**Which Prophet Could Communicate with the Animals and Jinns?**

Which Prophet Could Communicate with the Animals and Jinns?

• Prophet Adam (a.s)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Prophet Saleh (a.s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prophet Jones (a.s)

• Prophet Yusuf (a.s)

• Prophet Zakariyaa (a.s)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Prophet Dawood (a.s)

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Prophet Lut (a.s)

• Prophet ayyob (a.s)

• Prophet Sulemaan (a.s)

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Prophet Noah (a.s)

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

BrotherZak

:salam2:
QUIzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

he was the governor and assistant of a super notorious Kaafir LOL

he was told by the S.N. Kafir to build what?

mentioned in the Quran

:salam2: :SMILY259:

Haman..the builder of the stone tower. Even to this day his name is recorded in the Egyptian tombs as the builder or architect for the Firaun.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
yr both right bro brotherzak, and tueluz

Surah Qasas, Ayah 38
And Firawn said, 'O chiefs, I know not for you any god besides myself; therefore, 'O Haman, after burning clay (bricks) build for me a high palace that perhaps I may ascend and peep into the god of Musa, and undoubtedly, I imagine that indeed he is a liar'.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Assalamu Alaikum, It is indeed Abu Bakr Siddique RadiAllahu Anhu, but the reason was that since his stomach was a bit on the heavy side, the Izar or trousers would slide down, it was something that Abu Bakr Siddique RadiAllahu Anhu had no control over.

RasoolAllah Sallallahu alaihi Wa Sallam knew this so he Sallallahu alaihi Wa Sallam gave permission as it is not out of pride but
out of helplessness..

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i guess no one wants to answer
ok , you probably dont know the answer here it goes (inshallah)
ummmm...
errr..the big problem is i cant remember the answer!!!
help..

OsMaN_93

Here to help
**who is SIDDIQAA??**quiz

:salam2:.............................................. ..........Bibi Mariam A.S is the Siddeeqah.
quiz

ok.this is a trick question.....pay CAREFUL attention to it b4 u answer inshalah

"Who does Allah refer to as SIDDIQA in the Quran and in which ayah was this mentioned??"

bdot

wasn't it because he was too skinny and the pants would not fit tightly? I don't understand how someone with a heavy stomach could have trouble keeping their trousers up.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Don't know which ayah because you didn't say ^ ;)[/QUOTE]
hehehe
lol
at least someone can see!!;)
no offence lol

مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَأْكُلاَنِ الطَّعَامَ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ

5:75 Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

Bibi Mariam A.S is the Siddeeqah.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
**what is qard hasan??**quiz..

:salam2::SMILY259:
quiz

heres a hard question

"WHAT IS QARD HASAN"???????? GIVE A TINY EXPLANATION...AND WHERE IS IT MENTIONED IN THE QURAN??

:salam2::SMILY259:

muslimah sister

Hazrat Sulaiman (allahi salaam) communicated with all jinns and animals. He had so much power that the jinns even worked for him!!!!!! :ma:

massi

heres another little qiuz:D

Which Prophet Could Communicate with the Animals and Jinns?

plz vote for your answer in the poll
:salam2::SMILY346:
thank you about your questions you put everyday but there are a lot of profete has communicate with animals so you can correct your question
by the way it's salamon :SMILY149:

muslimah sister

Dear sister;

the term "Hazrat" is used by Shia.. specially persian "Irani" Shia.

who says so...........I am a sunni and my family and people around us address all prophets as Hazrat.......... Even in educational urdu books (bukhari shareef) they address prophets as Hazrat.

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
I always see the word hazrat in the translation of the prophet's but i was just wondering what it meant. I thought it was an urdu word.

rizzumd

Your brother
I always see the word hazrat in the translation of the prophet's but i was just wondering what it meant. I thought it was an urdu word.

Hadrat or Hazrat (Arabic: حضرات) is an honorific Arabic title used to honor a person. The literal translation of Hazrat means "Great Presence".

Examples of Hazrat used as a title are: Hazrat Mohammad, Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq, Hazrat Umar Farooq,Hazrat Uthman Ghani,Hazrat Ali.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
** Who Was Kanan ** QUIZ..

im back with my lovely quizes
Inshallah, i think you missed me and my Beneficial quizes ...

"WHO WAS KANAN??"
AND IN WHICH PART OF THE QURAN WAS HE MENTIONED??

if you want clues just ask :D

OsMaN_93

Here to help
**who was the monk ** QUIZ..

quiz....(*please vote on the poll*):D

Really easy one brothers and sisters:SMILY288::SMILY149:

when the Prophet :saw:, peace and blessings be upon him, was only 12 years old he went on a journey to syria With his :saw: Uncle they met a monk who recognised the Signs Of Sayidina Muhammad :saw: prophet hood even at this early age what was his name ?

wasaslam alikom w.r.b.