Not open for further replies.

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

ohh yes, in specially the Montreal style...yammmmyy

next person eats chocolate cake every day? :D

maria_

muslims RocK
yup montreal style is goooooooood btw do u live in montreal??

nope i dont eat cho cake everyday lol

nxt person has tiny hands

Musa abu A'isha

Aussie Muslim
In case my previous post was missed by some, a reminder -

As-Salaamu `Alaykum, please try to say 'Inshaa'Allaah' after what you say.
Predicting means stating something before hand, it comes from the Latin - Pre - before, and dict - to say.
We as Muslims cannot state anything before it happens, only Allaah knows, what we can do is guess something within reason, and in doing so, like in weather forecasting, the scholars of Islam tell us to say Inshaa'Allaah - If God wills..

Saidsaad

:salam2:
I couln't teach you Arabic at the stage I'm at ( still trying to learn myself)

Next person like myself is going out to work this evening :inshallah:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
And don't wrory brother Musa, we're not trying to predict anything like a Gypsie or those fortune telelrs, Astagfirullah, they commit Shirk and stuff because they use the powers of Jinns and Shaytaans, we're just saying things that go through our head which we think the other person's personalitiy, or whatever is like. Hope you understand bro, Assalam Aleykoom.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL I know that most sisters might not want to answer that, but please brothers, don't answer and just let a sister respond to my prediction, I just want to know if it's true tat sisters like brother Francis or brother Ku from The Sound of Reason LoL.

Musa abu A'isha

Aussie Muslim
Akhi, I know you are not trying to tell the future, however the scholars of Islam are clear on this matter. When guessing the future we should say Inshaa'Allaah.

summertime

sister :)
ive only heard one of their songs..i think it was called palestine...it was good..

I predict the next person likes pink:lol:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ok im back ,but still very very sick ,need alot of prayers ,,,,
pink colour or the singer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont listen to music anymore ,,,,,im a Free man ,ALhamdullilah ,i feel so free ,,,,,,,,MASHA ALLAH
next person wanna go to china to see olympics

Allahu_Hassbi

YUP I WAS DAY DREAMING ABOUT IT LATELY...LOLS....BUT I REALLY LIKE GOING TO CHINA SOMEDAY INSHALLAH....

next person knows the last Juz of the holy quran by heart???inshallah....

nuri_smiles_786

:salam2:
Ohhh I dont hate College... I just need a little break with all these tough exams...hehe..but seriously I am always happy to gain more knowledge. Alhemdulillah Allah has opened my mind and has given me the ability to be able to learn....:mashallah:

Insha'Allah the next person will be an active one...:laughing-dancing::jumpclap::fighta::wavyarms:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
depends on what you mean by active..if you mean active in eating...then yes i am.

the next person inshallah lives close to a very nice masjid and visits it many times

=D

fma6

Thirsty4Knowledge
I used to! and i did go to it frequently........

next person inshAllah is NOT has not prepared well for the next life?.

Status
Not open for further replies.