Help!

horeyya

Hello everyone, I just joined this site, my husband is Muslim and I am hoping to convert to Islam soon inshallah. I was wondering if anyone knows whose voice this is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Getofx5WnH8
I have been searching but I can't figure it out!
Could someone help me please? I would be so grateful.
In my search, I have been watching a bunch of videos on Quran Recitation and they are all making me cry! It is so beautiful!!! My heart truly feels at peace when I listen to Quran, alhumdulillah.

abulfida

be a googd muslimah

bismillah
alhamdulillahi rabbil 'alameen as-salaatu was-salaamu 'ala nabiyyina Muhammad wa 'alaa aalihi wa-ashabihi ag-ma'een

Dear my sister horeyya,
I hope you to be a muslimah, a really good muslimah & saliha.
Please don't waste your time for commiting the two kalimah shahadah, this is now your chance, al-hidyah from Allah 'azza w-jalla, which is not given to most of mankind in this tiny world.
don't wait until the death is in your throat, Dead as a muslimah!! (see surah Al Imran verses 102 and others ayah in al-Quran)
We ask from Allah more iman and hidayah, wa billahi waliyut-taufeeq.

The best way for you to learn islam is from you husband_may Allah bless him_then if he is not capable for it, you can both ask an islamic teacher (ustadz, syaikh) or via this thread.

I wish you understand, please forgive my bad words!
Wa sallallahu 'ala al-musthofa, wal-hamdulillahi robbil 'alamin

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam Sister

Well they already answered the question. I am excited you have taken a interest in Islam. I only wanted to tell you do not put off until tomorrow the things you can do today. Remember tomorrow is never promised. But keep learning and researching Islam inshallah you will find everything you are looking for. Islam as so much to offer and inshallah in it you will find completeness.

Salam Amirah80:hearts: