problem with marriage -- process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

I am sorry about your first hurdle, but have you ever thought that maybe SWT intervened and this girl was not the one for you?

If it wasnt meant to be, then dont fret :)

:wasalam:

nizar83

Brother this verse is not about arabs if that what you meant, it's al A3rab.

check the tafsir for yourself. don't take verses out of context.

the sister has the right to accept or refuse a brother, why would you blame her for the way she feels.:angryred:

and for you Brother have some patient, Indeed Allah is with those who have patience.:SMILY259::tti_sister:

selem brother, mashallah...i did not want to take things out of their context.
as i said in the post im not sure..and allah subhana wata3ala knows best.

i will look for its tafsier...maybe you can help me with a link or site.

wasalamu aleikum

rtbour

american muslima
I do not agree with the way this girl blew you off. I think she needs to voice what she feels, even if all she can say is "i don't know what i want right now."
I read some other responses to your post, and some used money as an excuse. If she is the type of girl that will not marry you because you don't have enough money (not that i know how much money you have), then she is not a very good person. Money is not important. Anyone who would base an entire marriage on things such as money, how someone looks, etc., is incredibly selfish and closed-minded. Good luck. You will find a good wife.

Amir_of_spain

bro, all i can say is .... welcome to my world, lol, its a long winded process, just thinking about it gives me stress, i have to get a top notch job, then a top car, followed by paying off the morgage, followed by honeymoon trips to dubai, and im not even graduated, damn. Seriously yaar, sometimes i think if i was backhome, a simple farmer, id probably have a wife and several kids by now, ahh such is life, i envy the simple life.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i've pretty much have given up. it never works out for me. i'm just gonna settle with being an uncle. i tried.
:wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Wa alaikum salaam....

Now i am sure when this thread was started, so I maybe a little late and if I am sorry about that. but that girl you are describing sounds like me five months ago. The problem could be she is shy and she may really want to say yes but her family keeps questioning and it's making her rethink this decision. You must understand that marriage is a serious thing and women are scared. especially with only 50% marriages lasting under seven years. so my advice is make Dua......and be patient.

Amir_of_spain

The problem could be she is shy and she may really want to say yes but her family keeps questioning and it's making her rethink this decision

wow, even if she is interested, the family and cultural pressures is always gona go against us bros, is there anything in our favour?i seriously think its probably one of the worst times in history for us bros (particular in the west) who are trying to settle down. were either to broke or underpaided to afford the wedding let alone everything after that, any bros facing my multiple hurdles of job followed by car, morgage, yearly holiday trips dilemmas? our youth is going bros, while next guys are out with their gf's, its tough. its like living the life of a monk but your in paris or in disneyworld.

a_brother

Make dua for us all

Jazakomo-Allah kair to all the brothers and sisters, your responses are very helpful

i am not in love with this sister since i don't know her in person, so she didn't hurt my feelings and i hope that i didn't in any way hurt her feelings... i feel sad for her since she's my sister in religion and acted this way... Allah knows best what might be the reason with the "no response" ....

may Allah make all our tests easy for us and accept us into his rahma/mercy... ameen

not been married is a test.... been married is a test.... subhanaLah
for those who are not married, may Allah grant them (us) huur-ein in Jannah
and for those who are married, may Allah have their partner with them in Jannah
...ameen

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I think brother you got some good answers from different brothers and sisters,

As you said brother..

not been married is a test.... been married is a test.... subhanaLah
for those who are not married, may Allah grant them (us) huur-ein in Jannah