American magazine intends to hand out free books insulting Prophet Mohamed

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 17/03/2008 - 06:12 PM ]

WASHINGTON, (PIC)-- In the context of the wild campaign waged by western extremists against Islam and Muslims' beliefs and holy shrines, an American weekly magazine intends to distribute a free version of a blasphemous book offending Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and linking Islam to terrorism.

Human Events, the American weekly magazine that is close to the neo-conservatives in the republican party, announced that it will distribute free copies of the anti-Islam book titled, "The truth about Mohamed, the founder of the world's most intolerant religion" by an extremist right-wing writer called Robert Spencer.

Although, the book raised the ire of American Muslims when it was published for the first time in 2006, the magazine deliberately insists to distribute free copies in a step deemed as hostile by observers.

The book had been met with criticism by academics and experts in Islamic studies after its publication, where British writer Karen Armstrong, who wrote the book "Mohamed", castigated the book saying that it was written with hatred, contained tremendous mistakes and lacks evidence.

An extremist American writer called Ann Coulter adopted the promotion of the book as she is known as one of the most notorious writers of the American extremist right-wing conservatives. She called on the US after the events of September 11 to invade the Islamic countries and force the Muslims to convert to Christianity.

The distribution of this blasphemous book comes in the context of a campaign aimed at distorting Islam and insulting Muslims' beliefs, where many Danish and European newspapers had already dared to publish blasphemous cartoons against the noble Prophet; in addition, there is a Dutch MP who intends to broadcast a short film insulting the holy Quran later this month.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...H66o7wJkoZq7HCaPvhqw8Zn4gAEQY7+xU0cOSDSwD0ck=

Salaam,

Why should we be suprised? They've been insulting us since as far back as more than 1500 years.

It shows what kind of people they are. Their actions are heartless and initiated with ignorance and hatred. Allah swt will continue to veil their eyes from the truth.

Why would a non-Muslim go to a non-Muslim and ask about Islam. You don't go to a soccer player and ask about your tooth - you go to a dentist!

Muslims should deal with this act in civilized manner.

As Muslims we don't insult ANYONE or their beliefs. That's what Islam teaches us and it's these principles that attract people to Islam.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Why don't these ppl ever learn. all they are doing is promoting islam. No one trust the government and they citizens and readers are going to go out research and boom: more muslims. But Allah will surely punish them and If I see them .......................well. The FBI is watching me.

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
One ayah to describe this kind of people.
Allah said in Surah Saff......They try to extinguish Allah's Light by blowing with their mouths: but Allah will perfects His Light even though the unbelievers may hates it (61:8)

Salem9022

lol this is not something new, because they have hidden hatred for Islam and Muslims and they will only expose it when they get an oppurtunity, but nonetheless we as muslims should stick to how the Prophet and his companions dealt with it. we shouldn't pay attention to it because the more attention we give to them the more interesting the news becomes until everyone knows about. what we should do is write letters, maybe publish books and give dawah to the non-muslims our neaighbors and stenthen our Iman and knoweldge of Islam and the Quran to our families and continue with what we are doing because there will always be these kinds of shaytan on the side of this of this narrow path of Islam of ours and the shaytan wants us to fight and argue with them so to stop us from doing the obligations which we muslims are intended to do. He wants to bring us out of the road and on the dirt which these people are on.

Almeftah

Verse 2:109
Yusuf Ali: Quite a number of the People of the Book wish they could Turn you (people) back to infidelity after ye have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth hath become Manifest unto them: But forgive and overlook, Till God accomplish His purpose; for God Hath power over all things.

Zohurul Hoque: Many of the People of the Scripture wish- if they could turn you back into Unbelievers, after your Faith, out of envy proceeding from their souls, after the Truth has become clear to them. But forgive, and excuse till Allah comes with His decree. Allah is truly Possessor of power over all things.

T. J. Irving: Many People of the Book would like to turn you back into disbelievers following your [profession of] faith, out of envy for themselves, even though the Truth has been explained to them. Pardon [them] and disregard it till God brings His command; God is Capable of everything

T.U. Hilali-M. Khan: Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even, after the truth (that Muhammad Peace be upon him is Allâh's Messenger) has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allâh brings His Command. Verily, Allâh is Able to do all things.

