Google Earth Proves that the Prophet Muhammad (S) is RIGHT!

Asiya-sparkles

Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah!!! Allah o'ahkbar!

That is such an amazing connection, truly awesome. The line is so perfect, no crookedness or deviation at all, only Allah could have inspired this and only His Messenger (SAW) could have delivered the 'blueprint' for man to be able to achieve this. Even in modern terms of building this would be an amazing thing to do.

Alhamdulillah.
Jazak alak ghairun wa barak Allah feekom

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

This video had been posted on TTI last year. It is quite informative and inspiring. It's so amazing to see that the knowledge and Divine Wisdom of those times are being proved right today. And even Non-Believers have come to accept the fact the Holy Quran and Ahadeeth were and always be useful resources to turn to.

May Allah reward you for informing us. Jazaka Allah Khayr for the post.

Wasalam :)

ajazz

:ma:
:ma:
i wonder if i can download this vedio and if yes how ?

Assalamualiakum

There are number of ways you can download the video
The videos that are posted on the web are mostly flash videos
1] You can use latest real player it can automatically download and play for you the video
2] You can use latest internet download manager to download the video directly to your hard disk
3] You can use firefox plugin to download the video

There is another way which works 100%, at least it works for me 100%

The video that are you watching is stored in a temp folder, all you have to do is to find this file and rename its extension to flv and viola! You have your flash video.
But there is a catch you cannot rename the extension because it is being used and if you close the browser this file is deleted. So you need a little trick to rename the extension

But I guess you are better of using the other methods

You can use Moyea flv player it is free
You can also use moyea FLV Downloader this one is also free
i have not yet used this flv downloader
Download it from here
http://tinyurl.com/3xfdgg