salam alikoum

malikaraib

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO ALL SISTERS I CANT WAIT TO START MAKING NEW FRIENDS, I HAVE ONLY BEEN A MUSLIM FOR 2 MONTHS NOW AND ITS THE BEST THING IVE EVER DONE . MY LIFE HAS IMPROVED SO MUCH. IT WAS MY LOVELY HUSBAND WHO IS FROM ALGERIA WHO TAUGHT ME ABOUT ISLAM ,I THANK ALLAH (SWT) EVERYDAY FOR SENDING HIM TO ME AND I CAN NOW PRAY ON MY OWN IN ARABIC ,WELL I HOPE TO HEAR FROM SISTERS OF ANY AGE GODBLESS YOU ALL.:blackhijab:

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah! Assalamu alykoum wa rahmatululahi wa barakato!Welcome Sister!u r lucky, cuz u r not alone as a convert to Islam...I'm alone here, but I hope someone, except of Allah of sourse (swt), will giude me in shaa Allah:)

Salam!

chaandani

Goofy Member
wa alaikum asalaam
welcome to TTI! :)
inshallah you will enjoy it here and meet many wonderful people!!!

i am too a really new convert to islam, so if u ever need anything, drop me a line!!

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam Alaikum,
it is so so so so very pleasing to know about so many pple being guided to the Truth by ALLAH's Mercy.ALHAMDULILLAH********************
Islam is the perfect way of life and any1 living life way can never be sad.....
my bloved sisters, v r all here 4 each other. feel free to ask or discuss anything......
May ALLAH guide more pple to this Path of success & happiness..........Ameen.......

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

welcome to TTI. Feel free to browse around and join : The Sister's Club where you will gain access to female only section and also be able to participate yourself.

:)

wasalam

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

mashallah sister.:muslim_child:
welcome to tti
i hope u enjoy ur stay here.
make urself at home.:hearts:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
masha'allah.

it's great having you here dear sister. im very proud of you, and everyone here is too. hope you enjoy being here with us.
god bless.

- manal.

habib786

masha allah .. welcome to Islam .. welcome to TTI.... its wonderful to have you here with us in this forum ... have a pleasant stay ...

jazak allah

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sis
MASHA ALLAH.
welcome to tti n welcome to islam.
its great to hear abt u that u converted.
may ALLAH bless u n ur husband.amin sumamin.
welcome again
FI AMANILLAH

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif

Looking forward your posts.

May ALLAH (swt) keep us all on the right path.

:hearts: