember during salah you cant look around or acknowledge/speak to anyone!

no in class he could not pray sitting , you can only do that when there is a valid reasons , and that is not a good one , you can do that for example when you are sick , when you have an handicap or something like that ,pray when you are standing is a conditions too , in the salat you have conditions , sunnah pilars you have to learn about it , i will try to find you a ebooks or something like that about it ,

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
A stroke of genius has just struck me on the head...theres a big field opposite my old house which Is just over the road from where I used to live, I can pray in that during the day (until I get a job/start college)

:)!!!

Sauda17

reward..???? i'd think i would be punished??? But may The Foriver forgive me...i dont know what else to do..im only flesh

^Ameen may he forgive you. But....
It is narrated on the authority of Amirul Mu'minin, Abu Hafs 'Umar bin al-Khattab, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

ahmed m

AWW.mashallah som top opinions. may allah rewrd u all.
firstly, i would like to apologise if my comments hurt anyone or if it was a cause of disturbance. i should explained myself in a better manner. wat i was tryn to get at was the seriousness of salah in the life of a muslim. there are hundreds of hadith and many aayat, but lets keep it simple inshallah. my comment had the intention of cautiousness behind it. now by hearin the seriousness of salah in a believer, it will push a person to act even harder to pray their salah. i was of the opinion that by talkin bout the seriousness, brothers an sisters will put more effort into findin ways to pray your salah.

alhumdulillah put your scenario before two scholars. one said it was a very difficult situation and he will inshallah put your case b4 a scholar who is more developed and has a wider knowledge of these types of situation. the other basically said he couldnt offer any advice and suggested i ask a scholar of greater experience. plz wait maybe a few days and inshallah i will get a suitable solution for you.

again i apologise. my intention was to help, not hurt.

jazakalllah

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

I've been looking at you situation for awhile but never commented (a rarely comment on anything anyway). I just wanted to throw out there that there are ways you can make your salaah without her even knowing.

OK these salaah are for the sick or unable, but in your situation I think you can do it in order to make Dhuhr, Asr, and Maghrib.

You can make salah sitting down, and just make the motions of salaah sitting down (but I think your mother would know what your doing so this one is no good for you)

You can make it lying down of course facing qiblah on your bed (do this with the motions and signs of salaah).

The Prophet of Allah (S.A.W) said, "Perform Salaah by standing, if you do not have the strength then perform it sitting down. If you do not even have the strength for that, then perform it lying down with signs and gestures."

I know this is for illness and sickness, but in your situation when you can not make salaah and your mother is home, I guess you can make it lying down.

If I am wrong please forgive me, but this is the only way I can see that may help and you, and a way that you can still make salaah.

Insha'Allah may Allah make it easy for you soon. Ameen

:salam2:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom brother and sisters

May Allah help you all....

No matter what you do... a mistake here or there... Allah forgives as he is the forgiver... most important, is for a person not to leave Islam... everything else is "fixable".... May Allah help us all.... Salam:SMILY139:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salamu Alaikum,

I told my mum that I converted to islam today and it couldn't have gone much worse.

She says If I practice Islam she will kick me out on to the streets!

So I can't pray unless she is in bed :( I can't do my Wudhu :( I can't have muslim friends because She will even kick me out for that :( and worse of all, I cannot obey Allah :(

what should I do?

Assalam Alyakium,

First of all, you can obey Allah SWT in your heart, So you don't say you can't obey him. Second, you have it raf but like i said have faith and patience in Allah SWT. Ok, what about the praying... i am student and i am home to pray two prayers out of the five but that doens't stop me from getting up from class and praying or in school for that matter. What i am saying is you can pray anywhere and about the wudu if you don't have water there are some others way to do it without water and inshallah one of the memebers who have more knowledge than i do on this will explain to you. Brother, you can do all those things if you true want. Life there is always a way you just have to find it. Most importantly brother, have FAITH and be Patient. And remember you are not alone you have a whole family around the world to backing you up inshallah. May Allah SWT make it easy for you as well as for all my muslim convert brothers and sisters. Inshallah we will keep you in our prayers.