I wish to have new sisters friends, a sister from london

Rana Sabir Ali

Dont Warry
This rana sabir ali from pakistan u may call me brother Or friend and never thin that u r alon there r billion muslims with u from around the globe. u may contact me at my mail address ranasabirali at yahoo dot com

one_ummah3

salams sister hanan!

assalamu aleikum ,:tti_sister:
how are you? i too am from london and would love to meet up with you or any sisters in this area. it can feel very lonely sometimes but at least we can be sure that allah is with us in these difficult times. feel free to pm sis! would love to chat to you!! :ma:
love your sister

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o 3alaikoum dear sister.

i read your post, and trust me i felt exactly the same. i im 16 and there are not many morrocains or friends i could hang out with after school, or they visite me at my house, and vice versa. anyway the norwegians like to stay with their own or if they have foreign friends they are adopted, but i'm not. then you have other foreign cultures who would like to hang out with their own, what can i say, people. with their people. it has been like this in every country, place i moved to. so i get used to it. ii have class-mates, but their class-mates who talk to you about an asignment. now im doing them a favour by trying not talk to them or just simply ignoring them.
that really felt good to write. should probably buy my self a diary.

wa 3alaikoum el salam wa rahmat'allah wa barakatou.
- manal.

Greek_Rose_2005

asalam alikoum sister Hanan, I dont live in UK but you can count me as a sister, have you made any friends there now that you in uk? I shouls go back read all the posts i say first post was from 06 so i jumped to last and before last page hehehe...I am usa but im so so happy have you as friend and sister and yes you know all sisters need feel someone there to listen to them and understand them and esp for the revert sisters as often the family exclude them like mine have nothing to do with me and very few ex friends from before convert...i know what you mean also some people very reserved and quiet and when one is shy it can be hard breaking that barrier that is great thing with sister section in TTI we all sisters and inshallah can call each other friends...though sometimes people argue a bit and some more out spoken then others but we have to love each other as we family be religion of islam just like we have to love our physical family too and each one different..

fatima zahra

welcome sister u can PM me i'm from morocco me too i want to have some friends from TTI and this is my hotmail "NO PERSONAL INFO ALLOWED" all sisters u r welcome in every time i like to talk about deen and i hope to have a lot of friends inchallah

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif

Looking forward your posts.

May ALLAH (swt) keep us all on the right path.

:hearts:

cmelbouzaidi

Do not worry, Sister! You have many sisters all over the globe, Alhamdulillah and our community is growing. If you have a chance to join a class at a masjid on the weekends, it may be beneficial. I live in Florida and my Muslim sisters are the most sincere friends, Alhamdulillah. Soon I will be moving to Paris, Insha Allah, and would like to meet up with and befriend more Muslim sisters, too.

May Allah bless each of you and may your du'aa be answered.

Catherine Iman Elbouzaidi

oegt_basmallah

manhadj Salaf
El salam aleykom,

I am a 25 years old french and moroccan sister who wears el hijab since 3 years. I am married since about 2 years now and I have a simple life el 7amdolilah. I am studying psychology since 3 years..
Well, actually, u may say by reading that " and then ? .." In fact, except my tender husband, my parents, and a few cousines so far away from me, I haven't any friends, anyone to talk to, to have and consider as a real mate.Even though i know somepersons at university, it s the same, and everyday, from many many years, i m suffering from being alone. I am someone very shy and smetimes, i easily loose my confidence but i did try to make friends, and go ahead by meeting other sisters..Here in France, sisters are a little " closed" well it s not easy to come and say " hi im a sister and i need a friend are u ookay to become one of them "..Since a few months, I have decided to move to the uk with my husband whose there now. I m gonna go to him soon inshalah when I ll complete this year. All I hope is to find a sister kind and modest and as simple as i am as honest as i am just to share great moments between sisters as friends do and to break this loneliness that is really affecting me so much
Why have I mentionned converted muslim girls ? simply cause i just watched many videos about girls and women,..who turned in islam and i found there a kind of common point with me : after the 1st step of wearing hijab, many of them feel alone to face their new lives and even mosques, and conferences and many other opportunities are there to help us to break this, it s hard to feel alone and go forward without any friends..
Jazakom Allah kheir we el salam aaleykom dear sisters

Merh7babik 3andna

welcome dear sis

newsister26

Assalaum Alaykum Sister,
I am a sister from a Christian background in the US, recently converted, so far this is the hardest and at the same time most wonderful thing I have ever undertaken. I will be traveling with my job in a short time to come, and inshallah hopefully I will always be near a local mosque, because in my experience so far, some of the warmest, and most welcoming people I have met there. I believe Allah will bless you for these struggles you have had to endure, but I asure you sister I will be a friend to you as best I can.