As-salam walaykum

Lyna

:salam2:

Im happy to joind us, sorry for my english is very week :salah: :shymuslima1: inshallah i'll b well here ! So how i can make my avatar personal ? and last question how i can put directly vidéo without go to youtube ? Jazakhallah khairun

Lyna

:confused: i don't know y u put that smiley "salat" ? May b typing wrong, :jumpclap: but i need ur help for my english, if i do wrong plz rectifie me thank

Submitter

Welcome to the website sister Lyna :)

There are people from all over the world on this forum, all with different levels of English so don't feel like you are the only one! Mashallah your English is not that bad at all, we understood you didn't we?

Regarding a personal avatar, this is possible once you have posted a certain number of posts on the forum. I always forgot how many - I think 25.

Wasalam

Lyna

Jazakhallahkheirun brot and sist i'll try do my best abt my performance in english inshAllah..Akhi ibn_adham, barakhallahfik for link, i'll try do that carrefully..So enjoy

Huda hafiz

Wassalam

Submitter

I'll give you an example sister with Google Video. Just say the link to the video is the following:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2294876665735364519&q=zakir+naik

You see the bit of the link highlighted in red? That is what you need to put between the [vg] and [/vg!] tags (but without the "!"). Notice how you must also include the "-" character before the series of numbers.

So in this case, you would do the following:

[vg]-2294876665735364519[/vg!] (but without the "!")

Hope this helps inshallah.

Hannah123

One Truth
Welcome Lyna

:ma:
Welcome sister. You've come to a great website. I am new here and everyone's been so helpful. Insha'Allah your english is fine. God can do anything.
:wasalam:
If you need anything feel free to write me
Hannah

Lyna

Welcome sister. You've come to a great website. I am new here and everyone's been so helpful. Insha'Allah your english is fine. God can do anything.
If you need anything feel free to write me
Hannah

Jazakhallah kheir Andalusian & Hannah, my english it's easy for reading when is very simple word, but else is difficult for me :shymuslima1: Ameen for du'a inshallah my english it'll be good in futur due to this website ! Sure i'll ask u if i need some help:SMILY47:

Lyna

I'll give you an example sister with Google Video. Just say the link to the video is the following:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2294876665735364519&q=zakir+naik

You see the bit of the link highlighted in red? That is what you need to put between the [vg] and [/vg!] tags (but without the "!"). Notice how you must also include the "-" character before the series of numbers.

So in this case, you would do the following:

[vg]-2294876665735364519[/vg!] (but without the "!")

Hope this helps inshallah.

:redface: i think im very bad abt explain, this is type of directly video i need, barakallawfik for ur help
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18

duran

Asalama alaikum wr wb

Welcome to TTI...

No worries about english....Alhamdulilaah if we can understand each other...

as I think, You can't get youtube videos directly to ur computer...but Google videos,,,U can....Insha Allah I hope u get more help:)

Jazakhallah kheir Andalusian & Hannah, my english it's easy for reading when is very simple word, but else is difficult for me :shymuslima1: Ameen for du'a inshallah my english it'll be good in futur due to this website ! Sure i'll ask u if i need some help:SMILY47:

Yes we understand ur words and sisters&brothers can help incha'Allah
welcome again sister Lyna