Haj

zulmh

:salam2:

Injsyallah, I will be performing my Haj soon. Just need some advice from those who has the experience of being there.

What do one do apart from the mandatory activitiesand those that are wajeeb?
Are there special dua (supplication) to say when one visits the Nabawi mosque and the tomb of Prophet SAW?
Was told of some important spots for one to say the dua, where actually are these spots?
What if someone cud not memorise the dua, can he read from the book?
What should be avoided at all costs during pilgrimage?

I have been briefed by the local Imam here about the dua, the activities that must be done and completed such as tawaf, saie etc but just want to know more.

Will appreciate your input.

JazakallahuKhair

zulmh

Assalamualaikum

Dear brother, many thanks for the input. I found the site you mentioned very useful and hope to use some of the dua's there. May Allah SWT bless you always.

JazakallahuKhair

zulmh

Walaikumussalam dear sis HAmba Allah

Terima kaseh diatas cadangan itu.Insyallah saya akan lawati laman web itu dan pelajari sasuatu darinya.

JazakallahuKhair

q8penpals

Salam - make sure that you also check www.cdc.gov/travel and check the vaccination requirements and suggestions. People get sick every year because of being exposed to foreign viruses and germs that are coming from every corner of the world.

Here is also a link (I don't know if it has been posted before) about the "tips & tricks" about the practical things regarding hajj: http://www.jannah.org/hajj/tipsandtricks.html

And one more that is a suggestion of 50 things that you can do while in Saudi for Hajj (although a bunch of them are things you can do anywhere!) http://www.jannah.org/hajj/fiftythings.html

I really suggest making sure that after you have fulfilled your hajj, don't forget to open your eyes and look around at the beauty of Medina, Makkah, and Saudi Arabia in general - it is a hard country to get into to visit, so make the most of your time in every sense!

Good Luck!

Lana

q8penpals

One thing I forgot to add - when I went last year for Umrah, I was totally amazed at how small the Haram looked with all the huge, HUGE buildings being built right around it (so nearly every room can have a view of the Haram) - again, when you have finished hajj - enjoy the beauty and architecture around you - you won't regret that!

Lana

zulmh

Assalamualikum,

Dear Lana and the rest who have been very kind in providing inputs to regarding Haj and the various sites that I found extremely useful. JazakallahuKhair

Insyallah, I will do the dua for all TTI members and may Allah always bless you and bestow His rahmat on you.

Of course I will not forget to admire and the beautiful Mecca and Medina on my trip. This is my first trip and I am sort of excited, thrilled and yet apprehensive about the whole things. I pray to Allah SWT so to protect and make it easier for me during the Haj.