I Just Bought a New Car

Islam!!yay

Congrats bro!!!! hope you'll enjoy it

*hyundai's are good cars ...last long*

May allah protect you when you drive .

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Congrats on the new car! Hopefully it gets good gas mileage or else you will be on the list of gas guzzlers and will get bad stares :angryblue:

Anywho take care of your car!

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender

Many congratulations brother!

Mashallah, it is a nice car.
Take care of yourself and remember, don't allow the car to make you too lazy doing your normal daily walking.

Wassalam

meer suhail

ILM seeker

oh yummm
i like it ,
now remember dont do doughnuts on the highways or go street racing ,,,
im not the right person to say that ,:shymuslima1: hehe ,but yeah stay away from those silly things ,
Good luck with ur new car ,enjoy riding ,,,
be safe .INSHA'ALLAH

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Brother,

Congratulations!!!

May Allah subhanahu wa taala keep you safe in it, and may it be a means for you to accelerate in ajr (good deeds) by using it for the sake of Allah!!!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: brother,
Congrats!
May Allah grant you safe driving for life, :inshallah:
Read the following when driving

When mounting a means of transport

Qur'an; 43:13
سُبْحانَ الَّذِي سَخَّرَ لَنَا هَذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لَهُ مُقْرِنِينَ وَإِنَّا إِلَى رَبِّنَا لَمُنقَلِبُونَ

SubhanAll-ladhi, sakh-khara lana, haatha, wa-ma kunna lahu mukrineen. Wa inna ila Rubbina lamunqalibuun

Glory be to Him who has subjected these to our (use), for we could never have accomplished this (by ourselves). And to our Lord, surely must we return

Salaam,

Jazakallah khair to all my brothers and sisters in Islam for your hospitable words. May Allah swt make us successful in this life and in the next. Ameen.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Salaam,

Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to thank you all for your comments. I was cruising with my new car over the weekend - it's really comfortable. Please make dua that Allah swt keeps me safe.

Bro how is the fuel price in US?

Because now its soaring high In London...:girl3:

Sakeena

Salaam,

Alhamdulillah, I just bought a used (new) 2007 automatic V-6 Hyundai Sonata for $12,000. It has 36,500 miles and 60,000 or 5 year warranty. I thought to share this good news with you all. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. I've added photos of the car below.

It comes with the following features:

* Power Brakes
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* AM/FM Stereo Radio
* CD Player
* Power Sunroof
* Trip Odometer
* Tilt Steering Wheel
* Leather Wrap Steering Wheel
* Steering Wheel Audio Controls
* Cruise Control
* Dual Air Bags
* Side Impact Air Bags
* Curtain Air Bags
* Air Conditioning
* Climate Control
* Front Bucket Seats
* Cloth Upholstery
* Alloy Wheels
* Rear Defroster
* Console
* Carpeting
* Day/Night Lever
* Power Outside Mirrors
* Map Lighting
* Keyless Entry
* Security System
* Anti-Lock Braking System
* Traction Control

take good care of ur car TheHumbleOne lol

:hijabi: nice ride

Sakeena

Salaam,

Who do I look like - Driving Miss Daisy? :SMILY303:

lol c'mon! hahahaha! just joking! :lol: we all have places to go! See you guys next week inshallah! It's the weekend! Hi sister Zarah! I miss u :hearts: lol take care brothers and sisters :)

salam alaikum,

Sakeena

zarah

Islam
Staff member
lol c'mon! hahahaha! just joking! :lol: we all have places to go! See you guys next week inshallah! It's the weekend! Hi sister Zarah! I miss u :hearts: lol take care brothers and sisters :)

salam alaikum,

Sakeena

Hey sweety,Inshallah hope you and fam are well sis.Next week? Where you going?

Bro how is the fuel price in US?

Because now its soaring high In London...:girl3:

Salaam,

I live in Northern Virginia (close to Washington DC), gas prices are sky rocketing. It's about $3.29/gallon. I remember (less than 10 years ago) around 1990-1999 prices were like $0.93 cents.

Someone who makes minimum wage (~about $6/hr in Virgina) would be making ends meet if they were driving. Sooner or later, just like all the great civilizations (Egypt, Byzantine, Roman, etc) the U.S. will fall. It's inevitable. What goes up must come down.