doing a project..need advice

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
selaam.

uhh I need help.
I have to do a project due for school about post-world world 2 events(in other words the cold war till the present.)

I chose the palestinian-- israeli conflict and I think Im planning to do a Powerpoint presentation.

uhhhh..if anyone here with more knwoledge then me could help i would like important info and facts about Palestine.
I would like this presenntation to be the most convincing it can be showing my ignorant western classmates of how the palestinians are being oppresed by the evil israelis, and how they are suffering.
Could anyone please post any facts, statistics,information...anything????

i want this presentation to be the most convincing it can be, insha'allaah

thanks

-------- -------------------- ------

wa selaamu'aleykum

Sauda17

Salam brother,

I think you shoul take a look at brother justoneofmillions threads, inshallah you will find them beneficial.

can you put videos onto powerpoint ? Its just that I was interested in doing that for my presentation on Big Brother, but wasn' sure if it was possible.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
uhhh................ how the heck do you put videos like from youtube or something on a powerpoint?

thanks
salam
i dont think you can , well put images and play them in order
by the way do u know that you can put music init, last time i did mine i put sad music init
it was about african kids, hw they are really poor...etc..
sad music will make the teacher feel more on your side and touch him deeply..:rolleyes: which leads to high marks :lol:

check this out:
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-...p-x=any&sp-c=10&sp-m=1&sp-s=0&sp-f=iso-8859-1
waslam

summertime

sister :)
you actually can add movies to power point presentations..the instructions will differ slightly depending on which version you are using..just click on help and it will guide you step by step :)

tabaria

:salam2:

Here is a link about Sabra and Shatila. Its graphic and sad.

http://www.inminds.co.uk/from-beirut-to-jerusalem.html

Also go to PalestineCalendar.org

That sites has several powerful quotations from Israeli sources detailing how they wanted to kill of palestinians, invade their land etc.

It also has commentary from CIA operatives detailing how Israel intentionally attacked a US naval ship the USS liberty.

:wasalam:

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
salam
i dont think you can , well put images and play them in order
by the way do u know that you can put music init, last time i did mine i put sad music init
it was about african kids, hw they are really poor...etc..
sad music will make the teacher feel more on your side and touch him deeply..:rolleyes: which leads to high marks :lol:

check this out:
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-...p-x=any&sp-c=10&sp-m=1&sp-s=0&sp-f=iso-8859-1
waslam

i thought music was haraam ....................

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i am, hu sed im not at a calm mood
yh im a doc anyway i have patin-t-ce

lololololol:lol:
getit pacients/pacience
dunno hw to spell ^