A Jewish Girl Wants to Learn About Islam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
islamworld.net

It's good that people want to know more about islam.

And me also I want to know about other religions

It will be very good if can use yahoo messenger or Skype for voice chatting

anyway if you like to share ideas and thoughts with me, my username for all addresses is *******

with my best wishes

islamworld.net---->tears of finding the truth.

rguyah

Congratulations sister Khan

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, today I took my Shahada;

I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MOHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH

Thank you all for your help!

Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar

Anyone reverting to Islam is forgiven of all of their sins immediately no matter how small or great the sin was! Allahu Akbar!

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MOHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH

:mashallah:
:muslim_child: :arabi1: :muslim_child: :muslim_child: :arabi1: :muslim_child: :arabi1: :muslim_child: :arabi1: :muslim_child: :salah:

Welcome to this beautiful message of God...May ALLAH Grant you lot of blessing respected sister in Islam...I hope u will find an islamic centre near you...you know sister i cried by reading urs message thought i was so short but it is v inspiring.

May Allah give u strenght and lot of happiness in all of urs life.Ameen Ameen

Keep remember me in urs Prayers.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
sister can u tell us detail how u become interested in Islam and wat ultimatly brought u to accept the light of ISlam

MashaAllah

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Wa salam,

the best place to start is ofcourse, with alot of the introductory material that you can find surfing through the home page. one of the really good things that i've noticed about this site, is that once you pose a question, there will be multiple replies.

many of the brothers and sisters here are either really knowledgable, or else they have all the appropriate hadith to hand.

all of us welcome anyone asking about Islam. also, have you considered going to a mosque in your community?

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Bismillah,

:salam2:

Masha'Allah, welcome to Islam sister, and may you be a wonderful muslimah.
For those who are truly seeking the path of Light it is not hard to find it with the permission of the Almighty Allah (swt).
Alhamdulilah, stick to it and never let go of the Mercy that Allah has shown to you sister.:SMILY206:

Wassalaam.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

:mashallah:

may allah guide more people inshallah through you

as one of the sister said all of your sins are forgiven no matter how small or great the sin was! You are like a new born without any sins, keep every one in your Du'aa ( prayres)

wa salaam alikom

samiha

---------
Staff member

:ma: sis, May Allah lead you to the Straight Path, and may He keep you upon it for all of your life.

Oh, I'm so happy for you! We Muslims are an Ummah, and I'm so glad you joined it. Your pages of life truly are blank now, so you can Inshallah fill them up with good deeds. May Allah make it easy for you, as well as the rest of us. Ameen.

Allahu Akbar!

:hijabi: :hijabi:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Thank you dear brothers and sisters, I feel very relieved now.

Subhan Allah..

u must be proude to be muslimah..

Allah saied :

Is one whose heart Allah has opened to Islam, so that he has received enlightenment from Allah, (no better than one hard-hearted)? Woe to those whose hearts are hardened against celebrating the praises of Allah! they are manifestly wandering (in error)! (39:22)

Can he who was dead, to whom We gave life, and a Light whereby he can walk amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.
(6:122)

islam....Real Happiness and Inner Peace ...

islam...
Salvation from Hellfire

islam....The Door to Eternal Paradise

<wasalam>

Submitter

Congratulations on accepting the truth sister! Mashallah news of your acceptance has made me very happy :biggrin: This is the biggest decision you have had to make in your life and you have made the correct one.

You may encounter people that can't understand your decision to become a Muslim but always remember that you have brothers and sisters on this forum for support whenever you need it. Take everything slowly step by step, learn the ropes at your own pace and inshallah you will become an excellent example of a Muslim :)

Once again congratulations on joining our Muslim family. May Allah continue to guide you and keep you on the straight path to Jannah (paradise). Ameen.

Wasalam

Tahar

Congratulations sister. Islam is beautiful and is the best gift you can ever give yourself or anybody else you care about. You will be surprised at how much more sense the world makes around you. Islam provides all the answers to a proper life of devoutness to God and goodwill toward yourself and others. Equally important, learn about the faith and spread the word to help others out of darkness. Islam is God’s gift to mankind and should be shared.

Marwa17

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! shalom and everything...hopefully you will be able to find the answers to your questions on this website...feel free to ask any questions...Even as muslims, we all benefit from this forum and hopefully you will too...

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Welcome to Turn To Islam.
It is really great to hear that you want to learn about Islam and Insha Allah everyone in the site will try to help you as best as they can.
I hope we can be much benifit to you Insha Allah.
If you have any questions please do ask.

A

addan

i need to know way all muslims thay sow welcoming new muslims ore those
want to becoming muslims.
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam to you Zhour Khan!

Welcome to the web site, this is a great place to begin learning about Islam, because many of us are new to the faith that come here and we ask a lot of questions. There are many friendly Muslims willing to lend their knowledge and advise.
Welcome!!!!
-sara