I want your perspective on this ques !!!!

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

My question is is Israel has the right to be a Jewish country ?

I'm confused jews lived on that land for years . So why do countries mainly arab countries want Israel destroyed . They lived there for centuries so dont they have the right to be a country ?

SabirIslamdost

My question is is Israel has the right to be a Jewish country ?

I'm confused jews lived on that land for years . So why do countries mainly arab countries want Israel destroyed . They lived there for centuries so dont they have the right to be a country ?

As a Muslim, I believe that every nation has the right to live on their land freely, and have their own counry, no matter Jewish or Chechanians, or Kurdish, or Muslims in Kosovo....

Amir_of_spain

they did originally live there in the past, as did the christains and the muslims after them. But with the current situation were refering to the israeli nation, not jewish inhabitants. This is the main issue of the crisis, if they want their nation, then fine, but to build it at the cost of destroying a existing population is where the dispute arises. One nation (israelis) built over the existing inhabitants (the palestinians) is like genocide. Its like persians/iranians invading yemen and iraq, claiming their ancestors ruled and lived in this land 3000 years ago, so that gives them the right in 2008 to bulldozer? see the isssue? For the sake of stability the israelis should resolve the issue as they are in power, so they can end this occupation, but because of certain elements who want to see their greater vision of israel establish, no israeli leader would be willing to do so.

tabaria

What you must realize is that the people living there aren't actually from there. They're from Europe and North America. So what they've done is evicted the true inhabitants, and continue to oppress and have conquered Jerusalem. Much like the Crusaders.

:wasalam:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

The idea of the Jewish nation was stemmed by anti-Semitic Europeans who wanted the Jewish practioners out of Europe. The Balfour Declaration which is only a paragraph long helped establish the nation of "Israel"
Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

Then we have the establishment of the World Zionist Organization that helped establish that Palestine would be the new nation for Jews.

Originally Jews were offered land in Uganda I believe for a new nation, but the W.Z.O. decided it would be Palestine.

I could go on and on, but this could turn into a dissertation.

The events in Palestine are unfortunate and baffles me how mass genocide of Palestinians occurs everyday, but it is not portrayed as a genocide on many news outlets.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Also it was the agenda by Dispensationalist (Protestants) who have a literalist view of the Bible.They believe that the nation of Israel must exist in order for the 2nd coming of Jesus called the Rapture.

The first movement for a Jewish state was thought of in the 1820s by Mordicai Manual Noah. He wanted to set up a state in New York

The Russian Jews were some of the first to come in the 1870s called the 1st Aliyah (Ascent)- They are called the Pioneers of Jewish Settlement.

Between 1870s-1904-4,000 European Jews in Palestine.

1880-Population in Palestine 550,000...525,000 are Christians and Muslims, and 25,000 are Jewish Arabs.

At the time the World Zionist Org. was started in 1897 by Theodor Herzl. The goals of this organization was this :
1.Promotion of settlement in Palestine
2.Uniting
3. Fostering Jewish nationalism
4. Obtaining consent from governments to achieve Zionism.

1914-Population of Palestine 725,000..60,000 are Jewish with 12,000 of them being Zionist and the rest Europeans Jews.

Sorry I thought the numbers might help people understand the migration of Jewish people to Palestine.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i've always felt that the whole palestinian conflict was a political issue, not an islamic issue. as a muslim, i am sensitive whenever injustices are performed on muslims. so when i speak out against israel, i speak out against the israeli government, not israelis in general. it's very dangerous to lump all israelis together, just as it is dangerous to lump all muslims as terrorists.

we don't need to wipe out or destroy israelis, but we need to destroy bad israeli policy. muslims and jews in that part of the world had once peacefully coexisted, i don't see how that can't happen again.

personally for me, as an american of mixed ancestry, and knowing the history of my country, compared to how it once was; and how it is now, has given me the hope that things can get better for people living in the palestinan/israeli region. it was once a pipe dream to even imagine ever having a black president, and right now it's close to happening. blacks weren't able to play any professional sports, and today we make up the most population in sports. we weren't really allowed to be on tv, and now a black woman has the most popular daytime show!

my advice is to hate the injustices taking place against the palestinians, but do not let yourself become a hateful person towards a particular race or group of people.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam alaikum

I don't see a problem with the them having a jewish state..but what i don't like is them taking land that is not there and killing or try to ethnically clean the Palestinians out their land. Plus the jews were living so peaceful among the muslims and christians.

Islam!!yay

Salaam alaikum

I don't see a problem with the them having a jewish state..but what i don't like is them taking land that is not there and killing or try to ethnically clean the Palestinians out their land. Plus the jews were living so peaceful among the muslims and christians.

As a Muslim I believe that Israel can exist as a jewish state . But deep inside I hate what the IDF are doing to the Palestinians .

hager

well

well
they have the right to have a country..

but,they don't have any right to live in country,as palseting and doing these stuff,killing..so on..

they have the right to visit palsetine to do their religion's duty..