M. Pickthall: Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers after your belief, through envy on their own account, after the truth hath become manifest unto them. Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.

M.H. Shakir: Many of the followers of the Book wish that they could turn you back into unbelievers after your faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after the truth has become manifest to them; but pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring about His command; surely Allah has power over all things.

http://www.qurantoday.com/BaqSec13.htm#Verse2:109

warda A

Sister
Didain

:salam2:

I would say treat the matter with disdain, the more we huff and puff the more publicity we give them, and mark you they will never change.

They should remember that they plan but Allah Ta'al is the best of planners
Muslims put your trust in the one and only Allah.

These are tests that we are being put through, remember the more your emaan is strenghtened the more tests you will go through, so beware.

They take our not insulting their books and Prophet Eisa as a weakness, they do not know that is our strength, because we love all prophets of Allah and all books tha were sent down to us.
We are MUSLIMS

muslimah sister

One thing that I can't understand is why do they always insult the prophet (Pbuh)?

I mean those suicide bombers and the incident that ocurred on 9/11 and after that, has nothing to do with the teachings of the prophet (Pbuh).

As far as i'm concerned suicide is a grave sin.

Why do the non-muslims keep blaming the teachings of the prophet(Pbuh).

In my opinion the only reason why they do this, is to anger the muslim world otherwise they have no evidence against what the prophet (Pbuh) taught us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angryred:

abu turaab

One thing that I can't understand is why do they always insult the prophet (Pbuh)?

:angryred:

:salam2: this is bcz they didn't accept the Prophet as he was not from banu israel and they just continued growing hatred for the Prophet specialy and hence for the muslims generaly!!...they used to torture and even kill their own prophets!!..accused of preaching truth!!!..same is the situation now!!..they know that muslims are a threat to the florishing of their jew order,they see us as an obstacle in acheiving their evil goals so they don't even bear muslims breathing on this planet!!

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

Sister Harb I saw this book in finnish bookstores and I wanted to rip off the pages but my husband stopped me. I just hid that one book under a pile of oher books.
Robert Spencer is a Catholic working with a Jew(what a combination!) on jihadwatch and other similare hate-websites. May Allaah subhana wa ta'ala destroy them. They will eat from the Zaqqum tree insha'Allaah.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Alhumdulilah!!

More FREE Advertising......many will come to Islam because they will investigate it!

It happens all the time. People read something, and those who really want to know? They will research it. No worries....Allah will turn it all to good.
Bismillah ar rahman ar raheem.....

habib786

I would say treat the matter with disdain, the more we huff and puff the more publicity we give them, and mark you they will never change.

They should remember that they plan but Allah Ta'al is the best of planners
Muslims put your trust in the one and only Allah.

These are tests that we are being put through, remember the more your emaan is strenghtened the more tests you will go through, so beware.

They take our not insulting their books and Prophet Eisa as a weakness, they do not know that is our strength, because we love all prophets of Allah and all books tha were sent down to us.
We are MUSLIMS

i completely agree with u sister .............. Allah will save guard His Deen & His ummah ....

Allahu Akbar

Almeftah

Actually, Its not just about Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)..dont you watch movies, show..etc. and how some people tell jokes about Jisus or even God..
or how a human actor does the rule of god??!?! i mean its obvious.. ancient people twisted the bible of Issa "jesus" and the book of Moses.. they even invented riligions of thier own.. only because they have no respect for god or anything else... they will keep doing it because they have thier hearts sealed with hatriate, envious, ego, and superiority.. each one of them wants to be god, to get all treasures of the earth just to themselves and control everything and enslave the human race..

The only way to change that is to change ourselves.. become more commited to islam, respect our religion and make others do the same, defende our rights by force if necessary, be honest and honorable in dealing with eachother and others, show the world what islam is really about, and pass the knowledge and teachings to our children, boys and girls, help raise our children to be more faithful and better educated..

we been living over a thousand years doing nothing but trying to servive this life, concerned about here and now and the future as if we're gonna live another thousand years, forgeting about what awaits us in the hereafter when we are gathered before Allah and he'd ask about this life and how did we spend it...

we cant face others if we cant face ourselves

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته